You are not connected. Please login or register

NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd July 2013, 3:15 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Rook is under the influence of Fistrick's "bro" essence, and starts to act like a bro. Can he and Ben infiltrate an alien fight club to claim the Golden Fist? (Introducing Slix Vigma, alien promoter.)
Rook... pretending to be a bro... that'll be funny when Rook betrays Ben... if he does! and last one tonight, thank god...
(Thanks Nobody)

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
This uh sounds interesting

3 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd January 2014, 3:16 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
http://spring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/550542478516699849
We're gonna find out where the Rook lives

4 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th January 2014, 1:44 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tammar wrote:http://spring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/550542478516699849
We're gonna find out where the Rook lives

Oh, I just assumed he lived in the Plumbers HQ.  Laughing

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
New episode is this week. Just a reminder... Leading up to the Summer Finale of Arch 6, unless we get The Rooters finale and the 200th special soon.

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ah, I remember Slix Vigma. I am fond of the episode he appeared on in the original series. Smile

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Ah, I remember Slix Vigma. I am fond of the episode he appeared on in the original series. Smile

Yes he was a nice character of the Original Series, that mean here will be an Arena Fight like in the only episode were he was.

So Ben and Rook will fight in an Arena againts a lot of bi guys and Fistrick, cool.

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I checked the schedule a time ago, and Latin American will not get Rooters Finale first...

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Transyleon wrote:I checked the schedule a time ago, and Latin American will not get Rooters Finale first...
I kinda knew we wouldn't get the final episodes for Rooters and the 200th eps leaked. I guess we're going to be waiting til Fall to see it.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Welp, I saw the episode on the stream... and this is probably the worst OV episode so far.
Slix Vigma returned, yet his design was eh.
Rook being a bro... oh god... and they left him like that.
The only good thing about this episode is The Worst appearing.
Honestly meh episode.

Now OV is starting to piss me off, 3-5 aliens, no transformations, overuse of certain people... and bad plots. (And I'm only talking about this season and kind of last season)
No offense to OV so far, but this season sucks... I think the only good episodes so far are The Vengers, and The Rooters of All Evil. Before I can say what I think about this season... I have to see Universe VS Tennyson, and the Rooters finale before I officially debate on what to rate it.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Welp, I saw the episode on the stream... and this is probably the worst OV episode so far.
Honestly meh episode.

Now OV is starting to piss me off, 3-5 aliens, no transformations, overuse of certain people... and bad plots. (And I'm only talking about this season and kind of last season)
No offense to OV so far, but this season sucks... I think the only good episodes so far are The Vengers, and The Rooters of All Evil. Before I can say what I think about this season... I have to see Universe VS Tennyson, and the Rooters finale before I officially debate on what to rate it.
I guess that happens when you have 80 episodes they should cut down on the stand alone episodes.

Splixson

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Transyleon wrote:I checked the schedule a time ago, and Latin American will not get Rooters Finale first...
I kinda knew we wouldn't get the final episodes for Rooters and the 200th eps leaked. I guess we're going to be waiting til Fall to see it.
Wait, really? Why would they show the first Rooters episodes and not the last two? What the heck, Cartoon Network?

And I don't really mind having a low amount of aliens as long as they actually do something. I haven't seen this on yet, but that certainly wasn't the case with last week's episode.

Did The Worst do anything new?

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Splixson wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Wait, really? Why would they show the first Rooters episodes and not the last two? What the heck, Cartoon Network?

And I don't really mind having a low amount of aliens as long as they actually do something. I haven't seen this on yet, but that certainly wasn't the case with last week's episode.

Nope, his main power is surviving damage, basically he acted just like in Outbreak. He basically tired out Malice.

Splixson

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Splixson wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

Nope, his main power is surviving damage, basically he acted just like in Outbreak. He basically tired out Malice.

Oh that's kinda new. Malice was in this?

Also, I don't supposes there's any chance the Upchuck in this episode was Murk, is there? Probably not.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Splixson wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Splixson wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

Also, I don't supposes there's any chance the Upchuck in this episode was Murk, is there? Probably not.
It's Perk, oh and I heard the parts from The Worst, that weren't dubbed into their language, basically his English voice will be Cinnamon Bun's voice from Adventure Time, listen closely...

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Splixson wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Splixson wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

It's Perk, oh and I heard the parts from The Worst, that weren't dubbed into their language, basically his English voice will be Cinnamon Bun's voice from Adventure Time, listen closely...

Here in Latin America, we will not get either "And there were none", "And there was Ben" or "Weapon XI".

We have to remember that in the original plan, this was the last season, the season 6. Now we have 2 seasons more, but before this was the last one...

The best episodes of this season are; "Catfight", "The Vengers", "The Rooters of all Evil", "Cought it up". This season is full of filler episodes with oe or another new thing...

For me this episode is really bad, what is cool is that now "The Worst" had become one of "The Best", because his main power is reveal to be Indestructible, he feels all the pain but nothing happen to him. Slix Vigma comback was ok. But i think could be better with the comback of more old villains.

Is good to get more of Upchuck, Cannonbolt, Beast and The Worts, but they are only 4 aliens and Ben is not the center of the episode, i like how the thugs of Fisttrick comback, but i could wait more of this episode, i really think Universe vs Tennyson would be better but with less aliens...

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Cough It Up was bad. And The Rooters of All Evil was the definition of a bad episode

painlee

Magister
Magister
Did Slix Vigma explained how he is back?

19 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2014, 12:14 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:Welp, I saw the episode on the stream... and this is probably the worst OV episode so far.
Honestly meh episode.

It's fun.

Tammar wrote:Cough It Up was bad. And The Rooters of All Evil was the definition of a bad episode
....for you.

Tell me the definition, please.

20 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2014, 12:29 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Honestly meh episode.

It's fun.

Tammar wrote:Cough It Up was bad. And The Rooters of All Evil was the definition of a bad episode
....for you.

Tell me the definition, please.
I can see why people like it, but I'm not a fan of its retcons

21 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2014, 12:33 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:
So it is bad?

22 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th July 2014, 12:39 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
So it is bad?
In my opinion, it is...

painlee

Magister
Magister
Saw the episode it was a 4/10 for me.

Slix Vigma was unneeded they don't even bothered to say how he is back as he was destroyed in the original series, it felt forced and a he bad desing too.(sleeping robot doent make sence to me.

It was nice to see Rook whit not his armor.

How did Ben stayed trasformed as The Worst for hours? The omnitrix regular time is suposed to be 15 minutes.

also Fistina homeruning Cannonbolt whit the steel bar did not make sence we seen him penetrating vault like doors yet can't break a damaged steel bar.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
This episode reveal to us that now Ben know how to use the lock in the Omnitrix (like he did with Bullfrag) only that now with The Worts...

Ben also says really quick a joke about Slix Vigma, saying "so Slix Vigma reformed himself, or not"

In this episode Ben is more a cop that never. He dont touch the bad guys a lot because they font have nothing to deal with and he dont use aliens like a kid in a candy store...

25 Re: NO HONORS AMONG BROS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th July 2014, 12:04 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
TBH: This is how I expected the episode to be:

• Yes Rook becomes a BRO (like the way it was shown)
  • Ben and Bro-Rook yes go up against Fistrick and his gang. (also like the way it was shown)
  • BUT Rook turns on Ben, and they (Rook, Fistrick, and his gang) go on a Bro-like rampage in Bellwood.
  • The Golden Fist, is yes an advanced piece of tech, BUT Slix Vigma is selling the tech to the blackmarket, but he has the buyers fight against each other into over who gets it.
  • Ben and some backup go up against Rook, Fistrick, and Slix Vigma in order to stop them.
  • Slix Vigma's origin is explained and his design wouldn't be... looking like that...
  • Ben snaps Rook out of it and they defeat them.
  • And most of the episode would be at night instead of day.

Even though it's not exactly the way I thought it would be, it's good that they kind of did a tournament, but there should've been more shown to the episode like I was theorizing.
But out of Omniverse, this is probably the worst episode so-far. But I hope my high expectations for Universe VS Tennyson aren't lowered to where the episode sucks.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum