In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEAPON XI PART 1 AND PART 2 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Just watched Part 2. I much preferred Part 1 but this was still great, although the ending was all a bit too quick and nice for me.

I'm a little bit disappointed that they didn't commit to Kevin going fully evil though. This was basically the perfect story to do it with, so when/if he does turn again, they're gonna have a hard time coming up with something better than this.

It was nice to see some more Kevin-forms and young Ben. Didn't care much for the WayBads, they were basically just there to pad it out/serve as an obstacle whenever the writers needed some more action. But I digress, these Rooter episodes are definitely some of the best ones we've ever gotten from Ben 10.

I've noticed something too, all the episodes I've loved from Omnvierse have been the ones with an ensemble cast. The show, in my opinion, just works better when there's a group of characters to root for and the focus is off of just Ben and Rook (who I still think is one of the most boring and flat characters I've ever seen co-lead a cartoon)

Sebastian13 wrote:
Omniverse...when it's bad, it's the worst (and yet still not as bad as the gold-poop aliens episode, or about at the same level) and when it's good, it's the best. (or again, a worthy equal)

Completely agree. I just wish it was good more often!

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Not a bad ending. I liked part one better, but still a good episode and paired with part one probably the best 2 parter in omniverse.

Eps like this make me miss the last three series and long for what omnivers could have been. I really hope this direction turns out of be "suggested" the same powers at cartoon network that put live action shows on its roster. With them gone we might just get a return to form, and some shows made like they did in the old days Smile

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
You know what my favorite parts in part 2 are?

Kevin's 5th mutation and his speech when he changed back.

Looks like Gwevin is still alive.

Here's looking forward to the next epic episode.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120499195252

Derrick confirmed that we'll be seeing Kevin 11,000 at some point.

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
If Kevin 11,000 does make his Omniverse debut, I'd rather see him married to Gwendolyn.

He makes a better husband than a villain.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120499195252

Derrick confirmed that we'll be seeing Kevin 11,000 at some point.

Kevin 11.000 was something of the OS time line, the episode Ken 10 was write taking in count the episode "Back with a Vengeance", where Kevin was trap in the Null Void, a place show in that series like dimension "hell", full of monsters and without any exit.

In that episode is said that Kevin was there all that time, Ben finds the way to burn out Vilgax in a battle and after that end of history, Ben take his way and Kevin take his own.

So to me is really good, that Derrick himself create the design and idea of the Bio-Omnitrix, that open the door of going to the future of Ben 10. Without taking in count that this are different series. Could had been really cool is they take the original story create by Derrick but ok.

Because the idea of this Arc was of Derrick, he came with the story of Agreggor DNA and how he tell to Kevin that he is a Human, the truth about the Rooters and how he is dying, but lately the other crew created this second story.

To me Ben 10.000 and Kevin 10.000 are cool ways to development a character, you know the final way, but if they make the ending with Kevin in the good side is ok, because he finally have a reason to be good, we finally see in screen and not in words of one creator (Dwayne) how Kevin deals with something like this.

I guess that we will see the time line of Ben 10.00 and a new version of that Kevin 11.000, because now Kevin have the X scar, but i guess they (the crew) are taking Agreggor part of the history for something really moving to end this part of Kevin history.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum