In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEAPON XI PART 1 AND PART 2 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
So like i always belive Ben, Gwen and Rook enter right into the hands of Servantis.

Kevin try to fight he alone againts the mens that use him, but like always the stupid Ben cant get that this was the only way and what he do? he takes all the Amalgam Kids, Gwen and Rook into the Null Void transform in his most powerfull alien and try to fight againts a Plumber 1/2 Cerebrocrustacean that have really strong mental powers.

Later Proctor makes the moves that was clear he would make if the Plumbers Kids were there and take control of his weaks minds, so Ben dont have another think in his mind that become Alien X and try to "take back" the mind of Alan, Manny and Helen by kick they asses.

So only in that moment is that Kevin will become "the bad guy" trying to stop Ben and the other of hurt his friends, but like always Proctor is really smart and knows how to play with Kevin, making him see that Ben is his only enemy and not any more.

This episode is more cool that what i expect, is more center in Kevin E. Levin and even goes a step foward and make us see Ben like the bad guy, because he cause all this crappy situation, for the first time in all this series i can say that Ben 10 take the worst plan and the worst way to fight againts a villain.

So cool... So right!

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
Transyl Servantis wrote:
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002291_009_1280x720.jpg

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002291_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false

Last screenshot was predictable....

I want Clyde Five....XD

Kevin is really a bad guy now...!

No, he's probably going to turn back in the end, I think Wyatt's comment about Kevin staying evil was to drum up the excitement about the obvious pressure point of this arc, by playing on something that we could conceivably see happening.

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
In my opinion, I think Kevin's staying evil this time. Feel free to disagree, but it makes sense to me.

EDIT: Huh, young Gwen? Looks like we might see a flashback to why Gwen was fine with Kevin at the beginning of AF.

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
This is the 4th time I've seen Kevin turn into a freak as if being evil again wasn't bad enough!

I refuse to believe Gwevin is gone forever!

"And you care because?"
'Cause I've seen Gwen and Kevin prove they care about each other. When Kevin was a mix of solids and then, a mixture of alien body parts, it almost looked as if Kevin was through being Gwen's boyfriend.

I would rather Kevin was through being a bad guy! If Kevin comes back, I'll put it on my Best Omniverse Episode Ever (B.O.E.E.) list. If not, I'll put it on my Worst Omniverse Episode Ever (W.O.E.E.) list!

Long live Gwevin!

Same note to Aleslr19 as always.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
I noticed that Evil!Kevin's outfit is the same one he wore as Kevin 11,000 in the original series.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
So, Ben can control Alien X now? Then he should effortlessly be able to put a stop to all of this. Unless there's a limit to what he's allowed to do.

Great episode, otherwise.

GeneralSecura

Human
Human
An overall good episode ruined by a few MAJOR flaws with the plot.

*Ben used Atomix, one of his most powerful aliens, just to fly to the base? Atomix could've taken all of the Rooters out with one blow.

*Ben suddenly has control over Alien X without explanation and instead of using his reality-warping powers to wipe the Rooters from existence, turn the Rooters powerless, turn the Plumber kids back to normal or ANYTHING that could've instantly resolved the situation then and there, he just uses Alien X to throw the Rooters and Plumbers kids around a little. He could've done the same damn thing with Gravattack!

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
PeruAlonso wrote:This is the 4th time I've seen Kevin turn into a freak as if being evil again wasn't bad enough!

"And you care because?"
'Cause I've seen Gwen and Kevin prove they care about each other. When Kevin was a mix of solids and then, a mixture of alien body parts, it almost looked as if Kevin was through being Gwen's boyfriend.

I would rather Kevin was through being a bad guy! If Kevin comes back, I'll put it on my Best Omniverse Episode Ever (B.O.E.E.) list. If not, I'll put it on my Worst Omniverse Episode Ever (W.O.E.E.) list!

Long live Gwevin!

My dear friend PeruAlonso, i only will say to you one thing, "Charm School", 7 Arc or Season if you like, see the list of the characters and the pictures in another topic and you will see that Kevin E. Levin is there like a human with Gwen his great love of all his live. In this episode Kevin sacrifice his love and his friendship because he wants to stop alone Proctor.

But like always Ben have the stupid idea of goe with the only objetive of the bad guy (The Amalgam Kids) ins his hands, like always the guy with the mental powers wins.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:This is the 4th time I've seen Kevin turn into a freak as if being evil again wasn't bad enough!

"And you care because?"

Long live Gwevin!

My dear friend PeruAlonso, i only will say to you one thing, "Charm School", 7 Arc or Season if you like, see the list of the characters and the pictures in another topic and you will see that Kevin E. Levin is there like a human with Gwen his great love of all his live. In this episode Kevin sacrifice his love and his friendship because he wants to stop alone Proctor.

But like always Ben have the stupid idea of goe with the only objetive of the bad guy (The Amalgam Kids) ins his hands, like always the guy with the mental powers wins.
Isn't that note there so you won't reply to him?

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
MaskedKitsune wrote:I noticed that Evil!Kevin's outfit is the same one he wore as Kevin 11,000 in the original series.

And he gets the scar to but if he has the scar shouldnt he be evil like kevin 11,000 as shown in charm school pics he clearly turns good again but if they are trying to make it to the original future he has to turn evil again sometime.

Ben1015ish

GeneralSecura wrote:An overall good episode ruined by a few MAJOR flaws with the plot.

*Ben used Atomix, one of his most powerful aliens, just to fly to the base? Atomix could've taken all of the Rooters out with one blow.

*Ben suddenly has control over Alien X without explanation and instead of using his reality-warping powers to wipe the Rooters from existence, turn the Rooters powerless, turn the Plumber kids back to normal or ANYTHING that could've instantly resolved the situation then and there, he just uses Alien X to throw the Rooters and Plumbers kids around a little. He could've done the same damn thing with Gravattack!

The first point is true but the second point: Ben having control over Alien X was explained in the previous episode "Universe vs Tennyson"

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
GeneralSecura wrote:

I think the point of using Alien X was thematic.

Halting the Rooters in their tracks and making them attack each other like puppets showcases both Ben's godlike powers and his lacking sense of wisdom. Both of which are actually subtle enough negatives to Omniverse that the writing team hasn't really addressed them, nor do they need to in the grand scheme of things: it's a nice positive that they have in this arc.

I think that at the climax of this arc, Ben's going to agree to use X less, just so he isn't Reality controllingly powerful on a consistent basis.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ZeroRecoil wrote:
GeneralSecura wrote:

Halting the Rooters in their tracks and making them attack each other like puppets showcases both Ben's godlike powers and his lacking sense of wisdom. Both of which are actually subtle enough negatives to Omniverse that the writing team hasn't really addressed them, nor do they need to in the grand scheme of things: it's a nice positive that they have in this arc.

I think that at the climax of this arc, Ben's going to agree to use X less, just so he isn't Reality controllingly powerful on a consistent basis.

Also Ben couldve not wanted to mess with the universe more then he already had in SLATFATS.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
ZeroRecoil wrote:
GeneralSecura wrote:

Looking at the episode again, you're right. While Ben was Alien X, Servantis was talking about how the Omnitrix shouldn't be in the hands of someone as unpredictable and immature as Ben.

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Here we go Omniverse this is what you SHOULD have been doing up until now. This could have easily been an ep from af or ua based purely on the tone. The story did change what came before by did so by raising the stakes not ignoring it and being loony toons level stupid.

God it's like watching one of the actual GOOD episode of Startrek Voyager and wondering what the series could have been "only if".

I hope part 2 is this good.

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Wowzer. This was a brilliant episode for Omniverse.

All these Rooters episodes have been great so far. I hope we experience more of this going forward in the show, and less episodes like 'Blukic and Driba Act Like Idiots for 22 Minutes'. Those episodes suck. But episodes like these Rooters ones, the multi-Ben ones and the Incursion Invasion ones are, dare I say it, some of the best Ben 10 episodes ever.

I really, really like how they've twisted the story around and given pretty darn good explanations for things that were acceptable, but not entirely logical, in UAF.

Super looking forward to Part 2 tomorrow Very Happy I haven't looked at any above posts so I'm spoiler-free until I watch the episode. I'll be okay with Kevin being good or bad, as long as it's done well.

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
EPIC episode! Like all the rest of you are saying, this episode tied up a lot of different plot points up very nicely. The second part was even better than the last one - two new Kevin hybrid forms, Gutrot, and a really damn satisfying conclusion! Easily one of my favorite episodes from Ben 10, all-in-all. Too bad the NRG guy didn't speak, though. Not a big deal, but yeah.

(One unanswered question is *when* Grandpa Max was brainwashed, though. Probably during AF when he ended up in the Null Void.)

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
i've defended young xlr8 from jeff for many seasons now. i can't anymore. they need to stop. there are lots of other young aliens to use.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lukey wrote:Wowzer. This was a brilliant episode for Omniverse.

All these Rooters episodes have been great so far. I hope we experience more of this going forward in the show, and less episodes like 'Blukic and Driba Act Like Idiots for 22 Minutes'. Those episodes suck. But episodes like these Rooters ones, the multi-Ben ones and the Incursion Invasion ones are, dare I say it, some of the best Ben 10 episodes ever.

I really, really like how they've twisted the story around and given pretty darn good explanations for things that were acceptable, but not entirely logical, in UAF.

Super looking forward to Part 2 tomorrow Very Happy I haven't looked at any above posts so I'm spoiler-free until I watch the episode. I'll be okay with Kevin being good or bad, as long as it's done well.

Omniverse...when it's bad, it's the worst (and yet still not as bad as the gold-poop aliens episode, or about at the same level) and when it's good, it's the best. (or again, a worthy equal)

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Overall, I really enjoyed these episodes. It had a good story, the alien choices were alright (good to see Gutrot again and Swampfire is way more awesome now). However, the one thing I didn't like we're Kevin's mutations. His 12-year-old one was sorta cool, but I really hated the 17-year-old one. But that's it, I really liked the rest of the episodes. I hope that the Time War arc is this good.

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
This was my top episode in Omniverse and in my top 5 or so in the franchise. I really hope Ben 10 can continue...or even Omniverse, it's getting better and better.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum