AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:So how is Bill Gacks not Vilgax in an ID mask or something.  When he was working on Pakmar's plumbing he activated some hologram thingy.  

It looks like that was accidental, which is super weird.

Idk.  It didn't look accidental to me.  Especially when it said password accepted.  How would a normal human plumber know an Alien's password?

It certainly didn't look accidental, but since it was never addressed again, I'm guessing that was the idea. He put the right combination purely by chance.

The original idea looks good, Ben fight againts the Forever Knights and for mistake he destroy the ne bussines of Pakmar, then a Human Plumber for mistake active one dispositive that so many before Vilgax puts in the subway.

That would be a great plot, but the problem is that Bill Gaks enter in scene and the lot of stupid jokes and for finally killing the episode the revenge plan of Vilgax that wasnt the best of all he can do.

I really have a good theory in mind, because i expect that this episode wasnt only for filling space. My theory is that Bill Gaks is a version of another dimension of Vilgax, what we know is possible that after all Xagliv and Bill Gaks have more sense in the story of what we think.

maybe Xagliv and Bill Gaks are related to the episodes And Then There Were None and And Then There Was Ben.

That is what i am thinking, for me Xagliv and Bill Gaks are other dimension version of Vilgax.

Think it, maybe Bill Gaks is a human and Xagliv is too, but they are from one dimension where they are humans and Ben never have the Omnitrix, who knows.

52 Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th March 2014, 8:39 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
AleSIr19 wrote:
painlee wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:So how is Bill Gacks not Vilgax in an ID mask or something.  When he was working on Pakmar's plumbing he activated some hologram thingy.  

It looks like that was accidental, which is super weird.

Idk.  It didn't look accidental to me.  Especially when it said password accepted.  How would a normal human plumber know an Alien's password?

It certainly didn't look accidental, but since it was never addressed again, I'm guessing that was the idea. He put the right combination purely by chance.

The original idea looks good, Ben fight againts the Forever Knights and for mistake he destroy the ne bussines of Pakmar, then a Human Plumber for mistake active one dispositive that so many before Vilgax puts in the subway.

That would be a great plot, but the problem is that Bill Gaks enter in scene and the lot of stupid jokes and for finally killing the episode the revenge plan of Vilgax that wasnt the best of all he can do.

I really have a good theory in mind, because i expect that this episode wasnt only for filling space. My theory is that Bill Gaks is a version of another dimension of Vilgax, what we know is possible that after all Xagliv and Bill Gaks have more sense in the story of what we think.

maybe Xagliv and Bill Gaks are related to the episodes And Then There Were None and And Then There Was Ben.

That is what i am thinking, for me Xagliv and Bill Gaks are other dimension version of Vilgax.

Think it, maybe Bill Gaks is a human and Xagliv is too, but they are from one dimension where they are humans and Ben never have the Omnitrix, who knows.

or than dimension Ben is a Chimera Sui Generis. that be funny.

53 Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th March 2014, 11:56 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
I think the good and evil Bens(Spanner aside) are mostly going to be remaining within their own dimensions. Bill Gacks MAYBE might return and maybe might be from a different dimension, but Xagliv definitely not. At least I hope not.

Also I predicted that Ben assuming its Vilgax would be a running gag, but I'm not sure how aware of that the show is. In Animo Crackers when future Animo comes to give council to Animo, maybe Ben will assume its Vilgax.

54 Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 4th March 2014, 11:58 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Personally I don't think that Helena and Bill are alternate Vilgaxes (The idea does not make a lot of sense to me.) I find it more likely that faux Vilgaxes are just one of the recurring motifs in this arc, and that there are a lot more coming. I can even see it escalate to the point where there are so many non-Vilgaxes that we'll be surprised when one of them does end up being Vilgax in disguise. That, or it was all a smoked fish and Vilgax is in disguise as something totally different. (SPANNER?!?!)*

*no, probably

55 Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th March 2014, 12:01 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Given that the audience isn't really supposed to know about episodes 49 and 50, I think it being an alternate timeline Ben will be good enough of a twist.

56 Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th March 2014, 2:31 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Given that the audience isn't really supposed to know about episodes 49 and 50, I think it being an alternate timeline Ben will be good enough of a twist.

I see again the plot of the episodes of the 5 Arc and i finally see sonething strange, we doesnt have any details of only 3 episodes and this episodes are; Animo Crackers and The two part Finale.

For that i change my mind, in Something Zombozo this way comes, Spanner, a character based in Ultra-Ben was show and he was confirmed to be in Animo Crackers and in Bengeance is mine!, Vilgax was show for the firts time in the Arc.

So what will happen if in Animo Crackers is show how begin the time war, at least showing Vilgax and Eon together because after all only 3 episodes have travels in time in this Arc.

57 It was perfection. on 19th April 2014, 8:29 pm

SoloIsPerfect

Human
Human
Best. Episode. Ever.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum