You are not connected. Please login or register

UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th August 2013, 8:53 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Ben gets dragged into intergalactic court by the other Celestialsapiens (Alien Xs) for recreating the universe (back in "So Long and Thanks for All the Smoothies").

Could this be Alien X's second appearance?!

2 Re: UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 28th August 2013, 10:38 pm

Echoecho6

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
And Derrick said it would be boring if they made an episode about Ben going to court. Pssh

3 Re: UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 2nd September 2013, 2:27 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well he's been in trouble with the law numerous times. This is the third time Ben has to go to court.

1. To help give Julie custody of Ship.
2. After the damages he caused at Nemesis Theatre.
3. For creating a universe after the events of "So Long and Thanks for the Smoothies."

4 Re: UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st October 2013, 10:33 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Definitely not the first time Ben's ever been in court.

I hope Rook, Gwen, Kevin, and Max can be there to back him up.

I do not want to see what happens when Ben is guilty!

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 31st October 2013, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st October 2013, 10:41 pm

Mythix

Human
Human
PeruAlonso wrote:Definitely not the first time Ben's ever been in court.

I hope Rook, Jimmy, Gwen, Kevin, Azmuth, Max, and Eunice can be there to back him up.

I do not want to see what happens when Ben is guilty!
Uh
How can Jimmy assist Ben in court, why would Azmuth and Eunice do it (espesh considering she isn't in Omniverse)

painlee

Magister
Magister
i hope the Celestialsapiens revert Mr.Smoothie mascot back to its original one.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
My best guess on how the episode starts...
Ben and Rook chase after a villain, Ben turns into Alien X (by accident) then as he's frozen, Ben's stuck in the courtroom.

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

painlee wrote:i hope the Celestialsapiens revert Mr.Smoothie mascot back to its original one.
The new Smoothie mascot is very colorful. I likey likey  Wink 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is always a huge trouble when you have to deal with reality warpers. Razz Definitely looking forward for this episode.
I have a hunch Paradox or Azmuth will appear. Doubtful but they apparently always around when something big is going on.

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Old Mr. Smoothy nailed the cute mascot design, new one is just painful to look at. I don't know if they'll change it back though after they made it a point to insult people who liked the old design in Collect This.

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I wonder what makes the Smoothie mascot and overall color scheme changed... Do Ben really like the Mr.Smoothie this way?
Mr.Smoothie was the only thing that changed after Alien X's universe reformation and why is that?

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Let me tell you something, Let Me Tell You Something. They were not insulting, they were just joking.

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Let me tell you something Omni-Highbreed97, I was exaggerating. I could see them reverting it during the trial process and having a cut of Collectimus all excited, but it's unlikely.

Also the smoothie flavors(according to Ben) and the jacket changed after the universal reset. And Pluto is no longer destroyed, I think.

13 overanalyzing like a prop on 2nd June 2014, 3:18 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
the way i see it the old sign and store made mr. smoothy's look like what it was, a small-time, really pretty unremarkable business. the new one is super colorful and bright and eye catching (in one way or another) not to mention bigger, in physical size as well as scope, probably? ben's love of the place probably had some influence in that

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Let me tell you something Omni-Highbreed97, I was exaggerating. I could see them reverting it during the trial process and having a cut of Collectimus all excited, but it's unlikely.

Also the smoothie flavors(according to Ben) and the jacket changed after the universal reset. And Pluto is no longer destroyed, I think.
Ah, I apologize. I could not translate exaggeration well with mere words, it seems.  Embarassed 

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
The episode is tomorrow, so get ready for the possible return of Alien X!

Mr. Verk

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
It will air today. I think the judge of AF, Domstol, will return.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Look's like I won't be seeing this weeks episode til late tonight. And this is the one I've wanted to see all season!
(Stupid place I'm at that's blocking most video sharing websites -_- and is blocking ning images.)

Osmos

What a disappointment episode, ben tried in intergalactic tribunal. seriously? Ben should be judged only by Celestialsapiens in the forge of creation ...

Paradox had to appear in this episode.

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Human
Human

http://www.ben10extranet.com

Splixson

Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:

Ummmm. Everybody sees the problem here, right?

Anyway haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to it. Lots of aliens for once an apparently Alien X actually fought, so that should be cool.

EDIT: Oh man that Alien X fight was cool.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

How the hell can he be pure? Do the writers even watch the series?  Mad 

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:

How the hell can he be pure? Do the writers even watch the series?  Mad 

no

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
What was the verdict at the end of the episode?

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PeruAlonso wrote:What was the verdict at the end of the episode?

It was decided Ben should spend the rest of the series in prison. From now on, all episode will happen on the prison planet Gefangnis.

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Why don't we all try to be honest with one another?

I know Ben hasn't been so smart as he used to be when it came to the Highbreed, Forever Knights, Vilgax, Aggregor, Diagon, etc. but does he deserve this? Being marked guilty?

Had he done nothing, the solar system would be one planet short!

As much as I agree that Ben should wise up, I can't stand to see him suffer. He's done many dumb things before but why gloat?

Questions: 1. Why was he crying? 2. Is Ben going to prison for real?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum