You are not connected. Please login or register

CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th October 2014, 11:38 pm

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Perfectly normal preview so far. Intro is the same as usual.

27 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2014, 6:20 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
http://new.spring.me/#!/DerrickJWyatt/q/583891765040280940

Derrick confirmed that Clyde will be voiced by Jon Heder, best known as Napoleon Dynamite.

28 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2014, 3:56 pm

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
This ep was... uhh... interesting. Laughing

I didn't hate it at all, but it was definitely one of the stranger eps we've had. A few nice character cameos from past episodes, and I enjoyed Inspector 13's role in this episode. Aunt Vera is a fun character, as well. Clyde is weird, but I like him. When this episode was first announced, I expected him to be a Sludgepuppy like Lucy, but they did something similar with "Collect This!".

Overall a weird episode, but not a bad one, either... at least not to me.

29 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2014, 9:58 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
not as good as i was expecting from the preview, but not bad. lame alien set (except astrodactyl <3) but jon heder was fantastic (still can't believe they got eagleclaw from the aquabats! wow!)

also BAUMANN <3

30 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2014, 10:16 pm

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
This it was definitely one of the stranger episodes we've had, i dont know why if CN give to Omniverse crew another 2 Arc, they do something like this.

I expect all new episodes from now dont become two things: Stranger and without sense. In Arc 1, 3, 4 and 5 every episode see related to something, but yes there it was some episodes like "Bengeance is Mine!", that for me was without sense.

I hate episodes like this, yes they show Aunt Vera, yes the personality of she was really good done and yes Clyde was cool too, but i hate Liam and Thunderpig like main villains, they could use a lot of villains, but Omniverse use for this weak, filler episode, the more weaks and filler villains of all, Liam and Thunderpig.

So to the people that think that i hate AF and UA because i hate it and that is all, now can see that i really hate every episode that doesnt have any sense to the series and this episode feels like that, is like they choices good characters, but the aliens and the villains was really without sense, in Bengeance is Mine!, is the same shit, we have nice aliens, some good characters and nice plot, but what we have to the end is crap.

So please Omniverse, dont kill the finale of this series.

31 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2014, 10:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Episode was alright by my favorite though. I thought the transformation sequences in this episode were great does anyone else think diamondheads transformation looked like he was armor while turning into him?

32 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th October 2014, 11:50 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
That's pretty stupid. I get the idea it's a parody of ben and the omnitrix and all, but sheesh Ben was smarter then clyde at 10 year old.

33 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 4:14 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
That sure was a weird one.

Fun, though. Loved having Liam as the main villain and the "Ben Ten doesn't go around wrecking things!" gag.

34 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 7:58 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
The episode was eh enough that I don't feel like going back to check but I don't remember Clyde ever mentioning Liam's large talons and am very disappointed by that.

I liked the Vera moments.

35 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 3:28 pm

Lukey

Plumber
Plumber
Yeah, this episode was very bland. Forgettable.

36 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st October 2014, 9:10 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
This episode is currently free on iTunes

37 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2014, 1:29 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
no idea if this has been mentioned yet (probably in another topic) but i was rewatching this episode today and i noticed this little lady was there for a split second

nice to finally see her in the show! i can finally stop worrying about this

38 Re: CLYDE FIVE SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th October 2014, 3:30 am

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:no idea if this has been mentioned yet (probably in another topic) but i was rewatching this episode today and i noticed this little lady was there for a split second

nice to finally see her in the show! i can finally stop worrying about this

Easily one of the cutest incidentals on the show yet. Very Happy Not as cute as K8-E, of course...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum