Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fasttrack vs. XLR8

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which one do you prefer?Fasttrack or XLR8?

75% 75% [ 15 ]
25% 25% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 3rd May 2012, 10:20 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
Just a little curious on what you all think. Fasttrack or XLR8. I would say XLR8. He's the speed-star in Omniverse. He is also faster. Who would you choose?

2 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 1:43 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
XLR8 looks cooler. And isn't the one doing the ripping-off.

http://shrek.com

3 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 11:22 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:XLR8 looks cooler. And isn't the one doing the ripping-off.
Seconded.
Fasttrack is mediocre at best.XLR8 is one my my favorite original aliens and those were all spectacular.

4 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 3:08 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Not only does XLR8 look cooler, he has more character and also Fasttrack seems useless to me since we already had XLR8 and Jetray...

5 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 3:44 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:Not only does XLR8 look cooler, he has more character and also Fasttrack seems useless to me since we already had XLR8 and Jetray...
Totally. If they gave him a new unique power along with the speed, he wouldn't be a rip-off.

6 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 3:45 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
I vote XLR8 because:
1. He's better in terms of design.
2. He's an OS alien. Can't say no to that.
3. He's more special to me.
4. He isn't a rip-off. (Not trying to start a flame war, I'm just saying...)
5. He's just a way better character to me

7 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 5:17 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
XLR8 was one of my favourites before alien force, I was praying for him to reappear in UA, but no, they bring in fasttrack(WTF!) it was just so pointless just like eatle.

8 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 7:30 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
Im glad everyone agrees with me.

9 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 4th May 2012, 9:01 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
BigChillfan10 wrote:Im glad everyone agrees with me.
How can we disagree with something that's completely right? Very Happy

10 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 1:57 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:XLR8 was one of my favourites before alien force, I was praying for him to reappear in UA, but no, they bring in fasttrack(WTF!) it was just so pointless just like eatle.
They easily could have brought in XLR8. I wonder why they chose instead to create a new alien that's basically the same character.

And honestly, I don't think Eatle's pointless. He's pretty cool (still a bit of a rip-off though but at least he can only shoot lasers).

11 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 12:58 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:XLR8 was one of my favourites before alien force, I was praying for him to reappear in UA, but no, they bring in fasttrack(WTF!) it was just so pointless just like eatle.
They easily could have brought in XLR8. I wonder why they chose instead to create a new alien that's basically the same character.

And honestly, I don't think Eatle's pointless. He's pretty cool (still a bit of a rip-off though but at least he can only shoot lasers).
Is fasttrack even gonna be in omniverse because doesn't derrick not like him?

12 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 1:02 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Not for a while, if at all. He hasn't been designed yet and Derrick hinted that he won't

http://shrek.com

13 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 1:03 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Not for a while, if at all. He hasn't been designed yet and Derrick hinted that he won't

Derrick said there already is a blue speed-star on the show. Very Happy

14 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 1:19 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
BigChillfan10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

OOOooooohhhhhh Razz

15 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 1:21 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
CBobb1234 wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

OOOooooohhhhhh Razz

This has gotta be the biggest quote box I've ever seen.

16 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 1:31 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
BigChillfan10 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

OOOooooohhhhhh Razz

This has gotta be the biggest quote box I've ever seen.
Now it's the biggest Laughing

17 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 5th May 2012, 2:06 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
As much as I hate him, I hope they don't just throw him away like that. It makes him even more useless and it kinda gives the wrong idea that an alien can just be ignored.

18 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 6th May 2012, 2:00 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
Who voted for Fasttrack? Shocked

19 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 6th May 2012, 2:02 pm

BigChillfan10

Plumber
Plumber
My previous post was the 100th post in the Ben 10 topic.

20 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 6th May 2012, 4:08 pm

CBobb1234

Plumber
Plumber
BigChillfan10 wrote:Who voted for Fasttrack? Shocked
Not me No

21 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 6th May 2012, 7:17 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
BigChillfan10 wrote:Who voted for Fasttrack? Shocked
I was wondering that as well...
Anyways,I'm glad someone did even if I don't agree.

22 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 7th May 2012, 6:18 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
XLR8 not because Fasttrack is a "ripoff" (which I don't think he is, since the Universe is a large place, there can't be just one speedy species), but because, technically, Fasttrack has lack of intellect. That's unsourced, but then again, Kevin said on Solitary Alignment that
"He loses way faster than XLR8"

And for some reason, Fasttrack is making Ben look like an idiot whenever he transforms into him somewhat. In The Eggman Cometh, he's chasing a rocket; in Couples Retreat he's chasing Darkstar who was flying; why use a fast alien in the ground when what you're chasing is above the ground? No offense.

23 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 7th May 2012, 6:48 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:XLR8 not because Fasttrack is a "ripoff" (which I don't think he is, since the Universe is a large place, there can't be just one speedy species), but because, technically, Fasttrack has lack of intellect. That's unsourced, but then again, Kevin said on Solitary Alignment that

And for some reason, Fasttrack is making Ben look like an idiot whenever he transforms into him somewhat. In The Eggman Cometh, he's chasing a rocket; in Couples Retreat he's chasing Darkstar who was flying; why use a fast alien in the ground when what you're chasing is above the ground? No offense.
I don't think Fasttrack has lack of intellect. It was Ben using him so I think the intellect's about the same.
And I agree that there's probably more than one speed species but the character is technically a rip-off of XLR8.

24 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 7th May 2012, 8:00 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:XLR8 not because Fasttrack is a "ripoff" (which I don't think he is, since the Universe is a large place, there can't be just one speedy species), but because, technically, Fasttrack has lack of intellect. That's unsourced, but then again, Kevin said on Solitary Alignment that

I don't think Fasttrack has lack of intellect. It was Ben using him so I think the intellect's about the same.
And I agree that there's probably more than one speed species but the character is technically a rip-off of XLR8.
What about Brainstorm, Grey Matter, Rath...

25 Re: Fasttrack vs. XLR8 on 7th May 2012, 8:57 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

What about Brainstorm, Grey Matter, Rath...
Yeah but those are drastic changes...I doubt there's much difference with XLR8 and Fasttrack.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum