In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT'S A MAD MAD MAD BEN WORLD, PART 1 AND 2 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
So many beautiful beautiful aliens. So perfect. Lovely couple of episodes.

It's interesting that the first episode had a grander scale, while the second was more grounded in one area. All around, very very good. Seriously holy crap. So many aliens.

One thing I did find weird is the fact that Rook and Pakmar were around, since it seems everyone else on Mad Ben's world was a human. How did they get there anyway? Really should have probably been Gwen and Pakmar instead. Minor qualm.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
How big is Gravattack exactly? I guess I haven't noticed his size before because in this episode he seemed to be much larger than Dino-Mighty.

SoloIsPerfect

Human
Human
it was magical

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:How big is Gravattack exactly? I guess I haven't noticed his size before because in this episode he seemed to be much larger than Dino-Mighty.
I was thinking it might be an error, or Ben 23's is a bit tinier, but I do think his size tends to vary as can be the case with a lot of Ben's aliens, like Waybig.

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
I didn't like the ending but otherwise pretty cool.

Dilandu

Sigh. For my opinion, it was a promising story about promising character (Mad Ben) that just went lame in process. Bad Ben, evil warlord, yeah, yeah. For God's sake, why the Omniverse is so black-or-white in style? The previous incarnation of the series at least allowed other colours to exist, and the "bad guys" may not be just sensless evil. As i say on the wiki - we already have one "generally good (not ultimate good) Ben" - Ben 23. Why not make some "generally bad (not ultimate bad) Ben"? The Mad Ben is a perfect candidate: he lived in postapocalyptic world, so he pretty logically could be ruthless, cruel - but not nessesary "all evil."

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Dilandu wrote:Sigh. For my opinion, it was a promising story about promising character (Mad Ben) that just went lame in process. Bad Ben, evil warlord, yeah, yeah. For God's sake, why the Omniverse is so black-or-white in style? The previous incarnation of the series at least allowed other colours to exist, and the "bad guys" may not be just sensless evil. As i say on the wiki - we already have one "generally good (not ultimate good) Ben" - Ben 23. Why not make some "generally bad (not ultimate bad) Ben"? The Mad Ben is a perfect candidate: he lived in postapocalyptic world, so he pretty logically could be ruthless, cruel - but not nessesary "all evil."

Because he dont live in a world that was destroy by some disaster or a alien warlord. In the episode is almost say that he create that world, he was who became the earth in that shit.

In other words, Ben use his aliens in a way so bad, that he destroy everything only to take more power and became a warlord in earth.

This is not like Benzarro, that is half zombie or Nega Ben that is a hipster, not he is a warlord in the sense of word.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum