You are not connected. Please login or register

COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 2:01 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I wish I can say it was a good episode but the 5 minute preview kinda ruined it...
Atleast we're starting to get episodes with more than 3 aliens, that's what I like.
Astrodactyl was so unexpected, I like that. (So was Articguana)
Collectimus reminds me of those nerds from KND who always traded cards, and he's hilarious for some reason, especially that satanic voice he used before he revealed his real one.
This felt like a meh UA episode (but for OV, it fits), but UA and OV are starting to become the same with how episodes are lately.
Good aliens for this episode, good villains, good idea for an episode, but in the end it felt it was an ok episode.
I rate it a 5/10.

52 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 2:03 pm

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Pretty good episode. Had some funny moments, and I liked the fake aliens that appeared. I was expecting at least one more granted, but I'm not complaining. Defus (Not sure if I spelled his name right...) was a fun character, too.

53 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 2:05 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Not as good as I was expecting, but still pretty good. Major points for Astrodactyl (not just because he's a swaggy seven, but because he's been used twice in every arc since his debut! CONSISTENCY LIVES ON! (rip in peace bloxx and chicken hawk's similar things))

54 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 2:28 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Not the best, not the worst, just so-so.

On a lighter note, it was good to see Ben go Arcticguana and Astrodactyl. Simian being named after the best known couple ship and Ben mentioning that he has two cousins (Lucy and Camille) are Sludgepuppies made it all worthwhile.

Any idea how long the show will be on break this time? CN should at least have the next 10 episodes ready by September.

55 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 2:39 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:Not the best, not the worst, just so-so.

On a lighter note, it was good to see Ben go Arcticguana and Astrodactyl. Simian being named after the best known couple ship and Ben mentioning that he has two cousins (Lucy and Camille) are Sludgepuppies made it all worthwhile.

Any idea how long the show will be on break this time? CN should at least have the next 10 episodes ready by September.
According to my TV Guide, they're reairing Galactic Monsters, so I did some messing around with my calendar on the computer, and if they re-air them again, it'll be September 13 by the time it returns. (hopefully...)

56 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 6:43 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Collectimus was basically just one big satire of the Ben 10 fanbase, especially with his comment about how he wishes things were darkier and grittier.

57 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 8:01 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
i liked the references to the Ben 10 fan base like Simian acting name of Gwevin and Collectimus referencing AF/UA.

i also liked how Collectimus is a parody of Galactus and how he think how almighty he is.i agree whit him that the old Mr.Smoothie logo is better.

58 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 8:28 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:i liked the references to the Ben 10 fan base like Simian acting name of Gwevin and Collectimus referencing AF/UA.

i also liked how Collectimus is a parody of Galactus and how he think how almighty he is.i agree whit him that the old Mr.Smoothie logo is better.
I think Collectimus is more of a parody to The Collecter rather than Galactus.

59 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th April 2014, 11:03 pm

GeneralSecura

Human
Human
This has got to be one of Omniverse's worst episodes yet. A strong contender for that dubious honor, at least.

60 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th April 2014, 1:55 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
GeneralSecura wrote:This has got to be one of Omniverse's worst episodes yet. A strong contender for that dubious honor, at least.

Yea it seems people like me are just not welcome in this fandom anymore. I guess they don't want me buying dvds itunes downloads, and/or swag like toys and such.

Guess I'll take my money someplace else

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

61 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th April 2014, 7:24 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Yeah this episode was a thing. I liked parts of it but it just didn't feel that cohesive and the characters weren't quite used to their full potential. Decent aliens, though Kickin Hawk sounded terrible (come ooooon Yuri KH was like the one voice of yours I liked) and Articguana barely talked....

62 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th April 2014, 8:29 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
I liked the whole sequel self-depreciation and the Sludgepuppy and his commentary on it being a slur was funny.

Didn't like Collectimus as a villain and Omniverse seemed to get less criticism and KH's voice got kind of butchered. Also I expected fun stuff from Simian but he felt a bit underused compared to his other appearances. Maybe he'll get some more focus in Argit and Simia.

I liked it on the whole though, good enough for another watch sometime.

63 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th April 2014, 11:54 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
also i liked that Ben pointed to Simian that he sold the DNA ray gun in the episode Simian Says.

64 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st April 2014, 1:26 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
On the subject of Simian, two words: Good Riddance!

Ben was right not to trust him from the start. His betrayal since his debut leads me to believe he's nowhere neat trustworthy.

65 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st April 2014, 2:15 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:On the subject of Simian, two words: Good Riddance!

Ben was right not to trust him from the start. His betrayal since his debut leads me to believe he's nowhere neat trustworthy.
That's nice

66 Re: COLLECT THIS! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd April 2014, 12:20 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
I can't believe everyone's been against Omniverse just because the tone was too light! I don't give a duck's beak about the tone. If you ask me, all 4 versions (Original, Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse) are all worth watching despite some bad moments.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum