In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOMETHING ZOMBOZO THIS WAY COMES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ben and Rook must stop Zombozo and the Circus Freaks from turning everyone in Bellwood into zombie clowns!
(Credit to Nobody, Thank you)

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Oh man can't wait for the circus freaks

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Acid Breath is gonna be good

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:Acid Breath is gonna be good

Yes him especially

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I'm glad the Circus Freaks are showing up again. Going so long without them felt weird when they were recurring villains in the first series.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Sir_Ronald wrote:I'm glad the Circus Freaks are showing up again.  Going so long without them felt weird when they were recurring villains in the first series.
Yeah, I missed the freaks

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sir_Ronald wrote:I'm glad the Circus Freaks are showing up again.  Going so long without them felt weird when they were recurring villains in the first series.

Yeah, it was like they just disappeared.

painlee

Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:
Yeah, I missed the freaks
not me ,they sucked one of the worst villains and the only one i kind of liked was Frightwig.

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I cant wait to see the new Circus Freak! (Specially Acid Very Happy)

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
SERIOUSLY?!!? OTHER HIATUS?! D:!!!

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
think it will have new episode until December 28.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Primus10 wrote:SERIOUSLY?!!? OTHER HIATUS?! D:!!!

I am sorry for you dude, but everything have a reason, in this case is for one good thing, remember that in the last months CN say to the Omniverse staff (writters, animators, producers, directors, casting, etc...) that they want 20 more episodes (2 Arc), CN is showing the episodes like if they was seasons of 30 or 40 episodes not Arcs or Seasons of 10 episodes.

Like Omniverse have only in plans 60 episodes, the Hiatus and the production was think to stop in the summer of this year with 30 episodes do a little breack and show the others 30 episodes. But now having 80 episodes, the Hiatus happen with 30 episodes and CN choose to do take the Hiatus an later show the others 10 episodes remaining.

That is the reason of the 2 hiatus in least of 1, the bad planning and showing of CN.

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
If everyone in Bellwood gets turned into zombie clowns, I'd hate to see Max, Rook, Gwen, Kevin, Sandra, Carl, or Jimmy be among them!  affraid

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I see Rook being the last one standing and the one to save the day if Ben gets turned into a zombie...
But please don't let Ben turn into a zombie version of his aliens....

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:I see Rook being the last one standing and the one to save the day if Ben gets turned into a zombie...

Zombie versions of the aliens should be what you want to happen.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I see Rook being the last one standing and the one to save the day if Ben gets turned into a zombie...

You know, RAR3OGQNCAKABFFOAWAEBODKJWBGTBRAR3WCDWNHG is right for once

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Curious to see how they'll make Zombozo scary again after his previous sucky appearance in the first episode. In both OS and UA he was quite major, hope this doesn't disappoint.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I think I'd enjoy it, if done right.

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:

I think I'd enjoy it, if done right.

Zombieverk, Zombiestrike, and Zombiejaws would be amazing. The only one of these that they would probably end up making would be Zombiestrike, or a second choice would be the Zombieverk. They probably wouldn't make Zombiejaws since Ripjaws is apparently not allowed to have anything good anymore.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
When I think about this episode more, it looks like it's going to rock
I think the episode will be like Zombozo's first appearance+that episode on Scooby Doo Mystery Incorperated when everyone but Scooby and the main foe of the series was hypontised, only this time it'll be Rook the one not hypnotised, since DJW confirmed about Zombie Ben.
I can also see Max, Blukic, Driba in the episode but they would also be as zombies. Everyone else would just be cameos: aka the Mr. Smoothy guy, Baumann, Pakmar
As for Thumbskull, Frightwig, and Acidbreath, I see them being like a regular Omniverse villains, also I see some humorous stuff happening around them, like they'll still be the same people from OS, but not as much as they were in OV.
For voice acting thoughts, I don't see Thumbskull reprising hs role, my best guess if they recast him, I can see Dee or David voicing him.
For the aliens, I see like 4-5 in it, since lately Ben 10 is trying to have aliens less used and it would most likely be 2 OV aliens, 2 OS aliens, and 1 UAF.
Anyway, what are your guys's thoughts on this?

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:Baumann

yes please

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:When I think about this episode more, it looks like it's going to rock
I think the episode will be like Zombozo's first appearance+that episode on Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated when everyone but Scooby and the main foe of the series was hypontised, only this time it'll be Rook the one not hypnotized, since DJW confirmed about Zombie Ben.
I can also see Max, Blukic, Driba in the episode but they would also be as zombies. Everyone else would just be cameos: aka the Mr. Smoothy guy, Baumann, Pakmar
As for Thumbskull, Frightwig, and Acidbreath, I see them being like a regular Omniverse villains, also I see some humorous stuff happening around them, like they'll still be the same people from OS, but not as much as they were in OV.
For voice acting thoughts, I don't see Thumbskull reprising his role, my best guess if they recast him, I can see Dee or David voicing him.
For the aliens, I see like 4-5 in it, since lately Ben 10 is trying to have aliens less used and it would most likely be 2 OV aliens, 2 OS aliens, and 1 UAF.
How do you know what's going to happen already? How long have you given away spoilers?

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:When I think about this episode more, it looks like it's going to rock
I think the episode will be like Zombozo's first appearance+that episode on Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated when everyone but Scooby and the main foe of the series was hypontised, only this time it'll be Rook the one not hypnotized, since DJW confirmed about Zombie Ben.
For voice acting thoughts, I don't see Thumbskull reprising his role, my best guess if they recast him, I can see Dee or David voicing him.
How do you know what's going to happen already? How long have you given away spoilers?
I believe the Ebomnitrix does not acknowledge what will happen yet as these are his mere predictions

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum