Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

AND THEN THERE WAS BEN (200th episode) SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sweet, a lot of UAF elements that haven't been seen since AF.
I think this is a alternate reality where Ben never got the Omnitrix, I like it so far...

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
At least Cartoon Network has decency to release the episodes on streaming. Smile

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
"you can has all the cheeseburgers you want"

funny maymay shrexD


_________________
http://shrek.com

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:"you can has all the cheeseburgers you want"

funny maymay shrexD

gotta love when shows that take almost a year to make use le funie maymays that'll probably be outdated by the time it airs


_________________

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
They are killing off this series and entire Ben 10, you dont understand it?

Ben 10 Omniverse will become the next Legend of Korra.

While Nick realese Legend of Korra book 3 and 4 free way in the Nick page online to end up killing the series, Cartoon Network will kill of Ben 10 taking out one new episode every day!!!

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:"you can has all the cheeseburgers you want"

funny maymay shrexD

gotta love when shows that take almost a year to make use le funie maymays that'll probably be outdated by the time it airs

that maymay was outdated way before almost a year ago

i love ov but come on


_________________
http://shrek.com

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Solo28 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:"you can has all the cheeseburgers you want"

funny maymay shrexD

gotta love when shows that take almost a year to make use le funie maymays that'll probably be outdated by the time it airs

that maymay was outdated way before almost a year ago

i love ov but come on

it was outdated before ov even aired

ov truly is hip. and. with it.

anyways this is the only episode (besides ballad of baumann obviously) that i care about so they better not screw this up


_________________

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
So we got some stuff from Part 1, but what about Part 2? hmm....

Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Where's Nobody?! D:

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
On Page 3.

Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
OMFG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9TgfRG58cSg/VDBgBc9PurI/AAAAAAAALLU/qF0QxVNwimc/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot001.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QpUTM-i_zB0/VDBgBwl0f0I/AAAAAAAALLY/MTxbgutLYHY/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot002.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-unLIljCCkjM/VDBgDYXL_xI/AAAAAAAALLw/UIwNSVQFYVU/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot003.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6B_Nvelyhu8/VDBgCUQ1aoI/AAAAAAAALLg/pzLcfp-rAc0/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot004.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Tm_v7N_LLA/VDBgDDYZUwI/AAAAAAAALLs/nXZRUq0ZYrI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot005.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iuzHdTtbrDk/VDBgDprHecI/AAAAAAAALL0/3Fw5UAQO_sQ/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot006.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hSixGnLFR4U/VDBgED205ZI/AAAAAAAALMA/OF2sUHM3cRI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot007.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M9uNBS3g944/VDBgE4BGEsI/AAAAAAAALMM/R6o0-LdcZ8U/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot008.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IslroW4jlWQ/VDBgHtoxEHI/AAAAAAAALMU/I2IUT05aZDo/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot009.jpg

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCLp6zn-As

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ugh, fusions

i mean like, i kinda knew they were coming, but still

seeing them is something else

ugh


_________________
http://shrek.com

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Transyleon wrote:OMFG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9TgfRG58cSg/VDBgBc9PurI/AAAAAAAALLU/qF0QxVNwimc/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot001.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QpUTM-i_zB0/VDBgBwl0f0I/AAAAAAAALLY/MTxbgutLYHY/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot002.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-unLIljCCkjM/VDBgDYXL_xI/AAAAAAAALLw/UIwNSVQFYVU/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot003.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6B_Nvelyhu8/VDBgCUQ1aoI/AAAAAAAALLg/pzLcfp-rAc0/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot004.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Tm_v7N_LLA/VDBgDDYZUwI/AAAAAAAALLs/nXZRUq0ZYrI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot005.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iuzHdTtbrDk/VDBgDprHecI/AAAAAAAALL0/3Fw5UAQO_sQ/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot006.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hSixGnLFR4U/VDBgED205ZI/AAAAAAAALMA/OF2sUHM3cRI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot007.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M9uNBS3g944/VDBgE4BGEsI/AAAAAAAALMM/R6o0-LdcZ8U/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot008.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IslroW4jlWQ/VDBgHtoxEHI/AAAAAAAALMU/I2IUT05aZDo/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot009.jpg

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCLp6zn-As

I'm amazed someone found this without my help.....

and now we know the previous episode....

Covering youtubes bad habit...

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002283_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The episode looks good. Although I think Albedo looks kinda eh as an 11 year old, kinda ruins him for me.

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:ugh, fusions

i mean like, i kinda knew they were coming, but still

seeing them is something else

ugh

i've decided that i'll forgive them if they name the four arms/humungousaur fusion foursaur

(please. this needs to happen. think of all the four swords jokes!)


_________________
http://shrek.com

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
This is gonna be my favorite episode of the whole series.
Now if only they could introduce Spitter, or any aliens we haven't seen yet... oh well.
But combos! Other Bens! And unexpected comebacks! Very Happy

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
it looks like there's a lot of cool stuff in this episode(s) but waaaay too much

like they're squeezing too much stuff into one episode

and that never ends good in any movie/show


_________________

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
If we see Albedo as Kid Ben, I'd like to hear what he says. He probably has Kid Ben's smart mouth, too.

Omniversed


Human
Human
New Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo-gxOrQDs

I think the first one that was posted here was intended for "And Then There Were None".

But anyway, we have some pretty unique alternate versions of Ben, especially the bad ones. Can't wait to see both episodes. Hopefully they'll make the series a little more tolerable for me.

I've been getting annoyed with the lame humor I've been seeing.

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Omniversed wrote:New Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo-gxOrQDs

I think the first one that was posted here was intended for "And Then There Were None".

But anyway, we have some pretty unique alternate versions of Ben, especially the bad ones. Can't wait to see both episodes. Hopefully they'll make the series a little more tolerable for me.

I've been getting annoyed with the lame humor I've been seeing.
That preview is so one page ago

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
Omniversed wrote:New Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo-gxOrQDs

I think the first one that was posted here was intended for "And Then There Were None".

But anyway, we have some pretty unique alternate versions of Ben, especially the bad ones. Can't wait to see both episodes. Hopefully they'll make the series a little more tolerable for me.

I've been getting annoyed with the lame humor I've been seeing.

Exclusive? (laughs)

http://www.ben10extranet.com

Omniversed


Human
Human
Tammar wrote:
Omniversed wrote:New Preview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo-gxOrQDs

I think the first one that was posted here was intended for "And Then There Were None".

But anyway, we have some pretty unique alternate versions of Ben, especially the bad ones. Can't wait to see both episodes. Hopefully they'll make the series a little more tolerable for me.

I've been getting annoyed with the lame humor I've been seeing.
That preview is so one page ago

And I just noticed it too… My bad.

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Nobody wrote:
Transyleon wrote:OMFG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9TgfRG58cSg/VDBgBc9PurI/AAAAAAAALLU/qF0QxVNwimc/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot001.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QpUTM-i_zB0/VDBgBwl0f0I/AAAAAAAALLY/MTxbgutLYHY/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot002.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-unLIljCCkjM/VDBgDYXL_xI/AAAAAAAALLw/UIwNSVQFYVU/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot003.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6B_Nvelyhu8/VDBgCUQ1aoI/AAAAAAAALLg/pzLcfp-rAc0/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot004.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Tm_v7N_LLA/VDBgDDYZUwI/AAAAAAAALLs/nXZRUq0ZYrI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot005.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iuzHdTtbrDk/VDBgDprHecI/AAAAAAAALL0/3Fw5UAQO_sQ/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot006.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hSixGnLFR4U/VDBgED205ZI/AAAAAAAALMA/OF2sUHM3cRI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot007.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M9uNBS3g944/VDBgE4BGEsI/AAAAAAAALMM/R6o0-LdcZ8U/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot008.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IslroW4jlWQ/VDBgHtoxEHI/AAAAAAAALMU/I2IUT05aZDo/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot009.jpg

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCLp6zn-As

I'm amazed someone found this without my help.....

and now we know the previous episode....

Covering youtubes bad habit...

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002283_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false
Did our ben just die?


_________________


Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
beczam1290 wrote:
Did our ben just die?
Looks like the Ben of Gwen 10 Universe will be the only Ben to survive.

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Transyleon wrote:OMFG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9TgfRG58cSg/VDBgBc9PurI/AAAAAAAALLU/qF0QxVNwimc/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot001.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QpUTM-i_zB0/VDBgBwl0f0I/AAAAAAAALLY/MTxbgutLYHY/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot002.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-unLIljCCkjM/VDBgDYXL_xI/AAAAAAAALLw/UIwNSVQFYVU/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot003.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6B_Nvelyhu8/VDBgCUQ1aoI/AAAAAAAALLg/pzLcfp-rAc0/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot004.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3Tm_v7N_LLA/VDBgDDYZUwI/AAAAAAAALLs/nXZRUq0ZYrI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot005.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iuzHdTtbrDk/VDBgDprHecI/AAAAAAAALL0/3Fw5UAQO_sQ/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot006.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hSixGnLFR4U/VDBgED205ZI/AAAAAAAALMA/OF2sUHM3cRI/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot007.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M9uNBS3g944/VDBgE4BGEsI/AAAAAAAALMM/R6o0-LdcZ8U/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot008.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IslroW4jlWQ/VDBgHtoxEHI/AAAAAAAALMU/I2IUT05aZDo/s1600/UndertownEP200Shot009.jpg

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCLp6zn-As

I'm amazed someone found this without my help.....

and now we know the previous episode....

Covering youtubes bad habit...

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002283_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false
Did our ben just die?
Think so


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum