In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLUKIC AND DRIBA GO TO AREA 51 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Very nice, filler episode, that reveals and fill some plot holes in the story of AF and UA. This episode explain more of the past of Blukic and Driba but also reveals that in the very beginning the plumbers was a force create in part by Azmuth, that cant protect the earth because his forces doesnt join to the plumbers.

Now we know how the Galvans grow up and we know other Galvan Plumber Luhley. Is nice to see Rozum again with a new design that make him look more stronger.

The SECT Soldiers are back and is good to see that now they are in part the new Area 51 Soldiers. We have some look of Paradox in the past and this explain better his past, is extrange to not have Rook in the episode but ok.

Is cool to have more of Max past and how he begin to help aliens and no see they like enemys. Like in the other episode (Moonstruck) the main villain have the 60 style. I love Benevelon personality is like i will kill you all while i say peace but the robot BURGIT doesnt like in all for me is like one version of Techadon.

Is bad that we only have 3 aliens, but this episode is focus in Bukic and Driba, Diamonhead at less plays a rol, Whampire scene is funny but is sad he comback only for be a joke and four arms is the only one in have really action.

Like i say filler episode...

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
AleSIr19 wrote:

Like i say filler episode...
Bro, "filler" episode is where an episode introduces nothing to the show, while the points you mentioned definitely does not make this episode "filler". Smile

Ghostfan

Can someone please put the link onto this discussion please?

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ghostfan wrote:Can someone please put the link onto this discussion please?

I'd rather they don't. If someone has it, he could PM you with the link.

Ghostfan

Ok could someone please PM me with a link to this episode please?

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ghostfan wrote:Ok could someone please PM me with a link to this episode please?
Same pretty please?

painlee

Magister
Magister
Moonstuck happened in the 60's, Max was in his 20's wile the paradox incident happened in the 50's ,so young Max must have been atleast 18 to 20 in this episode.

Also Belevolent and BURGIT seems to be based on 50's sci-fi rather than 60's ,the robot specialty look like Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still which got released in 1951 and a remake in 2008.

Ghostfan

Pretty please can someone PM link to this episode!

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ghostfan wrote:Ok could someone please PM me with a link to this episode please?
Same pretty please?
Same here. That would be awesome.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Question is, who has it? I don't feel the need to absolutely watch it, I can wait...but it would be nice if people knew who to ask.

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human

Last edited by Ben de Jesus Ferreira on 2nd August 2014, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ben10extranet.com

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I got an error when I clicked the link, it says "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #50.4764dc17.1406912491.67d5aaa"

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
And the tie is broken

All hail Four Arms, new most-used overlord of OV

or should i say OVerlord lol get it

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
That was pretty dumb.

It had a plot that required the competent characters to be as stupid as the idots in the cast over a course of several decades for the threat to be viable.

I will NOT miss those two when Omniverse is over.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I doubted this episode's ability to surpass the original Blukic & Driba episode in greatness. And then Whampire happened. Oh, that was just about the greatest thing I've ever seen. Nice to see what a naked vladat looks like, too, boring though it may be. Lovely episode all around, though. We've been hearing about the tadpole Galvans and wisdom legs for two years now, it's great to finally see them in the show. In general just a funny episode that gave us some nice background on some of the best characters Omniverse has given us. (I so wish they had their own show...anyway...)

Luhley was cool. always nice to see more Galvans, especially females. Also, nice name.

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Nowhere near as bad as the first Blukic and Driba episode, I actually kind of enjoyed this one. It felt like it had 'scale' which a lot of Omniverse episodes don't have. The giant robot thing was awesome and I really liked the baddie 'Benevelon', he shared a likeness to Paradox right? Or is it just me?

I no longer want to kill Blukic and Driba which means they've improved something about them too!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum