You are not connected. Please login or register

MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd July 2013, 2:31 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
An old enemy emerges while Ben and Rook visit Kevin and Gwen at college.
(Credit to Nobody, Thank you)

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
synthoid or sunny is my guess:D 

3 Mystery Incorperated on 3rd July 2013, 7:54 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sounds kinda like mystery incorporated maybe its a scooby doo crossover derrick never said theres only one crossover

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
Hex. because its been said hes returning at least once, and theres no mention of him in the charmcaster episode, plus it make sense that she wouldnt go back to being his lackey ( so to speak ).

Cheers.

Mythix

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:Sounds kinda like mystery incorporated maybe its a scooby doo crossover derrick never said theres only one crossover
I don't think it's a crossover, Scooby-Doo meeting Ben 10 doesn't feel right.
Although maybe there are some Scooby-Doo references?

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
XLR98 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Sounds kinda like mystery incorporated maybe its a scooby doo crossover derrick never said theres only one crossover
I don't think it's a crossover, Scooby-Doo meeting Ben 10 doesn't feel right.
Although maybe there are some Scooby-Doo references?

I'm hoping for just references.

Mr. Galvan

I think it has serious chances of being Zs'Skayr, even though he has confirmed a return in later episodes forward this may be a precondition for his return, even the name, "Mystery Incorporeal", which seems to have something to do.

http://Almanaque Ben 10 (almanaqueben10.blogspot.com.br)

painlee

Magister
Magister
that would be stupid.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

10 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th July 2013, 10:15 pm

Mythix

Human
Human
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Yes particularly, a crossover between a super hero show and a non-super hero show seems dumb and very unlikely.

11 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th July 2013, 11:47 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
XLR98 wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Yes particularly, a crossover between a super hero show and a non-super hero show seems dumb and very unlikely.

The Secret Saturdays is not a superhero show either.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
XLR98 wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Kinda is

painlee

Magister
Magister
XLR98 wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

it still a action show a Scooby Doo cross over would make Ben 10 a joke.

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
a scooby doo/ Ben 10 crossover.... Yoiks.... ruh-oh.... I dont think it will work, though i dont think it matters about it being a superhero show or not....Very Happy 

15 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th July 2013, 11:35 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
The design of Gwen looks like the Velma's design. And the Ben's trousers looks like the Shaggy's trousers.
Coincidence?

16 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th July 2013, 4:05 pm

CheshireP

Human
Human
Don't worry. It's just a parody!

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

17 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th July 2013, 5:16 pm

FutureFighter

Human
Human
I'm not sure why they're hiding the old foe's identity; it's pretty obviously Z'sakyr / Ghostfreak.  C'mon, "incorporeal"?  A Scooby Doo pun title, which is famous for ghosts?  Not to mention an explanation has to be given as to how he escapes the Omnitrix and shows up a few episodes later.

18 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th July 2013, 6:15 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
FutureFighter wrote:I'm not sure why they're hiding the old foe's identity; it's pretty obviously Z'sakyr / Ghostfreak.  C'mon, "incorporeal"?  A Scooby Doo pun title, which is famous for ghosts?  Not to mention an explanation has to be given as to how he escapes the Omnitrix and shows up a few episodes later.

agreed, a good bet, but i would still go on an appearance from hex, given, he hasnt been mentioned secifically in an episode, but will be returning. perhaps this is why charmcaster will help Ben and Rook. hex could be Z'sakyr prisoner

19 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th July 2013, 6:03 pm

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

20 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th July 2013, 7:45 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I think it is Darkstar, too.

21 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th July 2013, 10:15 pm

Mr. Galvan

FutureFighter wrote:I'm not sure why they're hiding the old foe's identity; it's pretty obviously Z'sakyr / Ghostfreak.  C'mon, "incorporeal"?  A Scooby Doo pun title, which is famous for ghosts?  Not to mention an explanation has to be given as to how he escapes the Omnitrix and shows up a few episodes later.

It's exactly what I think. Incorporeal resembles the Zs'Skayr because it "incorporates" beings (the controls), plus it technically does not have form when it is intangible. I am absolutely sure that this episode will be the framework for the return of Zs'Skayr anyway as every time he faces Ben dies you need an explanation for his return in episode # 197. Perhaps we can understand how Vicktor recovered his body, maybe he did not assist in the return of Ghostfreak ... I consider him the best villain of the franchise, and I think it deserves much more attention, by what I saw Omniverse is meeting my expectations with the episodes which he appears.

http://Almanaque Ben 10 (almanaqueben10.blogspot.com.br)

22 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th July 2013, 10:22 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Mr. Galvan wrote:

It's exactly what I think. Incorporeal resembles the Zs'Skayr because it "incorporates" beings (the controls), plus it technically does not have form when it is intangible. I am absolutely sure that this episode will be the framework for the return of Zs'Skayr anyway as every time he faces Ben dies you need an explanation for his return in episode # 197. Perhaps we can understand how Vicktor recovered his body, maybe he did not assist in the return of Ghostfreak ... I consider him the best villain of the franchise, and I think it deserves much more attention, by what I saw Omniverse is meeting my expectations with the episodes which he appears.
Derrick James Wyatt, art director of Ben 10: Omniverse, confirmed the villain to be from UAF (Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, commonly reffered to as Ultimate Alien Force). Zs'skayr is a villain introduced the original series aka Ben 10. Therefore, it is not Zs'skayr.

23 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st October 2013, 11:05 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
I'd like to see what the college Gwen and Kevin go to looks like both inside and out.

Hope that old enemy doesn't turn out to be Malware. Had quite enough of him since Showdown.

24 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2013, 1:40 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Mr. Verk wrote:
Has to be Darkstar, he fits perfectly into both the season and the description of the episode. (it does involve Gwen...)

Not to mention he's confirmed for this season.

25 Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th December 2013, 1:48 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:
Has to be Darkstar, he fits perfectly into both the season and the description of the episode. (it does involve Gwen...)

Not to mention he's confirmed for this season.
Plus, in Vilgax Attacks, Max mentioned an old enemy and it turned out to be Darkstar, so it only makes sense for him to the old enemy again

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum