Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Technically CN is now changing the names of the 2 parters, and I just realized what the 2 parters were.... aka: The Vilgax and Paradox thing...
but anyway here's a description of this ep (Ep 40)
Ben, Rook and Max must stop Ultimate Albedo from absorbing Azmuth's intelligence and taking over the galaxy.

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ultimate...Albedo? Ultimate Alien nostalgia is coming to me. Very Happy

I wonder...will he use ultimates? It's kinda his thing, much more than it was Ben's.

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
oh gaben not ultimates

i sure hope ov can make them not suck

I also sure hope that Ultimate Albedo is an ultimate Galvan and not an ultimate human. Ultimate Ben is pretty much my least favorite thing this show has ever done.


_________________
http://shrek.com

4 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th October 2013, 7:34 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber

5 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th October 2013, 10:29 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
I'm surprised they decided not to go on break after Thanksgiving
and if I'm correct... they air Max's Monster in December, and another thing I really hope to happen... Arch 5 starts to air a couple episodes before Christmas like Arch 2 did last year

6 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st November 2013, 1:49 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
I had a feeling Albedo would get back at Azmuth.

I could be wrong but Ben seems to have won back Azmuth's trust either in The Ultimate Sacrifice or The Ultimate Enemy.

7 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd November 2013, 3:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
If you guys haven't read what I said in A Fistful of Brains, here's a repost:

Aliens Shown from Past Previews:
By Ben:
Terraspin
Buzzshock
Pesky Dust
Upchuck
Atomix

By Albedo:
Gravattack
Ultimate Gravattack (ultimate sequence)
Ultimate Grey Matter
Ultimate Echo Echo
Ultimate Humungousaur

8 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 1:26 am

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Here the synopsis I found at Wikipedia regarding next Saturday's episode:

On planet Galvan Prime, Ben, Rook and Grandpa Max must stop Ultimate Albedo from absorbing all of Azmuth's profound knowledge and superior intelligence and taking over the galaxy as the greatest intellect in existence. Albedo manages to painfully extract the Omnitrix from Ben's left wrist, which severely weakens him and renders him unconscious.

And because of this, I have only one thing to say:

Ben's done for! Game over! Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200!

I can't get it out of my head that he's been on the losing streak while Al-sicko's been on the winning streak!

Why do I suddenly get the feeling Ben's likely to lose? His smart mouth will only lead to trouble for sure.

I know what you're thinking: I either need to forget what went wrong or think positively about it. Boy, I really wish I could.

Hopefully, Gwen and Kevin will help like they did in Showdown and Frogs of War.

9 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 7:10 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:Here the synopsis I found at Wikipedia regarding next Saturday's episode:

On planet Galvan Prime, Ben, Rook and Grandpa Max must stop Ultimate Albedo from absorbing all of Azmuth's profound knowledge and superior intelligence and taking over the galaxy as the greatest intellect in existence. Albedo manages to painfully extract the Omnitrix from Ben's left wrist, which severely weakens him and renders him unconscious.

And because of this, I have only one thing to say:

Ben's done for! Game over! Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200!

I can't get it out of my head that he's been on the losing streak while Al-sicko's been on the winning streak!

Why do I suddenly get the feeling Ben's likely to lose? His smart mouth will only lead to trouble for sure.

I know what you're thinking: I either need to forget what went wrong or think positively about it. Boy, I really wish I could.

Hopefully, Gwen and Kevin will help like they did in Showdown and Frogs of War.
The Omnitrix is gonna to work bad i read that in a official news paper online that see the 3 episodes, until now all they say is true, so we have to expect only two think´s:

Ben is alone now, Kevin and Gwen is not here, only Max and Rook, he have side to side Khyber and Albedo with the Pnunsian predator, the Omnitrix is gonna to work bad and we are gonna to finally know why all times time Ben have the wrong alien, the Omnitrix have for so many time some aliens and for less time others.

And the most important a NEW ALIEN!, call him how ever you want, Ben cant fight and win in a battle like this, 2 VS 1, because yes Rook and Max are there but i never count them in the moment of true.

Albedo is a galvan again, he now only wants the revenge the old revenge, he wants to take the Azmuth place and sure to destroy Ben in the process the 2 x 1 plot. But how he is gonna to do that i dont know!

I really understand why this 3 or 4 episodes (if you count Maxs Monster) not are the better if you ask derrick, the writting is so fast, is like in 4 episodes they do something for 5 or 6, but i am talking about little battles and end scenes like in the 1 Arc where, It was Them, works like a 2 plots in one (the Animo thing and the Khyber thing), but this arc have so many good stories that looks like every one works and have a sense to be there.

I see that in all the episodes of this Albedo and Khyber Arc, the really good battles beggins in the last 5 minutes, in the Ultimate Heist Ben finds Albedo and they beggin battle in the minute 17 here Ben finds Albedo in the minute 17. Because all the other time Ben was hiding of Khyber but not was a really battle in the way.

Other thing Charllote Fullerton writes his second episode in Omniverse after he writes with Dwayne McDuffie the 1 episode.

10 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 2:12 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:Here the synopsis I found at Wikipedia regarding next Saturday's episode:

On planet Galvan Prime, Ben, Rook and Grandpa Max must stop Ultimate Albedo from absorbing all of Azmuth's profound knowledge and superior intelligence and taking over the galaxy as the greatest intellect in existence. Albedo manages to painfully extract the Omnitrix from Ben's left wrist, which severely weakens him and renders him unconscious.

And because of this, I have only one thing to say:

Ben's done for! Game over! Do not pass Go! Do not collect $200!

I can't get it out of my head that he's been on the losing streak while Al-sicko's been on the winning streak!

Why do I suddenly get the feeling Ben's likely to lose? His smart mouth will only lead to trouble for sure.

I know what you're thinking: I either need to forget what went wrong or think positively about it. Boy, I really wish I could.

Hopefully, Gwen and Kevin will help like they did in Showdown and Frogs of War.
The Omnitrix is gonna to work bad i read that in a official news paper online that see the 3 episodes, until now all they say is true, so we have to expect only two think´s:

Ben is alone now, Kevin and Gwen is not here, only Max and Rook, he have side to side Khyber and Albedo with the Pnunsian predator, the Omnitrix is gonna to work bad and we are gonna to finally know why all times time Ben have the wrong alien, the Omnitrix have for so many time some aliens and for less time others.

And the most important a NEW ALIEN!, call him how ever you want, Ben cant fight and win in a battle like this, 2 VS 1, because yes Rook and Max are there but i never count them in the moment of true.

Albedo is a galvan again, he now only wants the revenge the old revenge, he wants to take the Azmuth place and sure to destroy Ben in the process the 2 x 1 plot. But how he is gonna to do that i dont know!

I really understand why this 3 or 4 episodes (if you count Maxs Monster) not are the better if you ask derrick, the writting is so fast, is like in 4 episodes they do something for 5 or 6, but i am talking about little battles and end scenes like in the 1 Arc where, It was Them, works like a 2 plots in one (the Animo thing and the Khyber thing), but this arc have so many good stories that looks like every one works and have a sense to be there.

I see that in all the episodes of this Albedo and Khyber Arc, the really good battles beggins in the last 5 minutes, in the Ultimate Heist Ben finds Albedo and they beggin battle in the minute 17 here Ben finds Albedo in the minute 17. Because all the other time Ben was hiding of Khyber but not was a really battle in the way.

Other thing Charllote Fullerton writes his second episode in Omniverse after he writes with Dwayne McDuffie the 1 episode.
No offense intended but every response you send doesn't come out right. Work on writing them correctly, will you?

11 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 3:11 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131123173314/ben10/images/c/c8/Ultimate_Gravattack.png
For those who still haven't seen it yet, the awesomeness that is Ultimate Gravattack.

12 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 4:15 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131123173314/ben10/images/c/c8/Ultimate_Gravattack.png
For those who still haven't seen it yet, the awesomeness that is Ultimate Gravattack.
The design is cool but we don't know he's awesome yet

13 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 4:26 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131123173314/ben10/images/c/c8/Ultimate_Gravattack.png
For those who still haven't seen it yet, the awesomeness that is Ultimate Gravattack.
The design is cool but we don't know he's awesome yet
Gravattack=Awesome
Ultimate Gravattack>Gravattack
So Ultimate Gravattack must be more awesomer. It's a simple mathematic equation.

14 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 4:27 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
Tammar wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131123173314/ben10/images/c/c8/Ultimate_Gravattack.png
For those who still haven't seen it yet, the awesomeness that is Ultimate Gravattack.
The design is cool but we don't know he's awesome yet
Gravattack=Awesome
Ultimate Gravattack>Gravattack
So Ultimate Gravattack must be more awesomer. It's a simple mathematic equation.
Can't argue with that

15 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 4:28 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
BTW Your welcome for posting that yesterday... (if I ever upload pics to Ben10wikia, I'm Ebomnitrix, or Ebultimatrix)

16 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 4:29 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:BTW Your welcome for posting that yesterday... (if I ever upload pics to Ben10wikia, I'm Ebomnitrix, or Ebultimatrix)
Thanks!

17 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 4:40 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:BTW Your welcome for posting that yesterday... (if I ever upload pics to Ben10wikia, I'm Ebomnitrix, or Ebultimatrix)
Thank you, Ebultimatix

18 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 6:08 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
verbomaniac wrote:http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131123173314/ben10/images/c/c8/Ultimate_Gravattack.png
For those who still haven't seen it yet, the awesomeness that is Ultimate Gravattack.
Wow. affraid 

That looks like a demon. The new ultimates are so frigging awesome.

19 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 7:33 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
Here's another one that I took this morning, after the transformation sequence:

20 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th November 2013, 9:41 pm

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Please Nobody, give us the Pictures! Very Happy Please!

21 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th November 2013, 1:39 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
You can call me "Lucky", because today, in my country, this episode was aired. So now I offer you spoilers of the story. You don't want them, then don't check:

Spoiler:
1º) Aliens used by Ben: 
+ Terraspin 
+ Cannonbolt (Intended alien was Astrodactyl) 
+ Gravattack 
+ Upchuck 
+ Pesky Dust 
+ Water Hazard 
+ Bloxx 
+ Atomix (Officially confirmed to be the new white robotic alien) 
 
2º) Alien used by Albedo: 
+ Ultimate Albedo (most of the episode) 
+ Articguana (Albedo has red colour where Ben's Articguana has white colour) 
+ New Unknown Alien (Similar to Blastoise from Pokemon, with two cannons in the back which fire ice blasts). (I suspect it could be Ultimate Articguana, but I hope not).  
+ Armordrillo (This version is completely red, where Ben's form is yellow) 
+ Gravattack 
+ Ultimate Gravattack (It has 3 moons around him which seems to be alive) 
+ Ultimate Humungousaur 
+ Ultimate SpiderMonkey 
 
3º) Predator used by the Nemetrix: 
+ Pnusian (Ditto's predator, most of the episode because it can multiply itself) 
+ Crabdozer 
+ Ultimate Pnusian (Unexpected, aparrently a modification made by Albedo) 
 
4º) Details about the story in the episode: 
+ Ultimate Albedo manage to drain Azmuth's mind in a green orb. After that Khyber try to feed his new dog with Azmuth's body, but body and mind are rescued by Ben, Rook and Max.  
+ It seems Galvans have a "pre-brain" that control their body's basic functions, that how Azmuth's body is still alive. But he acts so stupidity that Max says "It makes Blukic and Driba look like geniuses"; he even try to make the joke "pull my finger". Azmuth's concience is still inside the orb and he can talk through it; but Ben finds the stupid body of Azmuth as a "funny good buddy".  
+ Ben gives some tools to Azmuth's body, hoping he will be able to do something; but he only manages to activate the selfdestruct sequence of the villain's base.  
+ After the bad guys' base explode, Ben and co manage to return to Earth, but they are chased by the villains' ship; having a battle in space. Ben has to fight as Cannonbolt in the space void and he almost explode; then Gwen and Kevin appear with a new ship, but they all crash on Earth.  
+ Ben saves Rook, Max and Azmuth's parts with Gravattack; then he tries to defeat Albedo using his gravitational powers to play with him. Un fortunately, Albedo changes into Armordrillo to defeat Ben and then into Ultimate Gravattack to make him "taste his own medicin". Once he has Azmuth's brain, he flies away with him.  
+ In the meantime, the others fight Khyber and his multiplying pet; Kevin even brought Zedd with him to help. Azmuth call her "traitorous mutt", but it was him who abandoned her, taking only the Nemetrix.  
+ Quote: 
- Kevin: You probably didn't feed her well.  
- Khyber: You give him food, he will lose his predator's instinct.  
- Kevin: It's a girl, you idiot!! 
 
+ Gwen manages to capture Khyber, with him saying "I'm no one's prey!!!". After Albedo runs away, Ben helps his team with Khyber's pet as Crabdozer. He uses Perk Upchuck to swallow it, as it seems Upchuck is from such a "weird species" that it doesn't have predator. However, something strange happens to Ben's stomach and has to vomit it out; revealing it as the "Ultimate Pnusian". In this form, it's three times bigger (as an elephant), has a "skull-helmet" like Crabdozer and spines in his back like Buglizard.  
+ Trying to find something useful to defeat it, Ben accindentally transforms into Pesky Dust; leaving both Kevin and Ben ashamed. However, as weird as it seems, Khyber fears this alien; which Ben takes advantage to take information from him. It seems that Pesky Dust doesn't shoot energy beams, but release somekind of dust from his body (and hands) that makes its victims to fall sleep. Once sleeping, it makes the victim to experience its happiest (and corniest) dreams; Pesky Dust can enter in those dreams and manipulate them, which Ben finds very useful.  
+ Khyber's dreams that his a friend of Young Ben, Gwen and Max (from the original series), he travels with them in the Rustbucket and he has helped them to capture Vilgax; who is tied on the roof of the Rustbucket and Khyber wants to keep him as a trophy. After receiving several praises from Ben, Gwen and Max, Khyber tells them where they can find Albedo.  
+ Once Khyber is awake, Ben uses Water Hazard to make Khyber's pet to drinka lot of water, until literally "stuffing" it. Then Kevin breaks its collar and removes the Nemetrix.  
 
+ They find Albedo in the laboratory of Billy Billions' Tower, where he has managed to absorb Azmuth's brain inside his own; making his head as Ultimate Albedo way bigger. The good guys try to stop him, but traps them into a "mind ball"; so lamely copied from MODOK. He's about to crush him with his mind, but his mind ends having a "revelation" of the deepest knowledge of the universe; entering in a state of "self-realization". Ben takes advantage of it and transforms into Bloxx, using his strechable arm to revert the machine and sucking Azmuth's mind from Albedo.  
+ Back to his regular self, Albedo turns mad and tries to destroy Ben as Ultimate Humungousaur; but then, the silly Azmuth plays with the Omnitrix and accidentally unlocks Atomix; which silly Azmuth even names and Ben approves it. Atomix seems way more powerful than the Ultimates, as he can releases blasts from atomic energy (like a nucler explosion, but without the radioactivity), knocking down Ult Humungousaur without problem. He decides to end Albedo with a "nuclear blast", but he first sends flying his team to put them at safety (almost sending them out of the atmosphere); and Ben finally knocks out Albedo (as Ultimate Spidermonkey) with the nuclear blast. The blast leaves him as Greymatter.  
+ Azmuth's brain is returned to his body, returning to his old "not funny self". He then reveals the reason because the Omnitrix always fails to Ben when he picks an alien. It seems Ben's fingers are "butterfingers". Everytime Ben hit the Omnitrix to transform, he hit it so hard that the Omnitrix activates the aleatory function; that's why Ben almost never get the alien he wants. Azmuth makes something in Albedo's device before teleporting himself back home.  
 
+ When the Plumbers came to take Albedo to prision, they inform that Khyber and his dog manage to escape. (It's not detailed if they recovered the Nemetrix or not). Before being taken by the Plumbers, something happens with the stabilizers from Albedo's device; and in a flash of light he transforms back into Ben's clone. (That's what Azmuth did). Albedo starts to complain and says: "There's something worse that being trapped in the form of the 16-years-old human body of Ben Tennyson?!!"; then Albedo's device sparks again as is transformed into... A red version of Ben's 11-years-old self!!! "Oh, man!", Albedo says before start crying like a baby. (Well, if this is permanent, at least there won't be confuse about identify Ben from Albedo anymore).

Well, what do you think?

22 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th November 2013, 1:50 am

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
holy heck that ending

pesky's powers are amazing

and why the shrek don't they ever use
spoiler:
murk


_________________
http://shrek.com

23 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th November 2013, 2:05 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ursalink wrote:You can call me "Lucky", because today, in my country, this episode was aired. So now I offer you spoilers of the story. You don't want them, then don't check:

Spoiler:
1º) Aliens used by Ben: 
+ Terraspin 
+ Cannonbolt (Intended alien was Astrodactyl) 
+ Gravattack 
+ Upchuck 
+ Pesky Dust 
+ Water Hazard 
+ Bloxx 
+ Atomix (Officially confirmed to be the new white robotic alien) 
 
2º) Alien used by Albedo: 
+ Ultimate Albedo (most of the episode) 
+ Articguana (Albedo has red colour where Ben's Articguana has white colour) 
+ New Unknown Alien (Similar to Blastoise from Pokemon, with two cannons in the back which fire ice blasts). (I suspect it could be Ultimate Articguana, but I hope not).  
+ Armordrillo (This version is completely red, where Ben's form is yellow) 
+ Gravattack 
+ Ultimate Gravattack (It has 3 moons around him which seems to be alive) 
+ Ultimate Humungousaur 
+ Ultimate SpiderMonkey 
 
3º) Predator used by the Nemetrix: 
+ Pnusian (Ditto's predator, most of the episode because it can multiply itself) 
+ Crabdozer 
+ Ultimate Pnusian (Unexpected, aparrently a modification made by Albedo) 
 
4º) Details about the story in the episode: 
+ Ultimate Albedo manage to drain Azmuth's mind in a green orb. After that Khyber try to feed his new dog with Azmuth's body, but body and mind are rescued by Ben, Rook and Max.  
+ It seems Galvans have a "pre-brain" that control their body's basic functions, that how Azmuth's body is still alive. But he acts so stupidity that Max says "It makes Blukic and Driba look like geniuses"; he even try to make the joke "pull my finger". Azmuth's concience is still inside the orb and he can talk through it; but Ben finds the stupid body of Azmuth as a "funny good buddy".  
+ Ben gives some tools to Azmuth's body, hoping he will be able to do something; but he only manages to activate the selfdestruct sequence of the villain's base.  
+ After the bad guys' base explode, Ben and co manage to return to Earth, but they are chased by the villains' ship; having a battle in space. Ben has to fight as Cannonbolt in the space void and he almost explode; then Gwen and Kevin appear with a new ship, but they all crash on Earth.  
+ Ben saves Rook, Max and Azmuth's parts with Gravattack; then he tries to defeat Albedo using his gravitational powers to play with him. Un fortunately, Albedo changes into Armordrillo to defeat Ben and then into Ultimate Gravattack to make him "taste his own medicin". Once he has Azmuth's brain, he flies away with him.  
+ In the meantime, the others fight Khyber and his multiplying pet; Kevin even brought Zedd with him to help. Azmuth call her "traitorous mutt", but it was him who abandoned her, taking only the Nemetrix.  
+ Quote: 
- Kevin: You probably didn't feed her well.  
- Khyber: You give him food, he will lose his predator's instinct.  
- Kevin: It's a girl, you idiot!! 
 
+ Gwen manages to capture Khyber, with him saying "I'm no one's prey!!!". After Albedo runs away, Ben helps his team with Khyber's pet as Crabdozer. He uses Perk Upchuck to swallow it, as it seems Upchuck is from such a "weird species" that it doesn't have predator. However, something strange happens to Ben's stomach and has to vomit it out; revealing it as the "Ultimate Pnusian". In this form, it's three times bigger (as an elephant), has a "skull-helmet" like Crabdozer and spines in his back like Buglizard.  
+ Trying to find something useful to defeat it, Ben accindentally transforms into Pesky Dust; leaving both Kevin and Ben ashamed. However, as weird as it seems, Khyber fears this alien; which Ben takes advantage to take information from him. It seems that Pesky Dust doesn't shoot energy beams, but release somekind of dust from his body (and hands) that makes its victims to fall sleep. Once sleeping, it makes the victim to experience its happiest (and corniest) dreams; Pesky Dust can enter in those dreams and manipulate them, which Ben finds very useful.  
+ Khyber's dreams that his a friend of Young Ben, Gwen and Max (from the original series), he travels with them in the Rustbucket and he has helped them to capture Vilgax; who is tied on the roof of the Rustbucket and Khyber wants to keep him as a trophy. After receiving several praises from Ben, Gwen and Max, Khyber tells them where they can find Albedo.  
+ Once Khyber is awake, Ben uses Water Hazard to make Khyber's pet to drinka lot of water, until literally "stuffing" it. Then Kevin breaks its collar and removes the Nemetrix.  
 
+ They find Albedo in the laboratory of Billy Billions' Tower, where he has managed to absorb Azmuth's brain inside his own; making his head as Ultimate Albedo way bigger. The good guys try to stop him, but traps them into a "mind ball"; so lamely copied from MODOK. He's about to crush him with his mind, but his mind ends having a "revelation" of the deepest knowledge of the universe; entering in a state of "self-realization". Ben takes advantage of it and transforms into Bloxx, using his strechable arm to revert the machine and sucking Azmuth's mind from Albedo.  
+ Back to his regular self, Albedo turns mad and tries to destroy Ben as Ultimate Humungousaur; but then, the silly Azmuth plays with the Omnitrix and accidentally unlocks Atomix; which silly Azmuth even names and Ben approves it. Atomix seems way more powerful than the Ultimates, as he can releases blasts from atomic energy (like a nucler explosion, but without the radioactivity), knocking down Ult Humungousaur without problem. He decides to end Albedo with a "nuclear blast", but he first sends flying his team to put them at safety (almost sending them out of the atmosphere); and Ben finally knocks out Albedo (as Ultimate Spidermonkey) with the nuclear blast. The blast leaves him as Greymatter.  
+ Azmuth's brain is returned to his body, returning to his old "not funny self". He then reveals the reason because the Omnitrix always fails to Ben when he picks an alien. It seems Ben's fingers are "butterfingers". Everytime Ben hit the Omnitrix to transform, he hit it so hard that the Omnitrix activates the aleatory function; that's why Ben almost never get the alien he wants. Azmuth makes something in Albedo's device before teleporting himself back home.  
 
+ When the Plumbers came to take Albedo to prision, they inform that Khyber and his dog manage to escape. (It's not detailed if they recovered the Nemetrix or not). Before being taken by the Plumbers, something happens with the stabilizers from Albedo's device; and in a flash of light he transforms back into Ben's clone. (That's what Azmuth did). Albedo starts to complain and says: "There's something worse that being trapped in the form of the 16-years-old human body of Ben Tennyson?!!"; then Albedo's device sparks again as is transformed into... A red version of Ben's 11-years-old self!!! "Oh, man!", Albedo says before start crying like a baby. (Well, if this is permanent, at least there won't be confuse about identify Ben from Albedo anymore).

Well, what do you think?
wow albedo turns into 11 year old ben yes ive always wanted to see him young


_________________


24 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th November 2013, 2:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
I tried to avoid as much of that as I could except Pesky's powers because holy momma those powers are amazables.

25 Re: FOR A FEW BRAINS MORE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th November 2013, 2:52 am

Primus10

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ursalink wrote:You can call me "Lucky", because today, in my country, this episode was aired. So now I offer you spoilers of the story. You don't want them, then don't check:

Spoiler:
1º) Aliens used by Ben: 
+ Terraspin 
+ Cannonbolt (Intended alien was Astrodactyl) 
+ Gravattack 
+ Upchuck 
+ Pesky Dust 
+ Water Hazard 
+ Bloxx 
+ Atomix (Officially confirmed to be the new white robotic alien) 
 
2º) Alien used by Albedo: 
+ Ultimate Albedo (most of the episode) 
+ Articguana (Albedo has red colour where Ben's Articguana has white colour) 
+ New Unknown Alien (Similar to Blastoise from Pokemon, with two cannons in the back which fire ice blasts). (I suspect it could be Ultimate Articguana, but I hope not).  
+ Armordrillo (This version is completely red, where Ben's form is yellow) 
+ Gravattack 
+ Ultimate Gravattack (It has 3 moons around him which seems to be alive) 
+ Ultimate Humungousaur 
+ Ultimate SpiderMonkey 
 
3º) Predator used by the Nemetrix: 
+ Pnusian (Ditto's predator, most of the episode because it can multiply itself) 
+ Crabdozer 
+ Ultimate Pnusian (Unexpected, aparrently a modification made by Albedo) 
 
4º) Details about the story in the episode: 
+ Ultimate Albedo manage to drain Azmuth's mind in a green orb. After that Khyber try to feed his new dog with Azmuth's body, but body and mind are rescued by Ben, Rook and Max.  
+ It seems Galvans have a "pre-brain" that control their body's basic functions, that how Azmuth's body is still alive. But he acts so stupidity that Max says "It makes Blukic and Driba look like geniuses"; he even try to make the joke "pull my finger". Azmuth's concience is still inside the orb and he can talk through it; but Ben finds the stupid body of Azmuth as a "funny good buddy".  
+ Ben gives some tools to Azmuth's body, hoping he will be able to do something; but he only manages to activate the selfdestruct sequence of the villain's base.  
+ After the bad guys' base explode, Ben and co manage to return to Earth, but they are chased by the villains' ship; having a battle in space. Ben has to fight as Cannonbolt in the space void and he almost explode; then Gwen and Kevin appear with a new ship, but they all crash on Earth.  
+ Ben saves Rook, Max and Azmuth's parts with Gravattack; then he tries to defeat Albedo using his gravitational powers to play with him. Un fortunately, Albedo changes into Armordrillo to defeat Ben and then into Ultimate Gravattack to make him "taste his own medicin". Once he has Azmuth's brain, he flies away with him.  
+ In the meantime, the others fight Khyber and his multiplying pet; Kevin even brought Zedd with him to help. Azmuth call her "traitorous mutt", but it was him who abandoned her, taking only the Nemetrix.  
+ Quote: 
- Kevin: You probably didn't feed her well.  
- Khyber: You give him food, he will lose his predator's instinct.  
- Kevin: It's a girl, you idiot!! 
 
+ Gwen manages to capture Khyber, with him saying "I'm no one's prey!!!". After Albedo runs away, Ben helps his team with Khyber's pet as Crabdozer. He uses Perk Upchuck to swallow it, as it seems Upchuck is from such a "weird species" that it doesn't have predator. However, something strange happens to Ben's stomach and has to vomit it out; revealing it as the "Ultimate Pnusian". In this form, it's three times bigger (as an elephant), has a "skull-helmet" like Crabdozer and spines in his back like Buglizard.  
+ Trying to find something useful to defeat it, Ben accindentally transforms into Pesky Dust; leaving both Kevin and Ben ashamed. However, as weird as it seems, Khyber fears this alien; which Ben takes advantage to take information from him. It seems that Pesky Dust doesn't shoot energy beams, but release somekind of dust from his body (and hands) that makes its victims to fall sleep. Once sleeping, it makes the victim to experience its happiest (and corniest) dreams; Pesky Dust can enter in those dreams and manipulate them, which Ben finds very useful.  
+ Khyber's dreams that his a friend of Young Ben, Gwen and Max (from the original series), he travels with them in the Rustbucket and he has helped them to capture Vilgax; who is tied on the roof of the Rustbucket and Khyber wants to keep him as a trophy. After receiving several praises from Ben, Gwen and Max, Khyber tells them where they can find Albedo.  
+ Once Khyber is awake, Ben uses Water Hazard to make Khyber's pet to drinka lot of water, until literally "stuffing" it. Then Kevin breaks its collar and removes the Nemetrix.  
 
+ They find Albedo in the laboratory of Billy Billions' Tower, where he has managed to absorb Azmuth's brain inside his own; making his head as Ultimate Albedo way bigger. The good guys try to stop him, but traps them into a "mind ball"; so lamely copied from MODOK. He's about to crush him with his mind, but his mind ends having a "revelation" of the deepest knowledge of the universe; entering in a state of "self-realization". Ben takes advantage of it and transforms into Bloxx, using his strechable arm to revert the machine and sucking Azmuth's mind from Albedo.  
+ Back to his regular self, Albedo turns mad and tries to destroy Ben as Ultimate Humungousaur; but then, the silly Azmuth plays with the Omnitrix and accidentally unlocks Atomix; which silly Azmuth even names and Ben approves it. Atomix seems way more powerful than the Ultimates, as he can releases blasts from atomic energy (like a nucler explosion, but without the radioactivity), knocking down Ult Humungousaur without problem. He decides to end Albedo with a "nuclear blast", but he first sends flying his team to put them at safety (almost sending them out of the atmosphere); and Ben finally knocks out Albedo (as Ultimate Spidermonkey) with the nuclear blast. The blast leaves him as Greymatter.  
+ Azmuth's brain is returned to his body, returning to his old "not funny self". He then reveals the reason because the Omnitrix always fails to Ben when he picks an alien. It seems Ben's fingers are "butterfingers". Everytime Ben hit the Omnitrix to transform, he hit it so hard that the Omnitrix activates the aleatory function; that's why Ben almost never get the alien he wants. Azmuth makes something in Albedo's device before teleporting himself back home.  
 
+ When the Plumbers came to take Albedo to prision, they inform that Khyber and his dog manage to escape. (It's not detailed if they recovered the Nemetrix or not). Before being taken by the Plumbers, something happens with the stabilizers from Albedo's device; and in a flash of light he transforms back into Ben's clone. (That's what Azmuth did). Albedo starts to complain and says: "There's something worse that being trapped in the form of the 16-years-old human body of Ben Tennyson?!!"; then Albedo's device sparks again as is transformed into... A red version of Ben's 11-years-old self!!! "Oh, man!", Albedo says before start crying like a baby. (Well, if this is permanent, at least there won't be confuse about identify Ben from Albedo anymore).

Well, what do you think?
You didn't take any photos or something? D:

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum