Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
BAUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


_________________
http://shrek.com

painlee

avatar
Magister
Magister
what we needed a episode based on the most anoying character in omniverse,Mad 


_________________

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
I believe you mean 'best'


_________________
http://shrek.com

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:what we needed a episode based on the most anoying character in omniverse,Mad 
*bestest

This is going to be like the best episoap.


_________________

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
So what's the episodes description?


_________________

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee


So I think this is from Ballad of Mr. Baumann what do you guys have to say about it?


_________________

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
From what I read, this is where Mr. Baumann stars in Arc 6. Bad enough he and Pakmar accuse Ben of ruining their business. I'd hate to be the first know he's gone rogue.

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:

So I think this is from Ballad of Mr. Baumann what do you guys have to say about it?
I thought you said you'd get in trouble if you publish it...

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:

So I think this is from Ballad of Mr. Baumann what do you guys have to say about it?
I thought you said you'd get in trouble if you publish it...
I confirmed with Derrick and he told me it's alright.


_________________

Richard 10: Swampfire

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Would have been better if it were about Pakmar instead of Baumann.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:Would have been better if it were about Pakmar instead of Baumann.
Yeah...
There could still be a Pakmar ep between 71-80

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Even at the end of the arc, Ben and Baumann's rivalry still continues.



Last edited by PeruAlonso on 5th January 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:It may or may not happen but as the arc concludes, Ben and Mr. Baumann will finally put aside their differences for good.

To me, they should. Watching Baumann accuse Ben of ruining his business as does Pakmar is getting to be tiresome.
I very highly super extremely effectively really very extra doubt that the rivalry will stop.

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:It may or may not happen but as the arc concludes, Ben and Mr. Baumann will finally put aside their differences for good.

To me, they should. Watching Baumann accuse Ben of ruining his business as does Pakmar is getting to be tiresome.
I very highly super extremely effectively really very extra doubt that the rivalry will stop.
Forget I said that, okay? It's been changed.

15 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th October 2014, 11:21 pm

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
After a space war near the earth of Vilgax an Azmuth, Vilgax destroys Azmuths ship. A pod drops to earth and lands near Mr Baumann's shop, containing an ultimate ballad.

Baumann 10 anybody?

16 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th October 2014, 11:22 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Vilgax and Baumann? I know someone that's gonna love this episode

also oh god yes please baumann 10


_________________
http://shrek.com

17 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th October 2014, 11:52 pm

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Vilgax and Baumann? I know someone that's gonna love this episode

also oh god yes please baumann 10

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


_________________

18 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th October 2014, 10:22 am

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
The more I hear about this episode, the less excited I get...

20 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 12:20 am

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
a proper young cannonbolt! thank you!

baumann is such a stud


_________________
http://shrek.com

Solo28

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
THIS IS GOING TO BE GRRRRRRRReat

Baumann (best character), Max (hottest character), and Vilgax (swaggiest character) all in the same episode

All we need is Eatle and we're all set

also baumann and bauwomann(?) are adrorable


_________________

Ebomnitrix

avatar
Magister
Magister
It looks like it's gonna be a flashback episode.
It explains Ripjaws a lot, and the fact there's a Young Cannonbolt pic... my best bet, we will barely even see Present Ben like we did in Trouble Helix or Evil's Encore

23 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 12:31 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
An episode centered about Baumann... that's exactly what needed...

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
OLD (AND COOL) VULKANUS IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Transyl Servantis

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum