Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
no baumann you're wrong

she's not in good hands

she's in the best hands

we only have like 2 minutes of footage and it's already the best episode ever.

27 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd October 2014, 12:32 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
This seems better than expected. Hopefully the actual episode will be good

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
best. episode. ever.

i can't believe the baumann robot picture from way back when was real.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:best. episode. ever.

i can't believe the baumann robot picture from way back when was real.
It was originally a joke until someone suggest they added it to an episode.

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
I had low expectations before watching this episode, but I was pleasantly surprised.
I would have preferred a different villain to Vulcanus but I still enjoyed the episode as a whole Smile

31 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2014, 10:09 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Vulkanus' regeneration suit is now in the canon, which is nice.

The episode itself was okay. Expected a bit more but w/e. Mermaid from Mystery Inc. reference made me think it was a recurring species I forgot about for a bit though.

32 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2014, 10:16 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
I liked the episode. I gained some more sympathy for Baumann, Vulkanus being a 'baby man' was explained, and I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Vulkanus' regeneration suit is now in the canon, which is nice.

The episode itself was okay. Expected a bit more but w/e. Mermaid from Mystery Inc. reference made me think it was a recurring species I forgot about for a bit though.

Aww, I didn't notice that the first time, but your totally right. That is a Mystery Inc. reference. Good Catch.

33 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2014, 10:32 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
That was the GREATEST EPISODE EVER

SHE CALLED HIM IGGY <3

young ben's just jealous he can't kiss baumann

poor teen ben just wants to help baum--hey wait a minute that sounds familiar i'm suing

HOLY KEV THIS IS REAL

ripjaws still does the weird whistling thing

this is seriously like i wrote this

baumann and his ladyfriend are adorable

420/10 BEST EPISODE

34 Re: THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd October 2014, 10:45 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
My opinion of this episode, was something less expected as I was hoping for.
I didn't like that they showed all that Present Stuff, I was kinda hoping Ben would go Ripjaws onscreen... even a sequence for him would've been sweet, and I was hoping that Ripjaws would've been by Young Ben.
However the episode is a 6 to me, It could've been way better imo, but it was fairly decent to me, and it gives a lot of respect to the OPians who are big fans of Baumann.
I love how the Vulkanus stuff was revealed, I love how the guy who wrote the best OS and the 200th episode wrote this, it explains why it feels more OSy.
I kinda wish the episode was more like this:
More badass seriousness and actioness going down, it wasn't a love story related episode, a lot more aliens (including Eatle, I'm no OPian but I love seeing Eatle too), I kinda wish it had like 7-9 aliens and had more of a mix of story and Ben's heroicness, with Baumann having the same role as he did, even a little bit more of Rook than a cameo would've done it for me.
But as for how I can rate this episode, this wasn't disappointing, it's better than what I saw out of Charm School, so hey, it's an episode I can say that was more decent.
The only thing disappointing was seeing XLR8, he becomes more annoying every time I see him. I would've prefered Astrodactyl or Fasttrack, or even Unitaur, but ah well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum