You are not connected. Please login or register

COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd July 2013, 3:02 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ben finally meets the ones responsible for his intergalactic TV show, and the actor who makes Ben 10 more famous than Ben himself!
(Credit to Nobody, Thank You)

2 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th July 2013, 1:52 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I wonder if the TV show is anime

3 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th July 2013, 11:48 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
This show is the Bros in Space show.
Young One tells Ben he watch a Radio Show and he is the main protagonist.

4 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 16th July 2013, 12:10 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
We'll get to see the aliens Young One mentioned. Very Happy 

5 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 5th March 2014, 2:14 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
If this episode or The Revengers have Will Harangue in it, I'd like to see Ben and his friends pull the plug on Will's show. According to Ben 10 Planet, the ratings on that show have gone up even due to Will being an alien.

6 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 5:36 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber

7 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 5:46 pm

Rad Blonko

8 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 5:52 pm

Rad Blonko

Well, this looks better than Catfight...

9 Preview on 31st March 2014, 6:02 pm

Nenonho_h

Can you show me the preview please

10 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 6:47 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
i already can't stand this actor guy, and hokestar's pissing me off too

this is gonna be good

11 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 6:55 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Wow. This looks amazing. The actor seems like a fun intolerable character, and he seems to be a mudpuppy--pretty rad. Slapstrike is a fantastic design and I hope Ben gets it somehow, sometime. AND SIMIAN wow. The fact that he plays Gwevin the space chimp is just hilarious, but I also REALLY like his new design. And his voice is pretty swell. I'm still disappointed in the fact that they pushed back ATTWN and ATTWB, but this episode looks like it'll be one of the best ones.

12 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 8:32 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
it funny how tough Ben Fake look but it actually a wimp.He also seems to be a Sluggepuppy.

Simian is a perfect example why the Omniverese design for Arachnichimps is god awful.

13 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 8:49 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Darn it! I was certain the fake Ben was Albedo again! Last time, he made a musical so he could get what he needed to get rid of his Teen Ben form.

And who could've guessed the phony was not only older than Ben but also a Sludgepuppy? Sounds like Ben will have to use his fire aliens to reveal that weakness.

This episode had better be worth it.

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 1st April 2014, 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

14 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 8:56 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Darn it! I was certain the fake Ben was Albedo again! Last time, he made a musical so he could get what he needed to get rid of his Teen Ben form.

Surely that's a reason for Fake Ben to not be Albedo, Double or Nothing wasn't a stand up episode to begin with, we don't need an Omniverse copy of it.

15 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2014, 9:55 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:it funny how tough Ben Fake look but it actually a wimp.He also seems to be a Sluggepuppy.

Simian is a perfect example why the Omniverese design for Arachnichimps is god awful.

I have no idea what you mean, to be honest. Simian looks rad, and it beats a Spidermonkey clone any day

16 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 12:34 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
painlee wrote:it funny how tough Ben Fake look but it actually a wimp.He also seems to be a Sluggepuppy.

I have no idea what you mean, to be honest. Simian looks rad, and it beats a Spidermonkey clone any day

That is true, that really cool white color of hair looks wonderfull, so different of the design of before that was the same of spidermonkey, so now only one thing left, to see simiand a spidermonkey the two in action at the same thing, every one with his own design.

17 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 12:49 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I like the look of The actors omnitrix wouldnt it be cool if ben got an omnitrix like that i also hope that at the end of the episode they will see that the actor is a phony and see ben for who he really is i think this will make a good 200th episode

18 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 1:16 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:I like the look of The actors omnitrix wouldnt it be cool if ben got an omnitrix like that i also hope that at the end of the episode they will see that the actor is a phony and see ben for who he really is i think this will make a good 200th episode

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that that Ben isn't for real. They just don't care.

19 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 1:55 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:Darn it! I was certain the fake Ben was Albedo again! Last time, he made a musical so he could get what he needed to get rid of his Teen Ben form.

And who could've guessed the phony was not only older than Ben but also a Sludgepuppy? I thought Camille and Lucy were the only ones left since their evil relatives were toast.

This episode had better be worth it.

so? they are a species there more of them, it was never stated they were extinct.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

the lame detailed faces they have in Omniverse.

20 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 8:04 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Well there's a lot of self-referencial series commentary going on with this episode. I shouldn't be surprised, they've done this since Kangaroo Commando and OV has done it a good bit already, with Store 23 having some big ones. This one seems a bit more biting than the usual stuff though - not sure how much is directed at UAF but it's probably focusing on Ben 10 sequels in general.

I've always liked Simian and I'm glad he's back - his character is fun and Bader's voice is refreshing to hear in the show. Honestly looking at his design made me forget how much I hated what they did to Spidermonkey. "Really jumped the Root Shark."

I'm going to check with Wyatt to be sure but the fake Ben clearly looks like a parody of 90's comicbook art, specifically Liefield. The dramatic muscle shading being on his skin is hilarious, I actually think the design itself looks cool, and him being a Sludgepuppy is nice and I like seeing them be relevant inuniverse. Also for the record they didn't actually kill Camille's relatives(of which not all even revolted), they got arrested offscreen or s/t I recall reading. Actually, what if it's a returning Sludgepuppy?

21 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 4:12 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Rad Blonko wrote:Well, this looks better than Catfight...

Wait, there's a preview of "Catfight" too? Where I can see it?

22 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 6:26 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Wow. This looks amazing. The actor seems like a fun intolerable character, and he seems to be a mudpuppy--pretty rad. Slapstrike is a fantastic design and I hope Ben gets it somehow, sometime. AND SIMIAN wow. The fact that he plays Gwevin the space chimp is just hilarious, but I also REALLY like his new design. And his voice is pretty swell. I'm still disappointed in the fact that they pushed back ATTWN and ATTWB, but this episode looks like it'll be one of the best ones.

Yeah, it could be one of the actually funny and cool ones.

"I am getting my picture taken, this is how I imagined you before I met you" - too epic for words  Laughing 

23 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 6:37 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
"You know what's funny, 49 and 50 being pulled back means that the 200th episode will now deal with the troubles of working with certain people in the television industry Very Happy" Bless you, whoever said this.

24 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 6:41 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
the Ben actor desing remind me of

25 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st April 2014, 6:44 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
You would expect the anime looking guy to be more serious, but he's a total dumbass and a real danger to people around. And Ben has been completely serious when that guy was in danger, nice to see what the real Ben 10 is all about.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum