You are not connected. Please login or register

CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2014, 6:18 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but this marks the first episode where Ben turns into Rath, then turns into a different alien without turning back to human.

77 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2014, 5:41 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

78 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2014, 5:47 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
I didn't see this scene in the episode:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130913233232/ben10/images/c/c5/Attea_ashamed_.png

I don't recognize it from any previous episode. Do you? If not, then I guess we haven't seen the last of Attea. And by the look of her face, I would say we are going to see some more moments between Attea and Bullfrag. What do you think?

79 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th April 2014, 11:30 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
That looks like a bad edit

80 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th April 2014, 4:04 am

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
That moment can be seen right after Ben pretends to be Milleous in the episode "The Frogs of War - Part 1", after Attea says "This is general Attea, princess, scion and teen supreme of the deathless Incursean empire! I'm taking command, and I say FIRE AT THE FLAG SHIP! It's what daddy would have wanted..."

The scene ends with that exact expression on her face. It's more of an arrogant/smug face rather than a shameful one.

81 Re: CATFIGHT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th April 2014, 1:49 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ursalink wrote:I almost die laughing from this whole situation. Honestly, I thought Ben would solve this thing releasing somehow Bullfrag and Fourarms from the Omnitrix like he did with the Ultimates, Chromastone and Ghostfreak. That way, having a part of himself in the throne of two powerful alien empires, I don't know, he could use them for a great good or something.  

I am not surprised about Ben being the voice of reason at the end. Honestly, I would also be inspired if I want to get a couple of crazy ladies off my back. And I'm not surprised about Nancy Chang able to control Ben as Rath; I already suspected from a long time, but I thought that with his "always-mad-mind", it would be impossible to control. (It worked with the Incredible Hulk).  

By the way, there's a reference here nobody seems to have noticed when Nancy Chang said:  
- "Now go and get them, Tiger!".  
Nobody realized that's a popular phrase from Mary Jane Watson, Spiderman's main love interest?

One more thing: I also suspected Ben would use Blitzwolfer at the end to have his revenge of Nancy. I mean, what better way to make a cat suffer than using a dog? (Or in this case, a wolf).

One more thing: Considering how things ended between Attea and Looma, I wouldn't be surprised if they end destroying each other in a future war or something.
i dont thinl they would release four arms maybe bullfrag but not fourarms he a classic 10 and to well known not to mention i dont think its even possible considering its a dna sample plus so many people would be mad and stop watching the show lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum