You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
datdude wrote:I dont mean to be a wet blanket but shit like this is why we dont have anyone that works on the show around answering our questions anymore.
I very much agree to your remark.
If anyone here a fan of Ben 10, please support it by watching the episodes the way it is supposed to be. Thank you. Smile
I'm surprised Cartoon Network hasn't found out that Ben 10's been leaking.
I mean when Legend of Korra got leaked, Nick had episodes air right away, i'm surprised they haven't done the same to Ben 10.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
datdude wrote:I dont mean to be a wet blanket but shit like this is why we dont have anyone that works on the show around answering our questions anymore.
If anyone here a fan of Ben 10, please support it by watching the episodes the way it is supposed to be. Thank you. Smile
I mean when Legend of Korra got leaked, Nick had episodes air right away, i'm surprised they haven't done the same to Ben 10.
Ben 10 isn't being leaked... it's being officially shown in Cartoon Network Latin America

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Ben 10 isn't being leaked... it's being officially shown in Cartoon Network Latin America
I agree and it's stuff like this encourages online piracy.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
ultraalien wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Online piracy is the only way people like me who don't live in the US can even watch the episodes

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
i'm so weak

and this is crazy

good crazy

this is way more interesting than uaf's kevin/amalgam backstory (it's slightly disturbing i love it)

ampfibian is special

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Okay, umm ... is Darkstar an Osmosian too? Razz Hehe, just a thought.
no darkstars a mutated human not a human subspecies. Man is the english version going to go up or not i cant wait any longer

Uh...mutated human is the same thing as human subspecies, just...more often occurring and accepted/renamed.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tammar wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Online piracy is the only way people like me who don't live in the US can even watch the episodes

Same. And I encourage everyone to do so if they are in such a position. But without posting links here, we don't want the forum taken down.

Kariachi

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Okay, umm ... is Darkstar an Osmosian too? Razz Hehe, just a thought.
no darkstars a mutated human not a human subspecies. Man is the english version going to go up or not i cant wait any longer

Uh...mutated human is the same thing as human subspecies, just...more often occurring and accepted/renamed.

I disappear for how many years, I come back for this.

I have to respectfully disagree.

Mutated humans and human subspecies aren't the same thing, mutants are what lead to subspecies.

Mutations, and by extension mutants, are the result of a random change in an individuals DNA. One could argue that this means that children of mutants who inherit the mutation are not, in fact, mutants themselves, but that isn't really what we're getting into here. What we are getting into is the difference between mutant and subspecies.

A subspecies is a portion of a species that all share particular traits that set them apart from the rest of the species, often existing in isolation. This isolation allows for any mutations that arise to be bred repeatedly back into the population, eventually resulting in the population being different enough to be considered a subspecies.

Basically, mutants=individual cases of 'something went wonky here', subspecies=population all possessing the same traits which set them apart from others of the same species (often due to an isolated population breeding traits from one or more mutated individuals back in repeatedly)

Now, excuse me while I return to pulling my hair out because I've got to throw out all my theories on Osmosians and start all over. Mad

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:

Yes i live in Venezuela and Cartoon Network shown the episode every friday, while in USA after the delay of the 199/200 episode special they decide to make hiatus, here in Latin America they dont stop and begin to show every episode of the 6 Arc...

If somebody wants spoilers or want to clear something please only ask me...

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:
.... or have tv cable.

Btw, do you think its a good idea if Cartoon Network upload episodes on their website? They'll get revenue for it if they implemented such thing, at least.
Similar to Netflix.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
.... or have tv cable.

Btw, do you think its a good idea if Cartoon Network upload episodes on their website? They'll get revenue for it if they implemented such thing, at least.
Similar to Netflix.
What episode are you guys on atm?
And Are you guys going to get The Rooter finales, I checked after Universe VS Tennyson and we're not getting anything in August.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Mutated humans and human subspecies aren't the same thing, mutants are what lead to subspecies.

Mutations, and by extension mutants, are the result of a random change in an individuals DNA. One could argue that this means that children of mutants who inherit the mutation are not, in fact, mutants themselves, but that isn't really what we're getting into here. What we are getting into is the difference between mutant and subspecies.

A subspecies is a portion of a species that all share particular traits that set them apart from the rest of the species, often existing in isolation. This isolation allows for any mutations that arise to be bred repeatedly back into the population, eventually resulting in the population being different enough to be considered a subspecies.

Basically, mutants=individual cases of 'something went wonky here', subspecies=population all possessing the same traits which set them apart from others of the same species (often due to an isolated population breeding traits from one or more mutated individuals back in repeatedly)

Now, excuse me while I return to pulling my hair out because I've got to throw out all my theories on Osmosians and start all over. Mad

You said the same thing I did....subspecies is the (almost, it's just a matter of "how many") same thing as a mutants, just more often occurring ("population all possessing the same traits" ...which, after all, are still mutants, WE humans are mutants, but the species we mutated from doesn't exist anymore) and renamed (just because there are more of them, doesn't mean they aren't mutants, X-men are mutants).

All this chat is making me think that the Ultimate Human form is...OSMOSIAN. Think about it, Ben could absorb the powers of his aliens from the Omnitrix in that form...

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

You said the same thing I did....subspecies is the (almost, it's just a matter of "how many") same thing as a mutants, just more often occurring ("population all possessing the same traits" ...which, after all, are still mutants, WE humans are mutants, but the species we mutated from doesn't exist anymore) and renamed (just because there are more of them, doesn't mean they aren't mutants, X-men are mutants).

All this chat is making me think that the Ultimate Human form is...OSMOSIAN. Think about it, Ben could absorb the powers of his aliens from the Omnitrix in that form...
It is remarkable Ben absorbing the powers of his aliens didn't change his form also the glowed pink eyes so an ultimate human may not have the genetic component an osmosian has.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

No osmosians are not the utimate form for humans. "The Evolutionary Function works by placing the DNA of the alien in a certain simulation, making it suffer the worst possible scenario in millions of theoretical years, evolving the alien. Thats not how osmosians came to be. Also bens not absorbing the alien hes transforming still just no to the extent that he does when hes an alien

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
http://theultimatevideos.blogspot.com/2014/10/preview-weapon-xi.html
A few new clips from the Rooter episodes

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

No osmosians are not the utimate form for humans. "The Evolutionary Function works by placing the DNA of the alien in a certain simulation, making it suffer the worst possible scenario in millions of theoretical years, evolving the alien. Thats not how osmosians came to be. Also bens not absorbing the alien hes transforming still just no to the extent that he does when hes an alien

True. But I still think the Ultimate Human powers we saw are very similar (but safer) to the powers of Osmosians.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

True. But I still think the Ultimate Human powers we saw are very similar (but safer) to the powers of Osmosians.
I agree I think an ultimate human would have a stable genetic code. I think their powers would be more diverse naturally like Ben's pink glowing eyes.

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_009_1280x720.jpg

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002285_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false

Can't wait for Weapon XI.....

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002285_009_1280x720.jpg

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002285_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false

Can't wait for Weapon XI.....
10/10 episode.

95 Re: THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th October 2014, 11:22 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
This episode is relly cool and after a time i understood, why this villains, The Rooters and this special story was the end of Omniverse.

Ben 10: Omniverse is all about aliens and humans getting in touch like never before, after Arc 3 they live together and know the existence of each other, so now that we have this group of psycho high range Plumbers that do all this wrongs things to mix the dna of humans with aliens creating the Amalgam Kids and even becoming herselfs into this monsters is like the best ending they could give to this series.

Something i have to say to you people, is that i have a strange felt along the episode, something that i cant sa what it is, but is ankward like the episode dont end to fix at all in the Ben 10 Universe, because is strange to have this big bads villains in your base and dont do anything, they only see how Proctor Servantis torture and talk to the plumbers taking information.

But what is the best part of this is Kevin, the personality of Kevin is finally more unique that before, he have a blue car and not green, he is not Ben, he is Kevin Levin, Kevin 11 the original Nemesis of Ben 10, so is cool to have finally blue and not green and black. But like the episode is almost reboot thing, it feels strange.

About the past and how he acts, he is not a villain, he is an anti-hero, like sin city, he wants to do the right thing, kick the ass of the rooters and end his strange experiment-agenda, but he use the wrong way to do it.

96 Re: THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 8th October 2014, 11:27 am

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human
sorry, I had failed to record this episode in English.

http://www.ben10extranet.com

97 Re: THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th October 2014, 7:12 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
This episode was awesome.
The whole 'Osmosian' thing makes sense and I love the whole idea of it, although what does it make Aggregor?

Excited to see what happens next in this story.

98 Re: THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th October 2014, 10:38 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
This is shaping up to be the most interesting story arc of Omniverse so far, though obviously it will be up to the finale to really make it or break it. Thus far though, far better than the last two arcs.

99 Re: THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th October 2014, 11:33 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
OK finally got to watch this one.

Retcon heavy episode so DD's temper is a risk but relax it didnt piss me off for once. . . . because unlike a lot of things with this show it doesn't wave a magic wand tell us the stories we watched and loved dont matter all in the name of "THE FUNNY!" This episode had a plot twist, and plot. They arent perfect but for omniverse damn good.

To make this clear I like what they did with kevin, the plumber kids, and their back story.

I noticed its " Gwendolyn" now and not "Gwen". Yea I don't care for this, and don't care that the original series said she " went by Gwendolyn since college."

Nuff said.

As for the rest I hope we get a bit more stories like this before Omniverse ends.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

100 Re: THE ROOTERS OF ALL EVIL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th October 2014, 12:55 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:OK finally got to watch this one.

Retcon heavy episode so DD's temper is a risk but relax it didnt piss me off for once. . . . because unlike a lot of things with this show it doesn't wave a magic wand tell us the stories we watched and loved dont matter all in the name of "THE FUNNY!" This episode had a plot twist, and plot. They arent perfect but for omniverse damn good.

To make this clear I like what they did with kevin, the plumber kids, and their back story.

I noticed its " Gwendolyn" now and not "Gwen".  Yea I don't care for this, and don't care that the original series said she " went by Gwendolyn since college."

Nuff said.

As for the rest I hope we get a bit more stories like this before Omniverse ends.
I think the time war would provide an interesting story before onniverse ends.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum