In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th August 2013, 8:49 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
If this is the episode Gwen and Kevin breakup, I wouldn't be surprised....

More info coming soon...

2 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th August 2013, 10:38 pm

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I hope not Sad

3 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th October 2013, 10:39 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I don't think it about Gwen and Kevin breaking up because I check ben 10 wiki it may be set after weapon 11

4 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th October 2013, 3:25 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:If this is the episode Gwen and Kevin breakup, I wouldn't be surprised....

More info coming soon...
Its good to slay the odd sacred cow every so often

5 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 12th October 2013, 8:57 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
hey are you even listening to me

6 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th March 2014, 9:06 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber

7 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th March 2014, 9:40 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tammar wrote:http://spring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/568895762931411197
This thread needs to be retitled

Done.

8 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th October 2014, 3:22 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Rook's former teacher is willling to save Revonnahgander traditions at any cost.

9 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th October 2014, 10:07 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I just realized this episode came out in Egypt, due to the stuff on the Ben 10 Wikias English in Portoguese.

I'm surprised we didn't get anything leaked before they got their stuff.

According to the alien list... I'm excited for Wildvine and Buzzshock's appearance, I didn't expect a big alien cast list for an episode like this, can't wait to check it out!

10 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th October 2014, 3:50 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
I know there isn't a lot of care for this episode, due to the fact I see that I'm the only one commenting on this... But however, for those that are checking this out... Pictures of Rook Tales:

I bet some of you have seen that last one, But I'm just putting it just to put it.

11 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th October 2014, 3:59 am

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
oh boy a revonnah episode

because those are so interesting

13 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th October 2014, 10:21 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
This episode seems... interesting?

14 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th October 2014, 12:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
it feels like every time chicken hawk appears he's in either the screenshots or the preview

15 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 10:42 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Rook Da has lightened up, only for Master Kundo, an even bigger dick, to be introduced. I like how the gang barely seemed to care that they (seemingly) killed him.

I like how Max and Wat-Senn caught a Magikarp and a Gyarados, and Rook's brother naming himself after Ben was nice too.

16 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 4:01 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
A silly little coming of age story nothing too bad about it.

17 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 4:29 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I was expecting bad things out of this episode. But I actually ended up enjoying it.

18 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 6:50 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
not just not bad for a revonnah episode, not bad period. i liked kundo, he's probably my least favorite kind of villain (the self-righteous prick who thinks they have moral authority). least favorite in a good way. love-to-hate.

also ugghhh wildvine error

19 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 7:15 pm

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
This episode turned out really well! When I first found out about it a year or so ago, I thought for sure it was an episode of Rook missing Rayona or something, but then we got Catfight.

Since I'm not a huge fan of Rook, I expected to not like this episode all that much, but it was actually pretty cool! I like how we're finally getting an evil Revonnahgander, especially one who's a master at the traditional Revonnahgander fighting technique. He easily has one of the coolest appearances of his species yet. (Not that I don't like Revonnahgander designs; I just particularly like this one.)

20 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 9:44 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Also noticed that Ben said that Kickin Hawk is his best hand-to-hand fighter.

21 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 10:08 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
I usually don't like episodes that aren't focused on Ben, but this one was really good. I'm glad that Rook had some time in the spotlight and I actually enjoyed the humorous scenes of Ben trying to rip Young One's (or should I say Rook-Ben's) tail off. I also liked the Pokemon reference with Max and Watt-Senn.

By the way, did anyone else get a Darth Vader vibe when Kundo was 'fixed'?

22 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 11:03 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:I usually don't like episodes that aren't focused on Ben, but this one was really good. I'm glad that Rook had some time in the spotlight and I actually enjoyed the humorous scenes of Ben trying to rip Young One's (or should I say Rook-Ben's) tail off. I also liked the Pokemon reference with Max and Watt-Senn.

By the way, did anyone else get a Darth Vader vibe when Kundo was 'fixed'?

No, i dont feel it, because that was a goof or parody of another scene. When the alien fixed Kundo and he ask what he do to him?, they are making a joke about the scene in Batman (1989) where the Joker after the accident go to a doctor that make him look "good", but he enter in shock and later kills the doctor.

I think Kundo will form part of that 10 Negative that Derrick says they will try to make, because good dawn, i dont want any other episode like this one...

23 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd October 2014, 1:45 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Great episode! It's been too long, but finally we're seeing a bit more to Rook's character. We got a bunch of aliens (aaaah that error) and a cool new villain. I could ask for little else.

24 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2014, 11:32 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Fantastic episode indeed! I really liked when Rook said "But there is technology on Revonnah, you are being arbitrary.", that's the perfect response to the anti-technology maniacs...people that still use technology like glasses, forks and fridges but see phones, cars or computers as evil. Even the Amish use technology ffs, they just cut off technology from the Industrial Age onwards.

Also, Ben was named for Max's grandfather. I liked finding that out.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 25th October 2014, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

25 Re: ROOK TALES SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2014, 4:19 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:Fantastic episode indeed! I really liked when Rook said "But there is technology on Revonnah, you are being arbitrary.", that's the perfect response to the anti-technology maniacs...people that still use technology like glasses, forks and fridges but see phones, cars or computers as evil. Even the Amish use technology ffs, they just cut off technology from the Industrial Age onwards.
You make a good point how else are they suppose to process amber ogia that were used for various applications like clothing.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum