Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Talk about Movies

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Talk about Movies on 4th May 2012, 4:18 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
This is a topic where you can talk about all kinds of movies. You can review them, post news or trailers, discuss movies with other users, tell us what you've watched recently, make theories, etc. Anything about movies goes, really.

2 Re: Talk about Movies on 4th May 2012, 4:29 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
A lot of new trailers out...

The Dark Knight Rises trailer 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk&feature=g-logo

The Amazing Spider-Man trailer 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seQNykGBnIM

The Expendables 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQf3YP8p85I

3 Re: Talk about Movies on 4th May 2012, 4:44 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Other movies I'm excited for this year:

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (The first one sucked but the trailers are looking really good. Also, Bruce Willis)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUBV9trDoA

Looper (It's a pretty interesting idea and it looks cool. Also, Bruce Willis)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIWGOKW5OM

Total Recall (I just found out recently there was a trailer. I'm still not sold on remaking the original. That usually turns out bad. Anyway, this doesn't look bad and I just want to see how this turns out...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMhADqlPYg&feature=relmfu

Men in Black 3 (I hated MIB 2 but this one's looking good. To be honest, I'll only watch it for the laughs. It's hard to take all that cheesy and campy sci-fi stuff seriously.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiweqN78BVU

The Bourne Legacy (Probably the one I'm excited about the most in this bunch. I loved the first 3 and it's weird to see Damon not involved but it's looking sweet.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSzy9qQ3mDE

The Hobbit (Not a big fantasy fan but I liked the LOTR trilogy. I think this will be good as well. I've heard some bad stuff about the visuals though.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTSoD4BBCJc

Prometheus (Super excited. It looks good and I'm sure it will be awesome.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byZkbNB3Jw

Skyfall (Big fan of the James Bond movies. Unlike most, I quite liked Quantum of Solace and this one will be great no doubt. Craig's my favorite Bond. I really want to see a trailer!)

Django Unchained (Haven't seen a Western in awhile or a Quentin Tarantino movie.)

Taken 2 (Absolutely loved the first movie. I don't know what they'll do with this one but I'm stoked nonetheless.)

Dredd (I haven't even seen the original Judge Dredd but I wanna how this one will turn out.)

4 Re: Talk about Movies on 4th May 2012, 9:20 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Wow, all those movies look epic!!! Bruce Willis is an amazing actor. The movies I look forward to the most are The Expendables 2 and MiB3.

5 Re: Talk about Movies on 5th May 2012, 1:37 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:Wow, all those movies look epic!!! Bruce Willis is an amazing actor. The movies I look forward to the most are The Expendables 2 and MiB3.
He's not that amazing in acting but he's good at doing badass roles Twisted Evil .
I'm really looking forward to The Expendables 2. The first was bad but enjoyable and action-packed. Even if this one will suck, it's gonna have great action and it's got the biggest and most badass cast ever (just missing a few people). And there's Stallone vs. Van Damme!

My favorite quote from the trailers and probably the whole movie: "I now pronounce you...man and knife!"

6 Re: Talk about Movies on 5th May 2012, 1:04 pm

CBobb1234

avatar
Plumber
Plumber

Spiderman: "You found my weakness, SMALL KNIVES!" Laughing

7 Re: Talk about Movies on 5th May 2012, 2:03 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:
Spiderman: "You found my weakness, SMALL KNIVES!" Laughing
Haha, I love that quote. I loved Raimi's first two Spidey movies but this one's Peter Parker is way more accurate. It shows his genius side and of course, his sense of humor.

"You found my weakness. It's small knives!"
"If you're gonna steal a car, don't dress like a car thief."
"You seriously think I'm a cop, in a skin-tight red and blue suit?"

8 Re: Talk about Movies on 6th May 2012, 2:27 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I'm only excited for Men in Black 3. Watched 1 and 2. They were great. MIB 3's trailer seems awesome too. Going back in time and all.


_________________
Wazzup?

9 Re: Talk about Movies on 6th May 2012, 4:35 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:I'm only excited for Men in Black 3. Watched 1 and 2. They were great. MIB 3's trailer seems awesome too. Going back in time and all.
Out of the dozens good (or not) upcoming movies, you're only excited for MIB 3? To each his own but I find that odd. There's gonna be so much good movies this year (and a lot of bad ones).
I'm only watching it for laughs. By the way, I thought the 2nd movie was horrible. The first was a classic though.

10 Re: Talk about Movies on 8th May 2012, 11:57 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

11 Re: Talk about Movies on 8th May 2012, 7:03 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
i almost forgot Titanic in 3D. One of the best classic movies. Very Happy


_________________
Wazzup?

12 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 3:33 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:i almost forgot Titanic in 3D. One of the best classic movies. Very Happy
It's really good but overrated in my opinion.

13 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 5:04 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:The Bourne Legacy (Probably the one I'm excited about the most in this bunch. I loved the first 3 and it's weird to see Damon not involved but it's looking sweet.)
I really wished Damon still went on to make the fourth Bourne movie.

14 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 5:09 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:The Bourne Legacy (Probably the one I'm excited about the most in this bunch. I loved the first 3 and it's weird to see Damon not involved but it's looking sweet.)
I really wished Damon still went on to make the fourth Bourne movie.
Yeah...Apparently, he'll only do it if the directer of the last two was still on board, I think. Anyway, Legacy still sounds really interesting and I'm glad some of the cast is returning.

15 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 5:13 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:The Bourne Legacy (Probably the one I'm excited about the most in this bunch. I loved the first 3 and it's weird to see Damon not involved but it's looking sweet.)
I really wished Damon still went on to make the fourth Bourne movie.
Yeah...Apparently, he'll only do it if the directer of the last two was still on board, I think. Anyway, Legacy still sounds really interesting and I'm glad some of the cast is returning.
Was it true that Damon didn't want to be Bourne in the fourth movie because he said the script was bad?

16 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 5:19 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:Was it true that Damon didn't want to be Bourne in the fourth movie because he said the script was bad?
I don't think so. I read he will consider returning if Paul Greengrass does.
Are you sure you aren't confusing this story with something else? I've read the same thing about him saying the initial Bourne Ultimatum script draft was "unreadable" and a "career-ender". http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/12/13/matt-damon-tony-gilroy-gq/

17 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 5:27 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:Was it true that Damon didn't want to be Bourne in the fourth movie because he said the script was bad?
I don't think so. I read he will consider returning if Paul Greengrass does.
Are you sure you aren't confusing this story with something else? I've read the same thing about him saying the initial Bourne Ultimatum script draft was "unreadable" and a "career-ender". blog.moviefone.com/2011/12/13/matt-damon-tony-gilroy-gq/
Not really. I just got the info from a comment on YouTube. But why not take the role?

18 Re: Talk about Movies on 9th May 2012, 5:32 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:Not really. I just got the info from a comment on YouTube. But why not take the role?
Oh, a YouTube comment. The most reliable source for movie news Laughing .
Well, maybe that guy confused the story...
I don't know why exactly. The main reason he won't come back is because he won't do a movie without Paul Greengrass. I don't know why, it's just his choice. Luckily, that option is still open, Greengrass can return if he wants to.

19 Re: Talk about Movies on 10th May 2012, 7:44 pm

MekongTiger

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Fun Fact:

James Remar (who voiced AF & UA Vilgax) will be playing Ace Speck in the Quentin Tarantino movie "Django Unchained".

20 Re: Talk about Movies on 10th May 2012, 8:09 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
My favorite movies are Polly, Secret of Roan Inish, An American Tale 1 and 2, Naruto and the stone of Gelel, Mystery Men, Whale Rider, Donnie Darko, and Dinotopia.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

21 Re: Talk about Movies on 11th May 2012, 3:44 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
ntkyeung wrote:Fun Fact:

James Remar (who voiced AF & UA Vilgax) will be playing Ace Speck in the Quentin Tarantino movie "Django Unchained".
Can't wait for Django and that just makes me more excited Laughing .

22 Re: Talk about Movies on 19th May 2012, 8:48 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder


If only this was true. Laughing

23 Re: Talk about Movies on 24th May 2012, 8:42 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Two awesome new TV spots for The Dark Knight Rises!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kOR7bE5AdTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ryjuNvWYk-Q

They also add a sense of fun after those really dark trailers.



Last edited by Zero Degrees on 25th May 2012, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

24 Re: Talk about Movies on 24th May 2012, 9:25 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:

If only this was true. Laughing
Laughing Awesome. Laughing

25 Re: Talk about Movies on 26th May 2012, 3:31 am

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I just recently saw this movie from 2000 called Happy Campers. It's so bizarre. It's about camp councillors at an overnight camp who each have some strange personalities, and the campers are a bunch of horny maniacs. There are several creepy and over the the top bat shit crazy moments, and many characters snap at various points in the movie. I'm probably going to watch it several more times to completely get it and decide if I actually like it or not. You'll have to see it yourselves to get any idea of what it's like.


_________________
BROHOOF!
http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum