You are not connected. Please login or register

CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2014, 6:26 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
raistlin wrote:Judging from her expressions, Ester doesn´t seem to enjoy the date. And I bet Ben´s manners aren´t helping either. 
Is too much to ask to see Ben acting as a not-complete douchebag in any relationship? That maybe he learned from his past mistakes with Julie?

The one thing about Ben that all the series have kept pretty consistent is that he doesn't really learn from his mistakes, so yeah, it probably is too much to ask.

52 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2014, 9:23 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:I don't see what's the problem with the intro of Galactic Monsters. Sure, I would prefer a thousand times for the episodes of the alternative Bens, but this story could suit here. Why?, easy, because we are talking about scorned women here (more or less) and there's no monster whose wrath can be equaled here. (As Jack Sparrow said in "At the End of the World").

And by the way, I have some earing problems and I can't hear everything that Looma and Attea say in the preview. Can somedoby help me, please? (Please, post their monologues).
Looma: Is that the last of them? So I have fought everyone on Khoros and none is worthy of my hands in matrimony? Never before has a Tetramand princess reached the age of ascension unbetrothed. Looma the First will be Looma the Last - a pitiful spinster with only dozens of pet "barthaks" to keep my company. *Slam* No, anything but that. I shall marry the only Tetramand in the entire galaxy to ever defeat me. By Tetra's fist, this princess is willing to settle.

Attea: No. Nope. Are you kidding me? I am the mighty Attea: conqueror of worlds, soon to be crowned High Sovereign Grand Empress etcetera etcetera of the whole Incursean Empire. How am I supposed to make an inron-fisted impact at my coronation with one of these three weaklings by my side? Only Incursean who was ever man enough turned out to be a human. That settles it - there's only one Incursean in the entire universe who is even close to being worthy to me.

53 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th April 2014, 9:36 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
I'm just concerned about wheter or not things will work out between Ben and Kai. I'm over the end of Benlie.

As for Ben and Kai, if they do see each other again, grow up and get married, then the birth of Ken could be for real.

Getting back to the problem in tomorrow's episode, I have yet to see what Ben does to stop the battle between Looma and Attea. By the looks of it, it'll be anything but easy.

54 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 12:06 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
Ursalink wrote:I don't see what's the problem with the intro of Galactic Monsters. Sure, I would prefer a thousand times for the episodes of the alternative Bens, but this story could suit here. Why?, easy, because we are talking about scorned women here (more or less) and there's no monster whose wrath can be equaled here. (As Jack Sparrow said in "At the End of the World").

And by the way, I have some earing problems and I can't hear everything that Looma and Attea say in the preview. Can somedoby help me, please? (Please, post their monologues).
Looma: Is that the last of them? So I have fought everyone on Khoros and none is worthy of my hands in matrimony? Never before has a Tetramand princess reached the age of ascension unbetrothed. Looma the First will be Looma the Last - a pitiful spinster with only dozens of pet "barthaks" to keep my company. *Slam* No, anything but that. I shall marry the only Tetramand in the entire galaxy to ever defeat me. By Tetra's fist, this princess is willing to settle.

Attea: No. Nope. Are you kidding me? I am the mighty Attea: conqueror of worlds, soon to be crowned High Sovereign Grand Empress etcetera etcetera of the whole Incursean Empire. How am I supposed to make an inron-fisted impact at my coronation with one of these three weaklings by my side? Only Incursean who was ever man enough turned out to be a human. That settles it - there's only one Incursean in the entire universe who is even close to being worthy to me.

Thank you very much, Let Me Tell You Something.

55 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:31 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Good episode
It had awesome aliens, especially Rath and Blitzwolfer and Terraspin
Characters returning was good, Ester was great in this episode
I liked that plot and that scene at the Plumbers base where everyone was facepalming

56 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:33 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Hilarious, fantastic episode.

My only problem is that it killed Swampfire's shot at being most used in Arc 5 but Rath could win now! #praytoshrekforrathincollectthis

57 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:40 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Yeah, this episode was just extremely fun. Seeing more of Rayona and having Nyancy Chan as the main villain was really great. Good aliens too, even if Blitzwolfer could have done more. Still, fantastic episode.

edit: oh, yeah, uh. The fact that it had to be a guy that convinced the princesses that They Don't Need No Man irked me a little, but, yeah...

58 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:45 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Yeah, this episode was just extremely fun. Seeing more of Rayona and having Nyancy Chan as the main villain was really great. Good aliens too, even if Blitzwolfer could have done more. Still, fantastic episode.

episode really creative.
- Looma princess wants the hunky of the four arms.
- While Attea is interested in charming Bullfrag.
- While Ben went with Ester who loves his normal form.
- And was kidnapped by Nyancy Chan who likes Rath.
- Now Looma and Attea and Ester will see who can first save of Nyancy Chan the  Rath...
only lacked Kai after Blitzwolfer, the alien appeared but she did not.
hilarious.

-

Last edited by Ben de Jesus Ferreira on 12th April 2014, 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ben10extranet.com

59 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:47 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Hilarious, fantastic episode.

My only problem is that it killed Swampfire's shot at being most used in Arc 5 but Rath could win now! #praytoshrekforrathincollectthis

Just remembered my other problem, I was expecting the Baumannatorium to appear when Nyancy and Rath were hitting up Undertown landmarks but it didn't. That's minor though.

60 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:49 pm

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Actually wasn't a fan of this episode. I liked the Magikarp fish cameo, though.

61 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 1:54 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
AustinHolt2022 wrote:Actually wasn't a fan of this episode. I liked the Magikarp fish cameo, though.

oh yes, forgot about the magikarp. that was glorious.

62 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 2:00 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
This was an ok/good episode.
For once no 3 aliens (Thank you Arc 6 since now that there are no other Bens, will get more aliens an episode)
Blitzwolfer appears again, with another transformation sequence, just like Frankenstrike...
Terraspin surprised me too...
Magikarp, Max, Blukic, Driba, Patelliday, Pakmar, Gorvan, Molly Gunther, and Milleous cameo
What would've been funny to see happen was Kai appear for just Blitzwolfer, or Elena for Nanomech.
Another thing that increases my curiosty, why couldn't they just hit Ben's symbol instead of making a weapon to change him back, that would've been easier then going through all that trouble.
I'm hoping Collect This will surprise us with Unitar, but to be truthfully honest, I think I could've waited til Fall to see anything from Arc 6, because the episode order change was highly unnecessary, and it feels weird seeing these before the 200th.

63 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 2:17 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:

Just remembered my other problem, I was expecting the Baumannatorium to appear when Nyancy and Rath were hitting up Undertown landmarks but it didn't. That's minor though.

But that's not in Undertown!

64 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 4:02 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

But that's not in Undertown!

neither's the movie theater but she robbed that didn't she

65 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 4:26 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:This was an ok/good episode.
For once no 3 aliens (Thank you Arc 6 since now that there are no other Bens, will get more aliens an episode)
Blitzwolfer appears again, with another transformation sequence, just like Frankenstrike...
Magikarp, Max, Blukic, Driba, Patelliday, Pakmar, Gorvan, Molly Gunther, and Milleous cameo
What would've been funny to see happen was Kai appear for just Blitzwolfer, or Elena for Nanomech.
Another thing that increases my curiosty, why couldn't they just hit Ben's symbol instead of making a weapon to change him back, that would've been easier then going through all that trouble.
I'm hoping Collect This will surprise us with Unitar, but to be truthfully honest, I think I could've waited til Fall to see anything from Arc 6, because the episode order change was highly unnecessary, and it feels weird seeing these before the 200th.
Frankenstrike was not in this episdoe

66 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 4:33 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:
I think he's drawing a parallel between Benwolf's appearance here and Benvicktor's appearance in SZTWC

67 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 4:36 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:
I think he's drawing a parallel between Benwolf's appearance here and Benvicktor's appearance in SZTWC
Ya I was, I was saying they both had a transformation the same ways they did in their first appearances, and episode number wise believe it or not.
Frankenstrike appeared in the 4th episode of Arch 4, and appeared the Arch 5 season premiere.
Yet Blitzwolfer also appears in the 4th episode of Arch 5, and appears in the Arch 6 premiere. See what I did there?

68 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 4:47 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Speaking of which...Rath has appeared in episodes 11, 31, 41 and 51, and Four Arms in 1, 11, 21 and 51. Lots of arc openers for these guys...

69 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 8:10 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister

edit: oh, yeah, uh. The fact that it had to be a guy that convinced the princesses that They Don't Need No Man irked me a little, but, yeah...
i actuality like it as it was different than usually a girl telling them.

70 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 8:17 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
I almost die laughing from this whole situation. Honestly, I thought Ben would solve this thing releasing somehow Bullfrag and Fourarms from the Omnitrix like he did with the Ultimates, Chromastone and Ghostfreak. That way, having a part of himself in the throne of two powerful alien empires, I don't know, he could use them for a great good or something.  

I am not surprised about Ben being the voice of reason at the end. Honestly, I would also be inspired if I want to get a couple of crazy ladies off my back. And I'm not surprised about Nancy Chang able to control Ben as Rath; I already suspected from a long time, but I thought that with his "always-mad-mind", it would be impossible to control. (It worked with the Incredible Hulk).  

By the way, there's a reference here nobody seems to have noticed when Nancy Chang said:  
- "Now go and get them, Tiger!".  
Nobody realized that's a popular phrase from Mary Jane Watson, Spiderman's main love interest?

One more thing: I also suspected Ben would use Blitzwolfer at the end to have his revenge of Nancy. I mean, what better way to make a cat suffer than using a dog? (Or in this case, a wolf).

One more thing: Considering how things ended between Attea and Looma, I wouldn't be surprised if they end destroying each other in a future war or something.

71 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 10:46 pm

raistlin

-Facing an enemy whose only power is to control felines.
-Turn himself into Rath.  Evil or Very Mad 

I wonder if the writers will get the memo someday: Ben using the Omnitrix with the smarts of a lobotomized chimp stopped being funny like two seasons ago.

72 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th April 2014, 10:54 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
raistlin wrote:-Facing an enemy whose only power is to control felines.

I wonder if the writers will get the memo someday: Ben using the Omnitrix with the smarts of a lobotomized chimp stopped being funny like two seasons ago.

Well, he was going for Wildmutt

73 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2014, 1:44 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Wow that umm yea stank like those leftovers I forgot in the fridge for a week.

The omnitrix has a remote because OOOOOO KITTIES AND GIRL TROUBLE AND AND AND im going to leave before a rant again.

74 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2014, 5:29 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Something about the episode felt short or almost even insubstantial but I liked it. There might have been certain things I just expected that weren't used in favor of Nyancy Chan antics but the forced transformations scene was fun. Ben starting a Rath line was amusing and that Incursean blaster looked cool.

painlee wrote:
i actuality like it as it was different than usually a girl telling them.
Yeah that was a bit refreshing. Usually in these situations a girl has to get something through a boy's thick skull.

raistlin wrote:-Facing an enemy whose only power is to control felines.

Well, he was going for Wildmutt
Should of seen it coming, but he's still slamming the Omnitrix after Azmuth said why it messes up.

75 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2014, 4:47 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:Wow that umm yea stank like those leftovers I forgot in the fridge for a week.

The omnitrix has a remote because OOOOOO KITTIES AND GIRL TROUBLE AND AND AND im going to leave before a rant again.

my guess that Ben asked Blukic and Driba to make one after the events of Food Around the Corner although i dunno if it can bypass the Life-Form Lock Microchip.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum