In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOMETHING ZOMBOZO THIS WAY COMES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Where do I even START on this episode.....Well, I should start by saying that it is amazing and easily makes top five OV episodes for me. It is seriously one of the best episodes of the franchise. The animation is extremely well done and fluid, the dialogue has shed off a lot of the stiffness and dullnesss usually found in a Ben 10 episode, all the gags were funny (AND THERE WERE SO MANY OF THEM). It was a fantastic episode even ignoring the aliens, all of which (save for Big Chill) really needed the screentime. Upgrade, Rath, Frankenstrike, Eye Guy, Toepick....this is the king's haul of sexy ass aliens.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Halfway through the episode, what I'm pretty sure was a fucking ALTERNATE BEN shows up, and GOD DAMN. IF they keep including stuff like this in shadowy places throughout the arc, the finale for this arc will be so much sweeter. Just. So amazing.

AND MORE STILL

One of the aliens in Plumbers HQ that got zombiefied was a Merlinisapiens. Just. Holy shit guys. It's a Merlinisapiens. Holy shit.

This episode had everything.

BelBen10OV

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Did anyone took pictures?

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Saw the episode today.

I think Ben's fear of peacocks has been mentioned too often. First clowns and now peacocks? There should at least be an episode where Ben gets over his fear of peacocks.

Good to see Upgrade again.

Kinda so-so especially since Ben lied about getting over his fear of clowns.

Hopefully, the next episode will make up for it.

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 16th February 2014, 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Where do I even START on this episode.....Well, I should start by saying that it is amazing and easily makes top five OV episodes for me. It is seriously one of the best episodes of the franchise. The animation is extremely well done and fluid, the dialogue has shed off a lot of the stiffness and dullnesss usually found in a Ben 10 episode, all the gags were funny (AND THERE WERE SO MANY OF THEM). It was a fantastic episode even ignoring the aliens, all of which (save for Big Chill) really needed the screentime. Upgrade, Rath, Frankenstrike, Eye Guy, Toepick....this is the king's haul of sexy ass aliens.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Halfway through the episode, what I'm pretty sure was a fucking ALTERNATE BEN shows up, and GOD DAMN. IF they keep including stuff like this in shadowy places throughout the arc, the finale for this arc will be so much sweeter. Just. So amazing.

AND MORE STILL

One of the aliens in Plumbers HQ that got zombiefied was a Merlinisapiens. Just. Holy shit guys. It's a Merlinisapiens. Holy shit.

Also did anyone notice that bb foreshadowed and then there was none when was telling rook what he was hoping was happening as said maybe it's a villain trying to take over every dimension at once and rook said it would never happen lol

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Where do I even START on this episode.....Well, I should start by saying that it is amazing and easily makes top five OV episodes for me. It is seriously one of the best episodes of the franchise. The animation is extremely well done and fluid, the dialogue has shed off a lot of the stiffness and dullnesss usually found in a Ben 10 episode, all the gags were funny (AND THERE WERE SO MANY OF THEM). It was a fantastic episode even ignoring the aliens, all of which (save for Big Chill) really needed the screentime. Upgrade, Rath, Frankenstrike, Eye Guy, Toepick....this is the king's haul of sexy ass aliens.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

AND MORE STILL

Also did anyone notice that bb foreshadowed and then there was none when was telling rook what he was hoping was happening as said maybe it's a villain trying to take over every dimension at once and rook said it would never happen lol

That entire conversation was full of half-foreshadowing, yeah.

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

AND MORE STILL

I've seen an art Chamalien now puts a Merlinisapiens plumber ... Being that they are extinct.

http://www.ben10extranet.com

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:This was honestly the best Zombozo appearance since UA, I'm surprised Ben didn't recognize the Circus Freaks but oh well. This was a really good episode. And it's great to see Upgrade, Rath, and Toepick again, and they finally show Wildmutt sees in OV! Hopefully next week is as good as this one.

Did you took pictures?
I wish I could, but the live stream wouldn't load for me today for both West and East, and there's no where else to watch it, I hope CN uploads the episode on their site today, cause I really want some pics from the episode.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

AND MORE STILL

I've seen an art Chamalien now puts a Merlinisapiens plumber ... Being that they are extinct.

I have no idea what that means. Also it seems I cried wolf too early.

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

AND MORE STILL

Why put a Merlini Sapiens if they are extinct?
And comparing Merlinisapiens, and Chamalien Ben on Omniverse (I've seen) are similar

http://www.ben10extranet.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Well, regardless of if the alien in this episode was a Merlinisapiens or not, Derrick has hinted at a non-ChamAlien Merlinisapiens.

Also, if I remember correctly, they were just in a civil war, not extinct.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Wow. Those stills are just awful, heh. That being said, I feel they would have affected how I saw the episode. I think I'll go preview free from now on.

BelBen10OV

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
The episode is already in CN page can some one record it please and Upload it to Youtube?

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:The episode is already in CN page can some one record it please and Upload it to Youtube?
It's on Animeflavor: http://animeflavor.com/ben-10-omniverse-episode-41-something-zombozo-this-way-comes

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
It's not Nobody's job to do anything for us and taking that tone with someone who helps other fans regularly in exchange for nothing is extremely bad form.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:It's not Nobody's job to do anything for us and taking that tone with someone who helps other fans regularly in exchange for nothing is extremely bad form.
i didnt mean to sound mean i just thought it was funny because usually we get pictures before the episode sorry if i offended nobody

painlee

Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

AND MORE STILL

Why put a Merlini Sapiens if they are extinct?
And comparing Merlinisapiens, and Chamalien Ben on Omniverse (I've seen) are similar
Merlinisapiens aren't exist they just had a civil war.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I love how Zombozo always ends up being scared, either by Ghostfreak, Gwen and now...
Spoiler:
Toepick.

Should have seen it coming.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Well, regardless of if the alien in this episode was a Merlinisapiens or not, Derrick has hinted at a non-ChamAlien Merlinisapiens.

Also, if I remember correctly, they were just in a civil war, not extinct.

I remember it was just a civil war too. But maybe I have to watch that episode again.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:I love how Zombozo always ends up being scared, either by Ghostfreak, Gwen and now...
Spoiler:
Toepick.

Should have seen it coming.

Also, ever since A Fistful of Brains/For A Few Brains More the animation has been AMAZING, even more so in this episode. Loved the green light on Ben's aliens and the purple/green sky.

And seeing how Eye Guy sees was awesome too. This episode has everything, I could go on and on.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
By the way, the helmet guy isn't an alternate Ben.
He's confirmed for Animo Crackers.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/CARE1001271400001980_009_1280x720.jpg

a little late don't you think

You do it faster then. He's doing this for free ya know? As in, he doesn't have to. I understand it's a joke, but writing something on the internet can be understood in any number of ways.
you cant tell me not to joke around its part of my personality and anyways i apoligized and if anyones going to be mad it should be nobody so until he complains which i doubt he will because it was a JOKE none of you have the right to talk to me that way you dont know who i am or how hard my life has been so SORRRY.

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
The episode had good tone and all of the aliens except Wildmutt had good usage(I liked the Upgrade transformation nod to Zombozo's debut episode where Upgrade undergoes a similar transformation). While I didn't find the episode that amazing(the mood was pretty unique within Omniverse itself but the other series have done it before) it was pretty enjoyable to watch overall. Possible UltraBen?

It setup for the arc pretty well. Maybe it was a self-fulfilling prophecy, but I was more psyched for Mystery Incorporeal in the first place and it looks like I'll enjoy it more than this ep.

Tammar wrote:By the way, the helmet guy isn't an alternate Ben.
He's confirmed for Animo Crackers.
If he's confirmed for Animo Crackers he's probably a Ben from future Animo's timeline. Where did you hear he was confirmed in the episode?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum