You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th July 2013, 5:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben 10: Omniverse 2™ is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two venture into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.

KEY FEATURES:
• All-New Storyline – Fight against the Incurseans in an all-new storyline created by the writers of Cartoon Network’s action-packed TV show.

• Play as Favorite Characters from the Show – Take Ben and his group of Omnitrix Aliens into battle against an onslaught of vicious enemies in a multiplayer co-op brawler mode.

• New Alien Forms to Discover – Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming.

• Alien Upgrades! – The Omnitrix now selects aliens by class on console, allowing players to store their favorite aliens by size and speed and select them on the fly as needed.

• Fight Against the Incurseans – Brawl with the Incursean army with an open-ended combo-based combat system allowing players to perform multi-alien attacks and a powerful combo finisher move in the fastest Ben 10 game ever.

Publisher: D3Publisher

Platforms: Wii U™, Wii™, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®3 system

Developers: Console versions created by High Voltage Software

Nintendo 3DS version created by 1st Playable Productions

2 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th July 2013, 5:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Seriously how does no one have gameplay videos

3 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th July 2013, 5:57 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
the graphics look like a PS2 era game and i don't know why just 10 aliens , they could also import the ones from the first game and make the alien roster bigger.

4 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th July 2013, 6:34 pm

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
painlee wrote:the graphics look like a PS2 era game and i don't know why just  10 aliens , they could also import the ones from the first game and make the alien roster bigger.
But in the 3DS version are 17 aliens, its something! Very Happy

5 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th July 2013, 8:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Primus10 wrote:
painlee wrote:the graphics look like a PS2 era game and i don't know why just  10 aliens , they could also import the ones from the first game and make the alien roster bigger.
But in the 3DS version are 17 aliens, its something! Very Happy
True

6 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 26th July 2013, 1:22 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
seriously its been almost a week since comic con was no one there playing the omniverse 2 demo what the heck i wanna see some gameplay if anyone finds anything notify me and or post it on this page

7 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 26th July 2013, 3:44 am

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
beczam1290 wrote:seriously its been almost a week since comic con was no one there playing the omniverse 2 demo what the heck i wanna see some gameplay if anyone finds anything notify me and or post it on this page
I want to see if Way Big appears or no in the last level between the Way Bads

8 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 27th July 2013, 3:28 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
really still no gameplay omg was no one at comic con

9 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 12:15 pm

The Username

Human
Human
I love how the 3DS has 17 aliens. It got screwed over with the last game. I completed the story in about 2 hours. The fact that there were only 3 bosses (despite anticipating many more) didn't help, either.

10 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 2:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:I love how the 3DS has 17 aliens. It got screwed over with the last game. I completed the story in about 2 hours. The fact that there were only 3 bosses (despite anticipating many more) didn't help, either.
i know and i didnt like how some of teen bens aliens had young bens designs like upchuck and young bens eyeguy had teen bens design i am still getting the 3ds version i want some gameplay footage

11 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 2:53 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:I love how the 3DS has 17 aliens. It got screwed over with the last game. I completed the story in about 2 hours. The fact that there were only 3 bosses (despite anticipating many more) didn't help, either.
i know and i didnt like how some of teen bens aliens had young bens designs like upchuck and young bens eyeguy had teen bens design i am still getting the 3ds version i want some gameplay footage
Yeah. Not to mention the fact that it still had a 2D scroller, despite being on a 3DS. It was pretty much the same as the DS version, the only difference being you could use the "3D" feature, which I don't use on games anyway.

12 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 4:01 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Yeah. Not to mention the fact that it still had a 2D scroller, despite being on a 3DS. It was pretty much the same as the DS version, the only difference being you could use the "3D" feature, which I don't use on games anyway.
hopefully now that theres no ds verision holding them back they can make the 3ds version a 3d world instead of a side scroller

13 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 4:33 pm

The Username

Human
Human
Wow. I didn't even notice that there wasn't a DS version. Yeah, I hope they do ditch the side scroller.

14 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 4:40 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:Wow. I didn't even notice that there wasn't a DS version. Yeah, I hope they do ditch the side scroller.
i hope they make the 3ds version like the console versions because alot of other 3ds games have really good graphics like spiderman edge of time and zelda ocarina of time 3d if they could handle a 3d world on the 3ds why cant ben 10 right

15 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 4:56 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:Wow. I didn't even notice that there wasn't a DS version. Yeah, I hope they do ditch the side scroller.
i hope they make the 3ds version like the console versions because alot of other 3ds games have really good graphics like spiderman edge of time and zelda ocarina of time 3d if they could handle a 3d world on the 3ds why cant ben 10 right
also how would they do the chase sequences on 3ds with it being a side scroller it would make more sense to be 3d right

16 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 6:11 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
also how would they do the chase sequences on 3ds with it being a side scroller it would make more sense to be 3d right
I imagine it would be like how the did Mucilator in the last game or the Highbreed in the Alien Force game. Then again, they said it would be 'all new.' The lie, though. Or at least, bend the truth. Like on the back of Vilgax Attacks it says 'battle Vilgax and 8 other villains.' This would imply 9 boss battles. The only way I can make it 9, though, is by counting the Vreedles separately, and by counting that weird Psyphon thing where he takes control of the Omnitrix.

17 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 6:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
I imagine it would be like how the did Mucilator in the last game or the Highbreed in the Alien Force game. Then again, they said it would be 'all new.' The lie, though. Or at least, bend the truth. Like on the back of Vilgax Attacks it says 'battle Vilgax and 8 other villains.' This would imply 9 boss battles. The only way I can make it 9, though, is by counting the Vreedles separately, and by counting that weird Psyphon thing where he takes control of the Omnitrix.
yeah but i do hope they make it a 3d world that would make the 3ds version not as much as a dissapointment as past 3ds/ds games the 3ds has the technology utilize it

18 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th August 2013, 6:31 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
yeah but i do hope they make it a 3d world that would make the 3ds version not as much as a dissapointment as past 3ds/ds games the 3ds has the technology utilize it
Exactly.

19 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 18th August 2013, 3:48 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ok i know ive said this before guys but its been 2 months since comic con why is there no gameplay video was there no ben 10 fans at comic con even in this video theres no one playing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFD0hdr-S5c

20 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 18th August 2013, 3:49 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ok i know ive said this before guys but its been 2 months since comic con why is there no gameplay video was there no ben 10 fans at comic con even in this video theres no one playing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFD0hdr-S5c

21 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 18th August 2013, 2:23 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:ok i know ive said this before guys but its been 2 months since comic con why is there no gameplay video was there no ben 10 fans at comic con even in this video theres no one playing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFD0hdr-S5c
That is weird. 2 months to go and we don't even have a full alien list. Then again, I don't remember how long it took for other games.

22 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 18th August 2013, 3:13 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:ok i know ive said this before guys but its been 2 months since comic con why is there no gameplay video was there no ben 10 fans at comic con even in this video theres no one playing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFD0hdr-S5c
That is weird. 2 months to go and we don't even have a full alien list. Then again, I don't remember how long it took for other games.
for omniverse and galactic racing we got full gameplay videos from e3 whats going on here

23 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 18th August 2013, 4:13 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:
for omniverse and galactic racing we got full gameplay videos from e3 whats going on here
Yeah. That is weird. Perhaps they have something up their sleeve. Probably not, but it's an interesting notion.

24 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 18th August 2013, 4:40 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:
Yeah. That is weird. Perhaps they have something up their sleeve. Probably not, but it's an interesting notion.
theres no other events where gameplay could be maybe they will have a big gameplay reveal when the tv show comes back on

25 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:07 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
IT'S SPOILER TIME!

So for 3DS they get Rath, Eatle, Shocksquatch, Heatblast, Diamondhead, Feedback, Articguana, Eye Guy, and Upchuck
Meanwhile for other consoles we get Astrodactyl, and Swampfire!

and if you guys are wondering about the green Shocksquatch, it's shading, I can tell...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum