You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Spoiler:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100710000253/ben10/images/b/b7/Kevin_11000.png
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140705071420/ben10/images/6/67/Alan_flashback.png

Lemme get this straight...so Kevin (in that future) became one of the Rooters? And that might happened in this timeline as well?

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Albright

And Alan's father isn't really a Pyronite? That's just false memories to replace what really made him half-Pyronite? (same for the other Plumber Helpers?)

beczam1290 wrote:wait if theres no such thing as an osmosian what is kevin and aggregor?

Haven't seen the episode, but from what I've read, they are a subspecies of humans...osmosians. It isn't that big of a retcon. That means Kevin is both a mutant and an osmosian, making the OS-AF transition make more sense.

However...it also means Aggregor is a human. And that would be ok as well if it wasn't for Osmos V. I wonder how they'll explain that.

I have my own theory: "As Aggregor was traveling from Aldabra to Osmos V, he passed Earth. This might mean that Osmos V is further away from Aldabra than Earth."

This MIGHT mean that the Osmos solar system isn't in the Andromeda Galaxy, and that it's close to our own solar system. Possibly, the Forever Knights tried to get rid of the Osmosian humans since they had a connection to aliens, and because of that connection (maybe with the help of the Plumbers), they traveled to Osmos V, a planet with no sapien species and the closest human-habitable planet from Earth. After that, few Osmosians remained on Earth.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 5th July 2014, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Do you have a link to the episode yet?
What E-10 said
The SUB Link to the episode:

And an image of who voices who:

I should be taking this down...can you not PM the link to those who want it in the future maybe? I'm personally ok with it, but there are people watching this forum that wouldn't want it here.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 7th July 2014, 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100710000253/ben10/images/b/b7/Kevin_11000.png
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140705071420/ben10/images/6/67/Alan_flashback.png

Lemme get this straight...so Kevin (in that future) became one of the Rooters? And that might happened in this timeline as well?

And Alan's father isn't really a Pyronite? That's just false memories to replace what really made him half-Pyronite? (same for the other Plumber Helpers?)

beczam1290 wrote:wait if theres no such thing as an osmosian what is kevin and aggregor?

Haven't seen the episode, but from what I've read, they are a subspecies of humans...osmosians. It isn't that big of a retcon. That means Kevin is both a mutant and an osmosian, making the OS-AF transition make more sense.

However...it also means Aggregor is a human. And that would be ok as well if it wasn't for Osmos V. I wonder how they'll explain that.

I have my own theory: "As Aggregor was traveling from Aldabra to Osmos V, he passed Earth. This might mean that Osmos V is further away from Aldabra than Earth."

This MIGHT mean that the Osmos solar system isn't in the Andromeda Galaxy, and that it's close to our own solar system. Possibly, the Forever Knights tried to get rid of the Osmosian humans since they had a connection to aliens, and because of that connection (maybe with the help of the Plumbers), they traveled to Osmos V, a planet with no sapien species and the closest human-habitable planet from Earth. After that, few Osmosians remained on Earth.
That is a possibility since we know how the forever knights behave.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
More awesome stuff
Spoiler:
-Kevin's new car, possibly made so it won't get destroyed all the time
-it is revealed Pierce got his alien DNA from Argit

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:More awesome stuff
Spoiler:
Wait didn't pierce die?

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:More awesome stuff
Spoiler:
Wait didn't pierce die?

Whoops sorry just noticed he was in a flashback lol but he is still dead right they didn't retcon that did they?

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Nope, dead as far as we know.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
TBH I figured the dub would've been out by now, but I guess it's going to be awhile...

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:TBH I figured the dub would've been out by now, but I guess it's going to be awhile...
The Portuguese dub is already out
We're waiting for the original English now

Last edited by Tammar on 6th July 2014, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tammar wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:TBH I figured the dub would've been out by now, but I guess it's going to be awhile...
The Portuguese dub is out
We're waiting for the original English now
yeah this is the only episode out of the 3 released that i am excited for.

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:Oh....this episode is going to change everything...
That's what the original series fans' general reaction towards the aspects in UAF.  Wink 

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
still no english version dang it

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Spoiler:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100710000253/ben10/images/b/b7/Kevin_11000.png

This explain why Derrick wants Agreggor in the last episodes of Omniverse, to explain this Osmosian thing...

In the episode what is say, is that Proctor Servantis (The Big Bad Guy), created the term Osmosian and that the Osmosian are unique because they are humans that can absorb alien or natural things...

So if i have to guest, if they make that Devin was a lye and that until what we know he doesnt exits and only was Servantis using his amazings Cerebrocrustacean powers, then Agreggor wil then have fake memorys and that mean that Osmos V never happen...

PD: The Blue car is the normal Green and Black car of Kevin, long time ago Derrick say that now the car will be blue but when they comback was normal i think that the blue means the new face of Kevin...

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Oh....this episode is going to change everything...
That's what the original series fans' general reaction towards the aspects in UAF.  Wink 
I didn't say it's a bad thing, I'm excited.  Very Happy I was initially angry with AF, but it became my favorite, so I'm open to change.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
PD: The Blue car is the normal Green and Black car of Kevin, long time ago Derrick say that now the car will be blue but when they comback was normal i think that the blue means the new face of Kevin...

Well believe it or not the car being blue is in the original concept. I got some feeling derrick had looked at the concept art.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ugh still no English Dub of this, it's bugging the crap out of me how it's not up yet, I wonder what's taking so long...

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human
ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Well believe it or not the car being blue is in the original concept. I got some feeling derrick had looked at the concept art.

Very well remembered.

I've realized that Ben 10 Omniverse seems is using the old concepts discarded Art (AF and UA).

For example, this one would be the Ultimatrix.

http://www.ben10extranet.com

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Very well remembered.

I've realized that Ben 10 Omniverse seems is using the old concepts discarded Art (AF and UA).

I will not be surprised that in the next Ben 10 series they give Ben's car a redesign based on the old concept sketches.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Very well remembered.

Were did you come to figure that was the ultimatrix i never saw that?

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human
ultraalien wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Very well remembered.

I will not be surprised that in the next Ben 10 series they give Ben's car a redesign based on the old concept sketches.

And I would not be surprised in the 5th grade of Ben 10, the Omnitrix it was one of the alternate versions of the Omnitrix Omniverse.

http://www.ben10extranet.com

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Okay, umm ... is Darkstar an Osmosian too? Razz Hehe, just a thought.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Okay, umm ... is Darkstar an Osmosian too? Razz Hehe, just a thought.
no darkstars a mutated human not a human subspecies. Man is the english version going to go up or not i cant wait any longer

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
I dont mean to be a wet blanket but shit like this is why we dont have anyone that works on the show around answering our questions anymore.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
datdude wrote:I dont mean to be a wet blanket but shit like this is why we dont have anyone that works on the show around answering our questions anymore.
I usually dont ask for leaks but since we wont get episodes for a while im desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
datdude wrote:I dont mean to be a wet blanket but shit like this is why we dont have anyone that works on the show around answering our questions anymore.
I very much agree to your remark.
If anyone here a fan of Ben 10, please support it by watching the episodes the way it is supposed to be. Thank you. Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum