Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th June 2014, 7:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Mr. Verk wrote:yeah, it's bad

i found livestreams of CN Brazil, but sometimes the livestream buffers, so it's so irritant.
Can you link it? (atleast I'll be able to watch when it's 11:30 for me)

27 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th June 2014, 10:27 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Mr. Verk wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:yeah, it's bad

i found livestreams of CN Brazil, but sometimes the livestream buffers, so it's so irritant.
Can you link it? (atleast I'll be able to watch when it's 11:30 for me)

http://noitosfera.com/assista-ao-cartoon-network-brasil/
thanks

28 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th June 2014, 6:32 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Me and the Brazilian fans of the "Universo Ben 10 Wiki" are VERY eager to watch Vengers and episodes of the sixth arch. Today CN revealed the Brazilian names of the episodes, and we had a surprise: the brazilian name of The Vengers is "Os Vingadores", the same Brazilian translation of the team's name "The Avengers"!

We have so much expectatives to the episode. Possibly Nemesis will say what truly happened to Jennifer Nocturne and I think that there will be a return of an alien on the episode.

29 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th June 2014, 6:56 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I analyzed 2 imagens of Brainstorm, and I discovered the name of the villain that he was fighting. BRAINSTORM WILL BE ON THE EPISODE!!!

He will be used to fight with Nesmith/Nemesis:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220223331/ben10/pt/images/thumb/7/71/Jfjfvjifiij2.png/90x55x2-Jfjfvjifiij2.png

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220223331/ben10/pt/images/thumb/c/c8/Jfjfvjifiij1.png/185px-Jfjfvjifiij1.png

If you look closer at the second image, you can see the Nesmith's armor stripes, the arm's weapon and the shoulder.

30 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th June 2014, 7:06 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Mr. Verk wrote:I analyzed 2 imagens of Brainstorm, and I discovered the name of the villain that he was fighting. BRAINSTORM WILL BE ON THE EPISODE!!!

He will be used to fight with Nesmith/Nemesis:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220223331/ben10/pt/images/thumb/7/71/Jfjfvjifiij2.png/90x55x2-Jfjfvjifiij2.png

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220223331/ben10/pt/images/thumb/c/c8/Jfjfvjifiij1.png/185px-Jfjfvjifiij1.png

If you look closer at the second image, you can see the Nesmith's armor stripes, the arm's weapon and the shoulder.
I noticed that too a few weeks ago, also in the second Brainstorm image, Kangroo Kommando is behind Brainstorm, in the smoke shot.
I noticed that too a few weeks ago, also in the second Brainstorm image, Kangroo Kommando is behind Brainstorm, in the smoke shot.
I might aswell theorize this, but since OV limits on how many voice actors they use an episode, the only aliens I can see being in this episode are them voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, Bumper Robinson, Corey Burton (which is Brainstorm, meaning he'll probably voice Kangroo Kommando), Tara Strong if Pesky Dust is in it (since Mazuma is voicing), and Eric Bauza (if the Robots from Dimension 12 are in it). But there could always be a surprise so I could be wrong, but all I'm saying is, don't expect a lot of aliens.



Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 19th June 2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

31 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th June 2014, 7:40 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:I analyzed 2 imagens of Brainstorm, and I discovered the name of the villain that he was fighting. BRAINSTORM WILL BE ON THE EPISODE!!!

He will be used to fight with Nesmith/Nemesis:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220223331/ben10/pt/images/thumb/7/71/Jfjfvjifiij2.png/90x55x2-Jfjfvjifiij2.png

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140220223331/ben10/pt/images/thumb/c/c8/Jfjfvjifiij1.png/185px-Jfjfvjifiij1.png

If you look closer at the second image, you can see the Nesmith's armor stripes, the arm's weapon and the shoulder.
I noticed that too a few weeks ago, also in the second Brainstorm image, Kangroo Kommando is behind Brainstorm, in the smoke shot.
I might aswell theorize this, but since OV limits on how many voice actors they use an episode, the only aliens I can see being in this episode are them voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, Bumper Robinson, Corey Burton (which is Brainstorm, meaning he'll probably voice Kangroo Kommando), Tara Strong if Pesky Dust is in it (since Mazuma is voicing), and Eric Bauza (if the Robots from Dimension 12 are in it). But there could always be a surprise so I could be wrong, but all I'm saying is, don't expect a lot of aliens.

32 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th June 2014, 7:47 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I think Billy would make a "Vengers Tower", because the "B" of the Billions Tower's entrance was destroyed in Arrested Development, like the easter-egg of the Stark Tower in The Avengers.

Repeating, you americans can follow the episode's infos on the wiki: http://pt-br.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Os_Vingadores . We are very eager for the episode! It's a big honor air the 6th arc (one time we aired Max's Monster 1 day before EUA, it was a great surprise, nobody knew that SBT would air it!)!

33 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 3:00 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Here in Brazil there are only ONE HOUR for the 6th arc premiere! I think it'll be amazing.

Ebomnitrix, I think Bumper or Corey will voices Kangaroo. Here the credits are exibithed on the big screen, without commercials, but it may be complicated to saw the american voice actors, because I have to listen the Brazilian credits with our voice actors...

34 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 4:37 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
-XLR8 was used (flashback)
-Will Harangue appeared on flashback
-Kane looks like Adam West
-Carl is amazing

35 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 5:03 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
The episode had only 2 transformations. Corey Burton voiced Kangaroo, McDonald returned to voices Nesmith. The episode had so much comedy, so I give a 6.0.
NOTE: Bubble Helmet was mistaken credited "Bubblehead".



Last edited by Mr. Verk on 20th June 2014, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

36 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 5:06 pm

Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Meh episode. But I liked the appearances of Brainstorm and Cannonbolt.

5/10

Pics:







37 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 5:17 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Wikia rudely removed my photos, even though all I got was Cannonbolt... (I accidently deleted my Brainstorm and XLR8 stuff lol) So I'll put them here, especially since there the only ones we can get for now.


38 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 5:33 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Plot:

The episode begins on the past, with Will Harangue covering a story in Bellwood, while Ben is joking at the video suddenly Kangaroo Kommando (Kane North) appears at the top of a building, wanting to explode a bomb in place. Suddenly, Captain Nemesis appears to save everyone. The bomb explodes, Ben transforms into XLR8 to save people from the streets while Nesmith captures Kangaroo Kommando. At present, Carl get Kane at the jail, and presents a new entrepreneur: Billy Billions, who wants to form a group with them.

Meanwhile Rook enjoys a food of Amber Ogia in Mr. Baumann shop while Ben makes disgusted face and getting disturbed by young people of Undertown. Then comes Bubble Helmet, asking for Ben getting out of his place. He refused, and when he decides to attack and Ben and Rook are ready to fight, a mysterious group arrives to face the villain. They are called "The Vengers" and attack Bubble Helmet, defeating him. Ben is outraged, and from that moment, the Avengers help others and defeat bandits, for example: they defeated the Violet Offenders, rescued a construction worker and recovered the Pakmar's car, gaining the sympathy of him while Ben is guilty by Pakmar. Ben ends up being forgotten while the Avengers end up appearing in the Will Harangue program, demonstrating that Billy wanted more and more fame.

Ben walking down the street while people watch Billy in the Will's program and finds Billy and Mazuma in an alley. He wants us to give up the career of Ben hero, but he resolves to fight and becomes Brainstorm, revealing a new power, he can do holographic analysis. With these powers he analyzes the attributes of each of the Vengers' members and defeat each of them: Mazuma and Nesmith with electric shocks and Kangaroo making pipes fall on him. He drops the Billy's gun and back to normal, saying he folded his hero career. Ben throws his coat in the trash. Meanwhile, it was revealed that Billy had recorded the whole fight and edited the video to appear that Ben was the true villain. Will surnames Ben 10 "Ben Zero" and praises the Vengers. Ben and Rook are talking about it in Mr. Smoothy, while boys throws Ben 10 comic books in the trash and replace it with the Vengers' comics.

Meanwhile, the Avengers want more and more power and fame, for example, Nesmith and Kangaroo compete to see who would help a lady cross the street and compete to rename the group, and on the interviews each tries to gain more prestige than the other. This ends up getting worse, with Billy battling the Avengers in Undertown and each one tries to destroy Billions Tower.

Rook and Ben arrives to investigate and Rook insinuates that Ben caused the Vengers to turn supervillains. The Vengers drop Ben and Rook from the tower, Ben becomes Cannonbolt (when he wanted a flying alien) and falls in the street. Rook accidentally shoots a web in Will which says Rook appologizes censorship of the journalism. The program was transmitted in live, and everyone knows the truth about the Vengers, who continue to fight in the street as the police arrive to arrest them. The episode ends with Ben doing a pose for the cameraman.

Characters:
Ben Tennyson (11-16 year)
Rook Blonko
Pakmar
Mr. Baughmann
Julius (cameo)
Kineceleran Boy
Will Harangue

Villains:
Billy Billions
Kane North/ Kangaroo Kommando
Mazuma
Capitain Nemesis
Bubble Helmet
Violet Offenders

Aliens Used:
XLR8 (flashback)
Brainstorm
Cannonbolt

Easter-eggs: the worker helped by the Vengers looks like Sparkplug of Transformers Animated

39 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 6:02 pm

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Oh,please the plot sound retarded, like if people gonna trust criminals, Nesmith being a murderer more than a stablished hero.


_________________

40 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 8:05 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Yeah, because everyone know about the villains, and on the episode it seems that they forgot it.

The episode was very funny (specially on the part that Will talks "The three sad tigers..."), my mum laugh with me, but there aren't so many action moments.

41 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th June 2014, 8:16 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Is someone going to put this on YouTube?
BTW what was Brainstorm saying throughout the whole episode? (My friend wants to know)

42 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st June 2014, 12:01 am

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
Transyleon wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Is someone going to put this on YouTube?
BTW what was Brainstorm saying throughout the whole episode? (My friend wants to know)

om.br/2014/
just as bad as I imagined to be, but the animation was very good atleast.

The character designer also forgot that Nemesis had plastic surgery.


_________________

43 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st June 2014, 3:18 pm

Mr. Verk

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
It would be a good plot if the Vengers pay villains to attack another people only to gain fame and money, because Bubble Helmet had a reaction typical of a guy who was paid to attack by the "heores".

44 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd June 2014, 3:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:https://scontent-b-gru.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/10450579_617646518332158_1154465226_n.mp4?oh=caecaff9fff4bc0bab4dff022228c7c8&oe=53A86134
whered u find that


_________________


45 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd June 2014, 3:48 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:https://scontent-b-gru.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/10450579_617646518332158_1154465226_n.mp4?oh=caecaff9fff4bc0bab4dff022228c7c8&oe=53A86134
whered u find that

CN?...

http://www.ben10extranet.com

46 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd June 2014, 4:51 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:https://scontent-b-gru.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpa1/v/t43.1792-2/10450579_617646518332158_1154465226_n.mp4?oh=caecaff9fff4bc0bab4dff022228c7c8&oe=53A86134
whered u find that

CN?...

Do you have the full thing, or stuff from any other episode from Arc 6?

47 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd June 2014, 7:14 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
Yes, I have the full episode.
Send an email to ...



Last edited by Ben de Jesus Ferreira on 24th June 2014, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ben10extranet.com

48 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd June 2014, 7:28 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:Yes, I have the full episode.
Send an email to ben10tublogger@hotmail.com
Welp, sent, hopefully all goes well.

49 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th June 2014, 11:53 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:Yes, I have the full episode.
Send an email to ben10tublogger@hotmail.com
Welp, sent, hopefully all goes well.
I have already submitted my answer  bounce 

http://www.ben10extranet.com

50 Re: THE VENGERS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th June 2014, 1:30 am

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:Yes, I have the full episode.
Send an email to ben10tublogger@hotmail.com
Welp, sent, hopefully all goes well.
I have already submitted my answer  bounce 
I've submitted mine days ago, and still no answer...

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum