In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AND THEN THERE WAS BEN (200th episode) SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Hey just so you know they have the episodes available on Itunes, Amazon, Google play. http://t.co/4a1ZmyzDLC

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
ultraalien wrote:Hey just so you know they have the episodes available on Itunes, Amazon, Google play. http://t.co/4a1ZmyzDLC
And I'm off to the pirate bay

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
One thing my best friend pointed out is that Gwen shouldn't technically have Cannonbolt or Wildvine unlocked yet.

In the long run I don't care, but yeah, felt like pointing this out. Laughing

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
AustinHolt2022 wrote:One thing my best friend pointed out is that Gwen shouldn't technically have Cannonbolt or Wildvine unlocked yet.

It's an alternate universe, anything goes. Her original 10 didn't have to be the same

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
AustinHolt2022 wrote:One thing my best friend pointed out is that Gwen shouldn't technically have Cannonbolt or Wildvine unlocked yet.

It's an alternate universe, anything goes. Her original 10 didn't have to be the same

I just kind of assumed she had a playlist similar to the one in that OS game. Protector of the Omnitrix I believe.

Edit: Yep, Ben 10: Protector of the Omnitrix.

These two episodes were some of the best episodes in the franchise. I really enjoyed No-Trix Ben, the nega Ben's (expect Albedo, your not an alternate Ben so don't say "EVERY BEN FOR THEMSELVES!"), the backstory, and almost everything. 10/10. Well done OV!

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Diamond Chris wrote:These two episodes were some of the best episodes in the franchise. I really enjoyed No-Trix Ben, the nega Ben's (expect Albedo, your not an alternate Ben so don't say "EVERY BEN FOR THEMSELVES!"), the backstory, and almost everything. 10/10. Well done OV!
Why didn't you like Albedo? No offense.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:
Diamond Chris wrote:These two episodes were some of the best episodes in the franchise. I really enjoyed No-Trix Ben, the nega Ben's (expect Albedo, your not an alternate Ben so don't say "EVERY BEN FOR THEMSELVES!"), the backstory, and almost everything. 10/10. Well done OV!
He was way out of character

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

you know what else i noticed since that was when gwen first got the omnitrix how is it that she already has a 10 on her shirt?

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:

you know what else i noticed since that was when gwen first got the omnitrix how is it that she already has a 10 on her shirt?

Just her age I'm guessing.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tammar wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:

He was turned into a child after all, that must have messed with his mind even more.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Just her age I'm guessing.
Oh yeah remember when ben was 5 and a half it said ben 5 1/2

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:

He was turned into a child after all, that must have messed with his mind even more.
He could even be from another timeline which is a possibility.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
One thing i just dont get if no watch ben helped prime ben get the omnitrix how did Ben originally get the omnitrix as the omnitrix pod wouldnt have shifted course without no watch ben? ugh time travel never makes sense. I guess its like the grandfather paradox ben had to get the omnitrix for vilgax to try to destory all bens for no watch ben to gain his omnitrix for prime ben to die and then be reboot by no watch ben then to originally get the omnitrix.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:One thing i just dont get if no watch ben helped prime ben get the omnitrix how did Ben originally get the omnitrix as the omnitrix pod wouldnt have shifted course without no watch ben? ugh time travel never makes sense. I guess its like the grandfather paradox ben had to get the omnitrix for vilgax to try to destory all bens for no watch ben to gain his omnitrix for prime ben to die and then be reboot by no watch ben then to originally get the omnitrix.

Yeah, I think that was the idea. It's a cycle.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:One thing i just dont get if no watch ben helped prime ben get the omnitrix how did Ben originally get the omnitrix as the omnitrix pod wouldnt have shifted course without no watch ben? ugh time travel never makes sense. I guess its like the grandfather paradox ben had to get the omnitrix for vilgax to try to destory all bens for no watch ben to gain his omnitrix for prime ben to die and then be reboot by no watch ben then to originally get the omnitrix.

But how did Ben originally get the omnitrix? it makes no sense it had to start somewhere

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

But how did Ben originally get the omnitrix? it makes no sense it had to start somewhere

Not necessarily. It could be that it was always no watch Ben's involvement that caused him to get the omnitrix.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Man Gwen 10 is right time travel is confusing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum