Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Turbojake252

Plumber
Plumber
Transyleon wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Did our ben just die?
Looks like the Ben of Gwen 10 Universe will be the only Ben to survive.
Gwen 10 and the Ben from the universe without an Omnitrix

On another note one of the evil Ben's is a Fistrick Ben

Can't wait for six o'clock tomorrow!
Only time I'm excited for a Monday!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ok, I really enjoyed this episode, it felt non-Omniverse-y, which I liked.
I really like New Ben, he seems cool. I wish we saw a little more of Ben 23 and Ben 10k, but that's probably in the next episode. I also like the Australian Ben whatever his name is, and the Emo Ben.

Also, if the the time bomb was made to kill off all Bens, then Gwen and Albedo should be alive.

GeneralSecura

Human
Human
Wow. Did they seriously not even bother to give any of the aliens any dialogue in the big fight scene? How pathetic.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
GeneralSecura wrote:Wow. Did they seriously not even bother to give any of the aliens any dialogue in the big fight scene? How pathetic.

I know right, only Bens aliens, Ultimate Spidermonkey, Atomic X, and Frankenstrike talked. I was kinda hoping for some other aliens to talk, but they probably limit to how many voice actors they can use in a episode.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
GeneralSecura wrote:Wow. Did they seriously not even bother to give any of the aliens any dialogue in the big fight scene? How pathetic.

I know right, only Bens aliens, Ultimate Spidermonkey, Atomic X, and Frankenstrike talked. I was kinda hoping for some other aliens to talk, but they probably limit to how many voice actors they can use in a episode.
I agree

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I did admittedly expect a little more from the first part of this episode, but overall I enjoyed it. As GeneralSecura pointed out, it would have been nice if there was more dialouge between the Bens during the fight, but I'm sure that would have been a lot more expensive for the crew.

Regardless, I thought this episode was fun. I really like Bro Ben and Benzarro; their designs are the most different from Prime Ben. Though, what was Albedo thinking? Didn't Vilgax betray him already? Laughing

Ben 10,000 went out like a boss, though. He's the only one who tried to stop the time bomb. Here's hoping an artist from the show will post a model sheet for Atomic X; it's kind of hard to see him since he only had a few frames. Kinda sucky the only two fusions we got were ones that got spoiled in that preview...

Overall, looking forward to the next part! Smile

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:ugh, fusions

i mean like, i kinda knew they were coming, but still

seeing them is something else

ugh

i've decided that i'll forgive them if they name the four arms/humungousaur fusion foursaur

(please. this needs to happen. think of all the four swords jokes!)

COME ON

pretty fun episode, pacing felt a bit off but i enjoyed it, as usual the alternate bens get better stuff than the normal ben (which is why i don't really like alternates that much)

but COME ON YOU WERE SO CLOSE

;_;

Osmos

I agree.

Eon was so pathetic in this episode, this arc must have had more episodes and not just two...

anyway, I hope this will improve in part 2

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I liked this episode. Better then the rest of omniverse and the scene where our ben dies is really said especially with the music from when feedback died what if the new ben is going to be our ben for the rest of the series because how is our ben if he does come back going to take the omnitrix from the person that saved him.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I also liked the fact that Ghostfreak's OS voice is back

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/99348305902/can-somebody-on-ben-10-wikia-please-correct-two
So Australian Ben is confirmed to be Mad Ben, meaning he's the main villain for arc 7

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Does anyone think our ben will let The other ben keep his omnitrix i mean he probably will get it back but its not impossible. Also does anyone else think that Ben Prime Dying is one of the saddest scenes in the franchise next to feedback dying the music in both of them makes it all the more sad

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:Does anyone think our ben will let The other ben keep his omnitrix i mean he probably will get it back but its not impossible. Also does anyone else think that Ben Prime Dying is one of the saddest scenes in the franchise next to feedback dying the music in both of them makes it all the more sad
It's possible with the timeline being reset our Ben will still have his omnitrix and the other Ben will keep the omnitrix he inherited.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Does anyone think our ben will let The other ben keep his omnitrix i mean he probably will get it back but its not impossible. Also does anyone else think that Ben Prime Dying is one of the saddest scenes in the franchise next to feedback dying the music in both of them makes it all the more sad
It's possible with the timeline being reset our Ben will still have his omnitrix and the other Ben will keep the omnitrix he inherited.
How do you know the timeline is going to be reset?

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
The Good Ben and Paradox will go to the beginning of alm the other universes and reality's, When Vilgax try to steal the Omnitrix but fail and he destroy his body into peaces.

I really like how Vilgsx looks powerfull int his episode without show any special attack or Power, is like in the old days when Vilgax was only stronger and was the mind begin everything.

That is the reason why i believe Eon was a weak villain, through i dont think we saw the last of him, Vilgax is the first person in the Ben 10 Universe (besides Ben), that controls and destroy Eon.

So i think that to show how Vilgax was the master mind they have to put one of the most powerfull villains in time space in his hands.

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Wow, I have to say, Omniverse stepped up in a big way with this episode. Really, really enjoyed it. Loved seeing Gwen 10! Loved the more serious tone of the episode and I love Paradox! Vilgax seems to have actually returned to being villainous which is awesome too!
If the rest of the show carries on like this, I will be very, very happy. I basically gave up on the show earlier this year but this has drawn me back in.

Eon's voice was awful though! Is this how he's always sounded?

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Part 1 left a bit to be desired and in the end the evil Bens didn't get much focus but I enjoyed the second part by a good bit.

Lukey wrote:
Eon's voice was awful though! Is this how he's always sounded?
In UA Yuri voiced him and he also looked younger. I don't mind this VA but he did seem pretty monotone - in his Omniverse debut I felt more emotion or at least more "power" in his tone.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
That was a really "feel good" episode. I kinda wish normal Ben got his own watch, but yeah, I would like to see a spin off about him or something. Mad Ben didn't get any lines or anything, but I guess they're saving up for arc 7. I also wish we would have seen more than two fusions, and that Kenny got at least one line. It felt kinda rushed but eh.

Also, no respect for Argit.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
To record from Part 2, it was a good episode, just as good as Part 1.
Gwen 10 and Ben 10,000 did more in this episode than the previous ones.
Gwen Diamondhead, Stinkfly (as Big Bug), Electricyeti, and Grey Matter returned.
6 transformation sequences, meaning 8 throughout the whole 2 parter.
Honestly, this was a great 2 parter, and now it's time to look forward to the 3 Rooter episodes coming up.
The first Rooters episode never got translated, so it kinda makes me excited to see what actually is going on.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:T
6 transformation sequences, meaning 8 throughout the whole 2 parter.
OV transformations suck in my opinion.

Ebomnitrix wrote:and now it's time to look forward to the 3 Rooter episodes coming up.
The first Rooters episode never got translated, so it kinda makes me excited to see what actually is going on.
I'm 90% going to despise those eps

Osmos

So many Bens, to make the best action sequence in the entire franchise, and most of them do not fight! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Not a bad ep all things considered.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
coming out of hibernation briefly to say that this two parter was not ANYTHING like what I expected, but was so, so much better than I could have ever hoped for. just. oh my god. i did not expect such a personal story for powerless ben, at all. i was expecting more of a big simple massive fight, and only that. i am so glad i was wrong though--while a longer fight with more alien transformations would have been nice (especially for mad and nega bens...) the story we got instead was just so fantastic. Lovely two parter, worth every second of waiting. (so glad i decided to watch them together...)

and now, i must leave this forum again until us airings catch up to the leaks.....

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Thought this two-parter episode was enjoyable.

Pros:

Evil Bens including Albedo

The return of Ben 23, Ben 10,000, Paradox and Gwen 10

The return of Eon and Vilgax

Eon fighting Vilgax for his betrayal

The team battle against Vilgax

Ben's banter with Gwen 10

Gwen 10 as Wildvine

Cons:

Not much dialogue from Albedo (as Kid Ben)

Evil Bens being destroyed too soon

Can't wait for Weapon XI, Charm School, and Fight at the Museum.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Awsome how they recreated bens orgin story

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum