Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

SOMETHING ZOMBOZO THIS WAY COMES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:When I think about this episode more, it looks like it's going to rock
I think the episode will be like Zombozo's first appearance+that episode on Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated when everyone but Scooby and the main foe of the series was hypontised, only this time it'll be Rook the one not hypnotized, since DJW confirmed about Zombie Ben.
I can also see Max, Blukic, Driba in the episode but they would also be as zombies. Everyone else would just be cameos: aka the Mr. Smoothy guy, Baumann, Pakmar
As for Thumbskull, Frightwig, and Acidbreath, I see them being like a regular Omniverse villains, also I see some humorous stuff happening around them, like they'll still be the same people from OS, but not as much as they were in OV.
For voice acting thoughts, I don't see Thumbskull reprising his role, my best guess if they recast him, I can see Dee or David voicing him.
For the aliens, I see like 4-5 in it, since lately Ben 10 is trying to have aliens less used and it would most likely be 2 OV aliens, 2 OS aliens, and 1 UAF.
Anyway, what are your guys's thoughts on this?
How do you know what's going to happen already? How long have you given away spoilers?
I believe the Ebomnitrix does not acknowledge what will happen yet as these are his mere predictions
Yeah I'm just giving my thoughts, predictions, and theories about the episode, not giving out spoilers yet, not until we get something.

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tammar wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:When I think about this episode more, it looks like it's going to rock
I think the episode will be like Zombozo's first appearance+that episode on Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated when everyone but Scooby and the main foe of the series was hypontised, only this time it'll be Rook the one not hypnotized, since DJW confirmed about Zombie Ben.
I can also see Max, Blukic, Driba in the episode but they would also be as zombies. Everyone else would just be cameos: aka the Mr. Smoothy guy, Baumann, Pakmar
As for Thumbskull, Frightwig, and Acidbreath, I see them being like a regular Omniverse villains, also I see some humorous stuff happening around them, like they'll still be the same people from OS, but not as much as they were in OV.
For voice acting thoughts, I don't see Thumbskull reprising his role, my best guess if they recast him, I can see Dee or David voicing him.
For the aliens, I see like 4-5 in it, since lately Ben 10 is trying to have aliens less used and it would most likely be 2 OV aliens, 2 OS aliens, and 1 UAF.
Anyway, what are your guys's thoughts on this?
How do you know what's going to happen already? How long have you given away spoilers?
I believe the Ebomnitrix does not acknowledge what will happen yet as these are his mere predictions
Yeah I'm just giving my thoughts, predictions, and theories about the episode, not giving out spoilers yet, not until we get something.
Yes...
Nobody, if you can see this, we need your HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Starting with this episode, Ben 10: Omniverse returns from Holiday break February 15th.

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:Starting with this episode, Ben 10: Omniverse returns from Holiday break February 15th.
He's right according to TV.com

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Anybody got some additional info about this episode yet?

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Frankenstrike's in the episode:

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Give us the video please.

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
What good form of begin a season with Frankenstrike that would be over used, is good that Frankenstrike is in other episode but i wish that later Ben finally see Frankenstrike like one of his best aliens.

In the episode Frankenstrike would fight with people of Bellwood, one of them grandpa Max, become in the most anormal, strange and psycho clowns with the face really scary.

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I really hope we get some pictures of the episode before the episode actually appears. I gotta say Frankenstrike though was a surprise to see in the episode. I'm hoping Toepick is in this episode too...

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Nobody? Are you there? (?

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
There's no images? :C

Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Nobody, are no pics of the episode?

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I remember back when we used to episode previews.

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
There might not be one for this since they've had two broad promos for the Arc and this is just starting things off?

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Since Nobody hasn't posted any yet sadly, CN uploaded a pic from Facebook, so here:

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Can someone record it please?

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
TOEPICK TOEPICK TOEPICK Very Happy:D:D


_________________
http://shrek.com

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:TOEPICK TOEPICK TOEPICK Very Happy:D:D
Did he talked?

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:TOEPICK TOEPICK TOEPICK Very Happy:D:D
Did he talked?

Yeah. He said "Stay away from me!"


_________________
http://shrek.com

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:TOEPICK TOEPICK TOEPICK Very Happy:D:D
Did he talked?

Yeah. He said "Stay away from me!"

Is bis voice cool? Did he defeated Zombozo as Toepick?

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:TOEPICK TOEPICK TOEPICK Very Happy:D:D
Did he talked?

Yeah. He said "Stay away from me!"

Is bis voice cool? Did he defeated Zombozo as Toepick?

Yes and yes


_________________
http://shrek.com

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:TOEPICK TOEPICK TOEPICK Very Happy:D:D
Did he talked?

Yeah. He said "Stay away from me!"

Is bis voice cool? Did he defeated Zombozo as Toepick?

Yes and yes

Awesome i can't wait did you took pictures or record it?

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
This was honestly the best Zombozo appearance since UA, I'm surprised Ben didn't recognize the Circus Freaks but oh well. This was a really good episode. And it's great to see Upgrade, Rath, and Toepick again, and they finally show Wildmutt sees in OV! Hopefully next week is as good as this one.

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:This was honestly the best Zombozo appearance since UA, I'm surprised Ben didn't recognize the Circus Freaks but oh well. This was a really good episode. And it's great to see Upgrade, Rath, and Toepick again, and they finally show Wildmutt sees in OV! Hopefully next week is as good as this one.

Did you took pictures?

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
also

BAUMANN CAMEO


_________________
http://shrek.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum