You are not connected. Please login or register

RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 4:42 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
really liked the new introduced characters and the returning one as well.

although i dont really liked Viktor new design and i was surprised that King Xarion appearing was a surprise, after i saw Viktor returning from his iron mold i thought they ignored the mind take over but i am glad they didn't.

the alien transformation choices were good specialty NRG since it the first time Ben use his real form own his own on screen rather than a incident or a enemy unlocking his armor.

Ben personality was way off or even off character he acted like if he was 10ys old.

27 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 10:20 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
You want to know what's not to understand? It's why everyone in Anur Transyl was after Ben. Would somebody explain this to me?

28 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 10:30 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:You want to know what's not to understand? It's why everyone in Anur Transyl was after Ben. Would somebody explain this to me?

Because they thought he was a monster because he's different.

29 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 10:35 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
This episode was good, not the best.
It would have been better if we know less aliens.
I like Crujo and the Anur Transyls.
Scout is cool, I liked seeing Rad again.
Feedback is awesome as usual.
Hearing Zs'skayr's name onscreen was cool for a change.

30 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 10:38 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Well i didnt hate it, and for me and this show thats saying something.

Nice to see the doc's last appearance wasn't ignored, and all in all not a bad plan on ghostfreaks part. Would be nice to know why they where away from earth thought.

Duck man Dudsmith is back and he's as silly as ever.

Can't wait for next week and charmcaster. Im afraid of how omniverse will handle here but now that shes showing up i, interested to see at least.

31 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 11:15 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Great episode. There was a nice selection of aliens and actual usage of them. Zs'skayr and Crujo were both great, and the attention to continuity is pretty solid. The deal with Ledgerdomain seems like sort of an ass pull, but I'm guessing since the next episode is all Charmcaster that'll be explained then. For now I can still say I love how it looks in Omniverse. It's crazy.

Obviously loved all the aliens running around and I hope we get some pictures of their official designs at some point, because holy poopy. So many.

32 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 12:01 am

GeneralSecura

Human
Human
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Great episode. There was a nice selection of aliens and actual usage of them. Zs'skayr and Crujo were both great, and the attention to continuity is pretty solid. The deal with Ledgerdomain seems like sort of an ass pull, but I'm guessing since the next episode is all Charmcaster that'll be explained then. For now I can still say I love how it looks in Omniverse. It's crazy.

Obviously loved all the aliens running around and I hope we get some pictures of their official designs at some point, because holy poopy. So many.
What do you mean? The attention to continuity was terrible! The last we saw of Ghostfreak was him being trapped in the Omnitrix again, which then got destroyed at the end of Alien Force. And now he's in Ledgerdomain all of sudden? And don't even get me started on Viktor.

When we last saw King Viktor, he was partially covered in hardened molten metal swearing vengeance upon Ben. Ben wanted to arrest him, but Gwen specifically said that the Plumbers had no authority there because King Viktor was the rightful monarch of whatever country that was, so they couldn't arrest him and left him there. Now he's fully covered in hardened molten metal and stored in the Plumber base's basement? When they didn't have the authority to arrest him? And in that Ultimate Alien episode, it is said multiple times that Dr. Viktor was dead, a lifeless body. Now he apparently wasn't dead, but just stuck in his own body while that king guy controlled it.

Omniverse generally plays fast and loose with the series' continuity (Primus anyone?) but this episode has got to be its worst offense yet. No, this episode was simply doing what Omniverse does best: rehashing elements from the previous three series (mainly the original) and just throwing them in there for no reason other than "because we can".

33 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 1:37 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
GeneralSecura wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Great episode. There was a nice selection of aliens and actual usage of them. Zs'skayr and Crujo were both great, and the attention to continuity is pretty solid. The deal with Ledgerdomain seems like sort of an ass pull, but I'm guessing since the next episode is all Charmcaster that'll be explained then. For now I can still say I love how it looks in Omniverse. It's crazy.

What do you mean? The attention to continuity was terrible! The last we saw of Ghostfreak was him being trapped in the Omnitrix again, which then got destroyed at the end of Alien Force. And now he's in Ledgerdomain all of sudden? And don't even get me started on Viktor.

When we last saw King Viktor, he was partially covered in hardened molten metal swearing vengeance upon Ben. Ben wanted to arrest him, but Gwen specifically said that the Plumbers had no authority there because King Viktor was the rightful monarch of whatever country that was, so they couldn't arrest him and left him there. Now he's fully covered in hardened molten metal and stored in the Plumber base's basement? When they didn't have the authority to arrest him? And in that Ultimate Alien episode, it is said multiple times that Dr. Viktor was dead, a lifeless body. Now he apparently wasn't dead, but just stuck in his own body while that king guy controlled it.

Omniverse generally plays fast and loose with the series' continuity (Primus anyone?) but this episode has got to be its worst offense yet. No, this episode was simply doing what Omniverse does best: rehashing elements from the previous three series (mainly the original) and just throwing them in there for no reason other than "because we can".

my guess the rebels won and gave Viktor to the plumbers.

34 fanwank on 23rd March 2014, 1:39 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
GeneralSecura wrote:

Eh, I guess? Like I said, the Ledgerdomain deal is currently a bit of an asspull, but since we haven't seen the next episode yet, we aren't exactly privy to all the details.

The stuff with Viktor is fair, except that I guess I really don't care? The original UA episode was founded on a flimsy premise and offered little explanations to begin with, and the entire idea that the Plumbers had no jurisdiction when an alien corpse was forcibly used for petty personal motives is pretty ridiculous. For all we know, the resulting Civil War could have seen the winning faction hand the king to the Plumbers. We don't know, it wasn't explained, but hey, that's little different from how they did Viktor: The Spoils, so what's the big deal? It's honestly hardly worse than anything UAF did...This episode at least acknowledged the stuff that happened to Viktor before directly, which is enough.

35 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 3:14 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
King Viktor was a horrible idea anyway.

And handwaving Xarion away like that is better than just flat out ignoring him.

36 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 2:33 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
GeneralSecura wrote:

The thing with UA is that the creative team destroy a lot of good characters and storys with really bad filler episodes, like Elena, Vreedles or even Dr. Vicktor.

So dont talk about the canon things of AF and UA that are changes to worts or to best when AF and UA did the same thing to the original series. Vicktor was dead in UA to the writter kill one of the best villains of Ben was so easy like to change her story for the King Vicktor story, that was crap, horrible crap.

So Omniverse only changes and fix to better the great fails of UA and AF.

37 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 8:32 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Guess I'm one of the only people who likes/doesn't mind Xarion. Granted I like his king design and not him being implanted into Viktor.

I'm worried that Zs'skayr being released from Ledgerdomain won't be addressed - he said Ben trapped him there and he didn't exactly interject. That'd be bad. And I did notice Ben being a bit obnoxious this episode, but it can be thrown up to the monster planet hype going to his head. Also Primus' removal hasn't been confirmed in show. DJW is head art designer, was likely being facetious, and Matt has said repeatedly it's not canon until stated in the show. Wait for the Alien X galactic trial episode, because if they're going to touch on what did/didn't happen to Primus it will be in that episode.

PeruAlonso wrote:You want to know what's not to understand? It's why everyone in Anur Transyl was after Ben. Would somebody explain this to me?
Think about how human civilians react(or reacted) to any sort of alien lifeform.

38 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 11:30 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Guess I'm one of the only people who likes/doesn't mind Xarion. Granted I like his king design and not him being implanted into Viktor.

I'm worried that Zs'skayr being released from Ledgerdomain won't be addressed - he said Ben trapped him there and he didn't exactly interject. That'd be bad. And I did notice Ben being a bit obnoxious this episode, but it can be thrown up to the monster planet hype going to his head. Also Primus' removal hasn't been confirmed in show. DJW is head art designer, was likely being facetious, and Matt has said repeatedly it's not canon until stated in the show. Wait for the Alien X galactic trial episode, because if they're going to touch on what did/didn't happen to Primus it will be in that episode.

Think about how human civilians react(or reacted) to any sort of alien lifeform.

Only have to see Charmed, I am Sure, because i think that Chamcaster would (at less) explain how and why Z'Skyar was in his "natal" dimension.

39 Re: RAD MONSTER PARTY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 2:05 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
No Derrick gave the answer on formspring - I highly doubt it will be answered in the show now.

While I can accept him assembling himself within Ledgerdomain, the whole "being sent there" part is off but I won't exactly lose sleep over the issue.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum