In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLUKIC AND DRIBA GO TO AREA 51 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
A mysterious Galvan arrives and demands Blukic and Driba to give back a super powerful weapon needed to stop a threat to Earth.
This will be a hilarious episode... I mean... Imagine them in Area 51! lmfao
(Thanks Nobody)

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
The last one was perfect and this one will be too

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
General Rozom =D I wish Chamalien to

painlee

Magister
Magister
parody of Harold and Kumar go to Guantanomo Bay?

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:General Rozom =D I wish Chamalien to
OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMG
IF CHAMALIEN IS IN THIS ITLL BE EPPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
JSYK, This episode airs tomorrow, and DJW confirmed Colonel Rozum returns in OV soon, so I'm suspecting its this weeks. Also Blukic and Driba run into that Galvan DJW mentioned about, so I guess more discovery for this episode is on it's way.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Would have been a decent episode to watch in English

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Good news, guys. The episode will premiere here on Brazil and on the Latin America, so you can have your questions answered.

I'm very eager for Rozum and for the villain.

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
-Baby Blukic and Driba looks like frog babies
-Young Max is cool
-Rozum looks like Sheriff Stone
-Paradox cameo

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
It was an okay episode, need to see it in English to really judge. Whampire was at least used, the best alien in history of Ben 10 (Aka Diamondhead) was also used. But 3 aliens are meh. The flashback bits need to be seen in English to judge.

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Villain was called Benevelon. His robot was called BURGIT.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Great to see Whampire in this episode
And I like how this was better then Moonstruck, probably because it had more debuts and there was a mission happening during it.
I'm sick of the 3 aliens thing, even though this episode is very reasonable for this. But they need to stop the 3-5 aliens thing an episode and go back to what they were doing in the first 3 seasons where we had like 4-unlimited aliens an episode. It would be better that way IMO.
But atleast we finally had Rozum debut, and a lot of mentionings of AF, and the events before Moonstruck.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Great to see Whampire in this episode
And I like how this was better then Moonstruck, probably because it had more debuts and there was a mission happening during it.
I'm sick of the 3 aliens thing, even though this episode is very reasonable for this. But they need to stop the 3-5 aliens thing an episode and go back to what they were doing in the first 3 seasons where we had like 4-unlimited aliens an episode. It would be better that way IMO.
But atleast we finally had Rozum debut, and a lot of mentionings of AF, and the events before Moonstruck.
Meh, Moonstruck was better for me.
But yeah, I agree on the aliens thing.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
i hated moonstruck it was so boring

so the comparisons to it here are worrying me

but the last blukic and driba episode is one of the all time best ever so there's hope

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:i hated moonstruck it was so boring

so the comparisons to it here are worrying me

but the last blukic and driba episode is one of the all time best ever so there's hope
yeah, for me, Moonstruck it's the worst episode ever

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
This is technically what happened in the episode (I don't know how to put a spoiler hide thing so...)
Half the episode is like Moonstruck, and Blukic and Driba's background, how they went to Earth, and what happens before Paradox and Moonstruck, but it has more action then drama.
The other half is the good stuff, where we usually see Ben fight. It reminds me of Hunted, because of the setting but the scenes are good. And this episode actually has a reason to have 3 aliens an episode.
Normally I hate episodes that have 3 aliens, but as long as it has a reason, then I'm good.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
okay that sounds good

blukic and driba are way more interesting than max, and preludes to old episodes are way more interesting than whatever moonstruck tried to do

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I'm also hoping this episode comes out in DUB since last weeks didn't, but I'm not going to expect anything major if it doe or doesn't come.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
English is not dub. English is the original episode nothing got dubbed.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Also Max had brown hair when he was younger, but now for some reason he has black.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:Also Max had brown hair when he was younger, but now for some reason he has black.
I think it's likely some error.

painlee

Magister
Magister
What age is Rozum anyway? He would be around 80 in present time and he look younger than present Max. Also neither Max and Rozum were suposed to know Paradox.Max hair was supposed to be brown.

It funny that the villain and robot looked like they came from the 60's they did something similar to the syntroid and his UFO in moonstuck.

Last edited by painlee on 12th July 2014, 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:What age is Rozum anyway? He would be around 80 in present time and he look younger than present Max. Also neither Max and Rozum were suposed to know Paradox.Max as supposed to be brown.

It funny that the villain and robot looked like they came from the 60's they did something similar to the syntroid and his UFO in moonstuck.
80 seems too old for him

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:What age is Rozum anyway? He would be around 80 in present time and he look younger than present Max. Also neither Max and Rozum were suposed to know Paradox.Max as supposed to be brown.

80 seems too old for him
I don't think they could be the same Rozum.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
also wow whampire is really boring under his suit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum