You are not connected. Please login or register

COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd July 2013, 3:07 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Psyphon and a gang of bounty hunters are after Argit, who is in possession of a dangerous weapon!
(Credit to Nobody, Thank you)

2 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd July 2013, 3:22 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
It's obvious who's responsible for this one

3 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd July 2013, 3:32 am

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
YES! More Sunder Very Happy and hopefully Kraab will make an appearance.

4 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th July 2013, 1:51 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I hope it has Sunder and Vulkanus and Sixsix and Sevenseven and Eighteight and hopefully it'll introduce Sixtyninesixtynine

5 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 6:35 pm

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:I hope it has Sunder and Vulkanus and Sixsix and Sevenseven and Eighteight and hopefully it'll introduce Sixtyninesixtynine

Vulkanus isn't even a bounty hunter :/

6 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 6:36 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:
Tammar wrote:I hope it has Sunder and Vulkanus and Sixsix and Sevenseven and Eighteight and hopefully it'll introduce Sixtyninesixtynine

true, but he's the sort of person who would do somthing for money like a bounty hunter

also twotwo

7 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th August 2013, 3:01 pm

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
fletch wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:
true, but he's the sort of person who would do somthing for money like a bounty hunter

also twotwo
Eh I guess, I don't really see him in the episode though.

8 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 10:35 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber

9 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 11:07 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Oh boy, I can feel myself getting less interested in this episode as we speak.

10 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 8:35 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Yeah idk how to feel about Spanner appearing but I think it'll have Kraab and the others as a sort of more specific Special Delivery. What would make the episode for me would be Tetrax.

11 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 11:33 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Yeah idk how to feel about Spanner appearing but I think it'll have Kraab and the others as a sort of more specific Special Delivery. What would make the episode for me would be Tetrax.

Yes, this episode is like Special Delivery, only that Ben is change for Argit and that the device that he hace and that the hunters wants is the device that the Rooters wants and that will make Kevin becomes crazy again!!!

The Rooters at less will be in the end taking the device.  Cool 

12 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th April 2014, 2:49 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
We got another episode coming this June:
June 27, Cought it Up!

13 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th June 2014, 7:24 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
on this week (Friday 27th) we'll have Cough it Up on the Latin America and Brazil, just remembering.

A few time ago, Derrick (I guess) divulgated a screenshot that have various Bounty Hunters (including Kraab). I think that this screenshot is from Cough it Up, but I lost the link of the picture...

14 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th June 2014, 10:46 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
TBH this episode sounds promising but it might be as disappointing as Mud is Thicker Than Water was... I'm hoping there's atleast some surprises for this episode.

15 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th June 2014, 11:22 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:TBH this episode sounds promising but it might be as disappointing as Mud is Thicker Than Water was... I'm hoping there's atleast some surprises for this episode.
No offense but why don't you like "Mud is Thicker Than Water"? I totally like how Lucy stole the whole episode.

16 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th June 2014, 1:28 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:TBH this episode sounds promising but it might be as disappointing as Mud is Thicker Than Water was... I'm hoping there's atleast some surprises for this episode.
No offense but why don't you like "Mud is Thicker Than Water"? I totally like how Lucy stole the whole episode.
I liked Lucy and it being a sequel to Don't Drink The Water, it's just I think the episode could've focused less on Gwen's problems with her, and it could've shown less of the Plumbers then they should have. I mean the final battle was perfect, its just most of the episode with them was eh... Also Gorvan's voice in the AF game was better than OV's, it just made Gorvan seem less dangerous.

17 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th June 2014, 4:01 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
I liked Lucy and it being a sequel to Don't Drink The Water, it's just I think the episode could've focused less on Gwen's problems with her, and it could've shown less of the Plumbers then they should have. I mean the final battle was perfect, its just most of the episode with them was eh... Also Gorvan's voice in the AF game was better than OV's, it just made Gorvan seem less dangerous.
You must be mixed up because mittw is in no way a sequal to ddtw do you mean its a sequal to big fat alien wedding?

18 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th June 2014, 6:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
You must be mixed up because mittw is in no way a sequal to ddtw do you mean its a sequal to big fat alien wedding?
Yeah I meant, that... my bad

19 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th June 2014, 8:26 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

20 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th June 2014, 8:26 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
According to the Turner grade, the episode is called Cough it Up.

21 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th June 2014, 4:20 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
That episode was fun.

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Show less of Gwen's problems with Lucy ... and show less Plumbers .... what should they show more then? (And the 2 problems you indicated was not even overdue, in my humble opinion)

Gorvan's fine.

22 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th June 2014, 6:43 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
That episode was fun.

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Show less of Gwen's problems with Lucy ... and show less Plumbers .... what should they show more then? (And the 2 problems you indicated was not even overdue, in my humble opinion)

Gorvan's fine.
I would say show more of Psyphon and Ben, Gwen, and Lucy trying to go after the weapons and figure out who it is instead, but keep the flashbacks atleast since Arch 4's only flashback is "Evil's Encore" and "A Fistful of Brains, Part 2" (For A Few Brains More)

23 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th June 2014, 5:28 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Amazing episode. Looks like Return to Forever.

-Ben, Rook and the FANS think Spanner is Jimmy.
-Kraab was amazing. Voiced by Dee Baker.
-Buzzshock was amazing.
-Frankenstrike was funny

10/10. Excelent.

24 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th June 2014, 5:30 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I have to say, this was a good episode, I still think The Vengers is the best so far for Arch 6. The villains who returned were awesome, along with Kraab btw.
2nd appearance of Six Six, Eight Eight, Spanner, Jimmy, Buzzshock, and the Techadons was well used.
Also Ball Weevil, and Spidermonkey appear after a long while. Plus Frankenstrike's day appearance in the franchise was cool.
(Sorry if I spoiled incase you guys haven't saw the episode)
I rate this a 7.8/10
I also did bother taking some images of the episode, enjoy!:

25 Re: COUGHT IT UP SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 27th June 2014, 5:38 pm

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I think Cough is better.

Plot, aliens and villains:

Spoiler:
The episode starts with Sunder attacking Undertown, wanting to ask for information about something. Jimmy Jones records everything so he can post it on his blog, Ben arrives as Ball Weevil and attacks the villain, the battery of Jimmy's cell phone ends. Spanner appears and disappears, while Jimmy appears and Sunder escapes. Jimmy saws Kraab and chases him. He discovers that the "bad elements" are in the bar The Black Hole.

Spanner appears in place that is headed by Psyphon. He says that Spanner looks weak for a bounty hunter. Spanner observes everything and Psyphon says that a precious object was stolen from an armored car 3 days ago, and the guards were neutralized by a poisonous thorn. Jimmy appears in Mr. Smoothy and says he has clues about the bounty hunters, but Ben ignores. Spanner appears and says the same thing that Jimmy said. Rook says Ben ignored Jimmy, but accepted Spanner. They combine a meeting in the office of Argit and he teleports.

In the office of Argit, he claims to be innocent. Suddenly, the wall explodes and Kraab appears. Argit asks how he got out of jail, but he wants to fight. Ben, Rook and Spanner discovered that Kraab came with more people and look out the window that bandits are coming to the office. Sunder says that is "every man for himself". Ben turns into Frankenstrike and makes Kraab fall from the office. Ben asks if the office have any emergency exit, Spanner fight with the bandits while Ben, Rook and Argit escape through the emergency exit.

Jimmy finds a hiding place and calls Ben. They check if the bad guys are near the site. Jimmy will get food, Rook strange that Jimmy and Spanner are never together at the same time. Strangely, Spanner appears with "fries" that were alien worms. Suddenly the Sotoragians appear. Rook fights Eighteight, Ben fights Sevenseven and becomes Buzzshock. He flees from Sevenseven and defeat Sixsix, who was cornering Argit but ends knocked out by Sevenseven.

The Sotoragians flee, taking Argit together. Spanner chaes them and Ben and Rook again weirded about Jimmy. Meanwhile, on The Black Hole, Psyphon and the hunters are trying to recover the weapon of Argit, who escapes and says it will use a cube as a weapon. Meanwhile, Ben and Rook vain to rescue Argit and Spanner mysteriously appears. Argit swallows the cube and Psyphon reveals that the cube was a Dehydrated Army of Techadons. Psyphon says within Argit they could be hydrated and grow. This actually happens and Techadons begin to grow. Argit says it will not return the cube in six or eight hours. Ben wants to be Lodestar, but turns into Spidermonkey.

Ben fights with Thunderpig, Spanner fight with the hunters and Rook fight with the Sotoragian trio. Argit discovers that he can command the Techadons by voice and use them to fight with the hunters. Spanner is defeated by Sunder, Jimmy suddenly appears, and when he leaves Spanner appears. Ben turns into Toepick and uses it to defeat the hunters. Argit is frightened by the powers of the alien, and spit the cube. Spanner disappears.

The hunters are arrested and the inhabitants of the Undertown worship Argit. Jimmy appears, Rook scans him and says he was not with the Spanner's Transporter, but it could be supposed that he was Spanner.

Characters:
Ben Tennyson
Rook Blonko
Argit
Spanner
Jimmy Jones

Villains:
Psyphon
Sotoragian Trio
Thunderpig
Sunder
Kraab
Bug-Lite
Fat-unnamed thug
Pissciss Volann Thug

Aliens Used:
Ball Weevil (off-screen)
Frankenstrike
Buzzshock
Spidermonkey (intended was Lodestar)
Toepick

Episode written by: Robert Hoegee
Directed by: Jae W. Kim

Errors: Buzzshock was credited "Buzzzshock" and Jimmy and Spanner were credited "Jimmy Spanner" (suspect)

Last edited by Mr. Verk on 27th June 2014, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum