Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:20 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:IT'S SPOILER TIME!

So for 3DS they get Rath, Eatle, Shocksquatch, Heatblast, Diamondhead, Feedback, Articguana, Eye Guy, and Upchuck
Meanwhile for other consoles we get Astrodactyl, and Swampfire!

and if you guys are wondering about the green Shocksquatch, it's shading, I can tell...
so much for it being in 3d still looks good though where u find them

27 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:22 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:IT'S SPOILER TIME!

So for 3DS they get Rath, Eatle, Shocksquatch, Heatblast, Diamondhead, Feedback, Articguana, Eye Guy, and Upchuck
Meanwhile for other consoles we get Astrodactyl, and Swampfire!

and if you guys are wondering about the green Shocksquatch, it's shading, I can tell...
so much for it being in 3d still looks good though where u find them
u forgot big chill and some others and i guess theres a time limiter which might have something ot do with the omnitrix not working right during frogs of war

28 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:28 pm

The Username

Human
Human
Omnitrix interface looks sweet. I am disappointed that it's not 3D, though. And I'm still concerned about it sucking like the last one. As long as they have either TONS of levels, or just long levels, increasing the time it takes to beat the story, and a fair number of bosses, it should be good. The last one failed at both. It didn't even really seem like it had a story.

29 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:33 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:Omnitrix interface looks sweet. I am disappointed that it's not 3D, though. And I'm still concerned about it sucking like the last one. As long as they have either TONS of levels, or just long levels, increasing the time it takes to beat the story, and a fair number of bosses, it should be good. The last one failed at both. It didn't even really seem like it had a story.
yeah but i think since it has more aliens and its bringing in the time out/omnitrix limiter it will be a little more fun plusive always wanted to play as rath

30 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:36 pm

The Username

Human
Human
And it looks like the full list is Heatblast, Fourarms, Feedback, Cannonbolt, Arctiguana, Shocksquatch, Crashhopper, XLR8, Eye Guy, Upchuck, Wildmutt (all of the previous being on the last game), Rath, Eatle, Bullfrag, and Big Chill, totalling at 15. I'm guessing Astrodactyl and Swampfire will be unlocked later, making the promised 17.
Honestly, with 11 of the aliens returning from the last game and 2 others from previous games, I may not get it. There are only 4 new guys. I guess I'll see what you have to say about it when it comes out, but it's not looking good. I might get it sometime after it comes out when it's cheaper.

31 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:43 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:And it looks like the full list is Heatblast, Fourarms, Feedback, Cannonbolt, Arctiguana, Shocksquatch, Crashhopper, XLR8, Eye Guy, Upchuck, Wildmutt (all of the previous being on the last game), Rath, Eatle, Bullfrag, and Big Chill, totalling at 15. I'm guessing Astrodactyl and Swampfire will be unlocked later, making the promised 17.
Honestly, with 11 of the aliens returning from the last game and 2 others from previous games, I may not get it. There are only 4 new guys. I guess I'll see what you have to say about it when it comes out, but it's not looking good. I might get it sometime after it comes out when it's cheaper.
actually the ones on the omnitrix interface makes 17 so i think that is the whole list no swamfire or astrodactyl for 3ds im still getting it though and remember we are getting teen feedback rath eatle and bullfrag who have never been in a video game and eye guy and upchuck if u count the errors on the last game (teen upchuck looking like 11 year old upchuck and 11 year old eyeguy looking like teen eye guy) still looks pretty good

32 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 22nd August 2013, 11:47 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:And it looks like the full list is Heatblast, Fourarms, Feedback, Cannonbolt, Arctiguana, Shocksquatch, Crashhopper, XLR8, Eye Guy, Upchuck, Wildmutt (all of the previous being on the last game), Rath, Eatle, Bullfrag, and Big Chill, totalling at 15. I'm guessing Astrodactyl and Swampfire will be unlocked later, making the promised 17.
actually the ones on the omnitrix interface makes 17 so i think that is the whole list no swamfire or astrodactyl for 3ds im still getting it though and remember we are getting teen feedback rath eatle and bullfrag who have never been in a video game and eye guy and upchuck if u count the errors on the last game (teen upchuck looking like 11 year old upchuck and 11 year old eyeguy looking like teen eye guy) still looks pretty good
That's right, I forgot Gravattack and Diamondhead.
And no, Feedback is still Feedback, teen or tween. Same with the others. I would like to play as Rath and Astrodactyl, but that's $30 just for 4 different characters.

33 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 23rd August 2013, 12:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
And no, Feedback is still Feedback, teen or tween. Same with the others. I would like to play as Rath and Astrodactyl, but that's $30 just for 4 different characters.
youll never know they might add a new feature plus the escape sequences it might not be that bad

34 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 23rd August 2013, 7:13 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:
The Username wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
youll never know they might add a new feature plus the escape sequences it might not be that bad
True. I think I'll wait to see what you say about it, though. Even then I'll still wait for the price to go down a bit, what with my wallet being kinda drained at the moment (just bought a PS3).

35 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th August 2013, 3:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
It also seems there should be alot of levels because there is only 3 aliens at the start shown by the image and one alien per level plus the boss levels there should be at least 20  

36 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th August 2013, 1:07 pm

The Username

Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:It also seems there should be alot of levels because there is only 3 aliens at the start shown by the image and one alien per level plus the boss levels there should be at least 20  
There were 18 really short one in the last one. I hope these are longer and harder.

37 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th August 2013, 2:25 pm

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Guys you believe that Way Big can be in the game?

38 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 24th August 2013, 2:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Primus10 wrote:Guys you believe that Way Big can be in the game?
its possible with the waybads being in it but with it already confirmed to be 10 and 17 aliens its not likely

39 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 1st September 2013, 2:48 am

Primus10

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VxcPn-Qz7Ew/UiKfPo53wLI/AAAAAAAAgv4/it4nbfKtwe4/s1600/Snapshot+-+11.jpg And Way Big?! DDD:

40 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 1st September 2013, 3:17 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Primus10 wrote:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VxcPn-Qz7Ew/UiKfPo53wLI/AAAAAAAAgv4/it4nbfKtwe4/s1600/Snapshot+-+11.jpg And Way Big?! DDD:
where did u find this image

41 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 1st September 2013, 1:15 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
more new photos

looks like rook actually follows you in the 3ds version thank you and finally a pic of upchuck waybads and azmuth yay

42 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 4th September 2013, 1:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
whens the release date

43 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 23rd September 2013, 10:41 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
New image of astrodactyl

44 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 26th September 2013, 8:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:New image of astrodactyl

and eatle

45 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 14th October 2013, 2:35 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
does anyone think its wierd that we are so close to the release date and we have not seen a game play video a new trailer or anything else

46 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 14th October 2013, 2:44 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:does anyone think its wierd that we are so close to the release date and we have not seen a game play video a new trailer or anything else
maybe the game is god awful that they don't want to show it.

47 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 14th October 2013, 2:51 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:does anyone think its wierd that we are so close to the release date and we have not seen a game play video a new trailer or anything else
or maybe they are waiting so we wont be spoiled and have a big reveal i hope

48 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 14th October 2013, 6:47 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
or maybe they are waiting so we wont be spoiled and have a big reveal i hope
please we are talking a licensed game from a nobody developer.

49 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th October 2013, 8:57 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I found footage

50 Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game on 15th October 2013, 10:35 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:I found footage
where did u find this footage

Sponsored content