You are not connected. Please login or register

ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 1:50 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Yeahhhh 3 aliens does little for me. Even if 2 are Upgrade and Ditto, though it helps that those guys didn't do squat.

Gutrot is pretty amazing though. I was skeptical, but wow. The voice and the powers and everything, is super rad. (He even has powers much like one of my fanaliens, Brewhaha, except with gas and not liquid, which I like, because that kind of power rocks) Also great that Rob Paulsen got a new alien to voice.

Rest of the episode was okay. The plot was far less epic in scope than I would have wanted and too much time was spent on the Animo-Animo interactions.

Spanner is also kind of disappointing. He's a far cry from the sharp time agent SZTWC gave the impression of, and in general I'm just unhappy about how little buildup he got beyond SZTWC. They should have at least thrown him in BiM...

27 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 1:52 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Spanner is also kind of disappointing. He's a far cry from the sharp time agent SZTWC gave the impression of, and in general I'm just unhappy about how little buildup he got beyond SZTWC. They should have at least thrown him in BiM...

and his voice sucked

28 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 1:54 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
7/10

decent episode but i did not liked the how the Animo's interacted on each other in the later half of the episode.

Gutrot spoke in a Italian accent and it was funny how Gutrot pronounced the full scientific name of the gases.

who is Spanner ....lol

Last edited by painlee on 15th March 2014, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

29 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 1:59 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

and his voice sucked

Yeah, that too.

30 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 2:01 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I like this episode, but its not good-good, but its more than ok.
Plot was amazing, Future Animo was awesome
I hate the fact Lut. Steel wasn't even in the episode except for like 20 seconds, they could've done more with him but.. sadly nothing can appen...
Gutrot, I'm not a fan of his voice, but the fact he can shoot different types of gas is amazing. I hope he can shoot more, like that gas that can freeze things.
Spanner's voice was disappointing, but since he sounds like Jimmy, I'm thinking he might be Future Jimmy, if not than that's weird to have a similar voice for a character in the series...
The most annoying part of the episode is the fact Ben only goes 2-4 aliens an episode now... I really wish there would be more aliens in episodes, I hope Arch 6 doesn't pull any of this.
Overall this episode is a 6/10.

31 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 2:09 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Yeah, Spanner is voiced by Scott Menvile, who is also Jimmy Jones. I swear though, if Spanner ends up being Jimmy, I wouldn't even....

Though it would make a lot of sense, considering everything...

Last edited by Tsuchimikado Motoharu on 15th March 2014, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

32 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 2:50 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I posted some pics on Ben10wikia for those who haven't seen yet

33 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 2:57 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Once upon a time, I had hopes for the Galactic Monsters Arc. I thought it would fulfill all of the hopes and dreams I had for Omniverse.
It was the perfect combination of light and dark,
the perfect combination of heroes and villains,
and the perfect combination of aliens and monsters.

But alas, my dreams did not last long...
When An American Benwolf in London aired, my dreams slowly died. It was boring, irritating, and most of all, it lacked the aliens that I looked so forward to seeing each week.

But hope still remained...
I knew that next week, I would see Gutrot, Spanner, and future Animo!
I waited, getting rid of the bad taste that AABIL left in my mouth and looking forward to the taste that Animo Crackers would leave.

But again, my hopes were crushed...
The two Dr. Animos took screen time away from Chrono-Spanner and Ben, Lieutenant Steele only appeared for a couple seconds, and no matter how awesome Gutrot is, there should have been more aliens.

So to you, Galactic Monsters, I have only one thing to say.
Of all of the monsters that you boasted of showing us, YOU are the most evil.

34 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 6:30 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I'm not going to preted that these last couple episodes weren't a little weak, particularly on the alien side of things, but considering that we still have 3 episodes to go in the arc plus the big finale (and that the first few episodes of the arc are all great.) I don't think judging arc 5 negatively just yet is that prudent. Though the way you phrased is pretty funny.

35 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 10:43 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Spanner reminds me of Red X in Teen Titans except Spanner isn't a bad guy.

How long before Spanner's identity stays a secret? Surely, there must be a clue as to who he could be.

36 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 10:58 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Well, his voice and apparent admiration of Ben point at Jimmy Jones as the current likeliest Spanner.

37 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 10:59 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I'm not going to preted that these last couple episodes weren't a little weak, particularly on the alien side of things, but considering that we still have 3 episodes to go in the arc plus the big finale (and that the first few episodes of the arc are all great.) I don't think judging arc 5 negatively just yet is that prudent. Though the way you phrased is pretty funny.
Yeah, I completely agree. I was over exaggerating for the sake of comedy.

38 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2014, 1:26 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Well, his voice and apparent admiration of Ben point at Jimmy Jones as the current likeliest Spanner.

but Jimmy Jones would be a adult by the time Ben is Ben 10,000.

39 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2014, 2:59 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Well, his voice and apparent admiration of Ben point at Jimmy Jones as the current likeliest Spanner.

but Jimmy Jones would be a adult by the time Ben is Ben 10,000.

Yes, but Chrono Spanner is a time traveling whatever. Nothing so far indicates that he is from Ben 10K's time specifically.

40 Re: ANIMO CRACKERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th March 2014, 5:09 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Honestly I was a bit more amused by the episodes between Incorporeal and Rad Monster Party than I expected I would be. Before the fake Vilgax schtick I predicted I thought Bengeance would actually be a somewhat boring Vilgax episode that would pale in comparison to 199-200, but instead it was a pretty amusing "day in the life" kind of episode. Benwolf seemed like a pretty simple episode that would use Blitzwolfer and Kai returning to drive interest but had some pretty cultured and nuanced dialogue/jokes/character interactions. Likewise I figured this episode would be a bit dull yet I found myself generally enjoying it and probably would've liked it more had I not glanced about and spoilered myself on the synopsis. Steel returning is a nice touch.

For me, I've enjoyed them so far as:

And the only one I didn't particularly like was Zombozo's episode, which I still enjoyed on some level.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum