You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 38]

51 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 24th June 2013, 6:09 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I got another theory that Will Harangue is going to destroy places that Ben goes to a lot because they "betrayed" Will.

Ex.
Ben's Home
Mr. Smoothy's 
Baumann's Store

52 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th June 2013, 2:02 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
i feel were going to get a big finale arc involving kevin going nutso again.... i got this by reading between the lines on various sites, including DJW formspring.... i think if it does happen it will be the end of kevin as we know it, more lke kevin 1100....Shocked what do you guys think

53 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th June 2013, 3:54 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
If Kevin goes psycho again, Gwen will be heartbroken.

54 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th June 2013, 3:58 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Sonic_Gamer wrote:If Kevin goes psycho again, Gwen will be heartbroken.
yet it would be kinda one of the best ideas of Ben 10 ever, to see that happen, but it'll have to be a 2-3 parter, a series finale, or a movie
plus Ben will have to be the one to put him down... and eventually I wanted to see Ben kill someone and be really sad about it like if Batman killed an enemy

55 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th June 2013, 5:57 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
If Kevin turns evil again it will take everyone to take Kevin down. Even some of the former or retired plumbers to help.

56 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th June 2013, 4:35 pm

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
According to the Omniverse panel, on Sunday July 21:
“It’s Hero Time! Set your Omnitrix for “AWESOME” with the Ben 10 Omniverse Panel, highlighting the Cartoon Network hero of a million alien faces! Join voice talent Yuri Lowenthal (Ben 10), Bumper Robinson (Rook), Paul Eiding (Grandpa Max), and Eric Bauza (Dr. Psychobos), as well as the guys who help make it all happen, Matt Youngberg (Supervising Producer), and Derrick Wyatt (Art Director), as they talk about the show, premiere an unseen episode, and much more!”

I really hope someone will be able to record this! Ugh!!!!

57 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th June 2013, 1:25 am

Undertime

Human
Human
I think it will debut the 200th episode of the series.

58 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th June 2013, 2:10 am

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:According to the Omniverse panel, on Sunday July 21:
“It’s Hero Time! Set your Omnitrix for “AWESOME” with the Ben 10 Omniverse Panel, highlighting the Cartoon Network hero of a million alien faces! Join voice talent Yuri Lowenthal (Ben 10), Bumper Robinson (Rook), Paul Eiding (Grandpa Max), and Eric Bauza (Dr. Psychobos), as well as the guys who help make it all happen, Matt Youngberg (Supervising Producer), and Derrick Wyatt (Art Director), as they talk about the show, premiere an unseen episode, and much more!”

pls do a record of this

59 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th June 2013, 3:09 am

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:According to the Omniverse panel, on Sunday July 21:

pls do a record of this
this is for the Comic-Con thread, my bad! But I doubt anyone in the forum is going to Comic-Con just to show this...

60 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 6th July 2013, 11:22 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
also I think malware is alive, inside the nematrix, as the galvanic mechamorph's natural predator.Very Happy 

61 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 6th July 2013, 1:36 pm

Mythix

Human
Human
fletch wrote:also I think malware is alive, inside the nematrix, as the galvanic mechamorph's natural predator.Very Happy 
I don't think so, the Nemetrix only carries the DNA of non-sentient species.

62 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 6th July 2013, 4:09 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
XLR98 wrote:
fletch wrote:also I think malware is alive, inside the nematrix, as the galvanic mechamorph's natural predator.Very Happy 

who says !, so far it has only got the DNA of non - sentient species. They have never said that it couldn't have sentient species in.... and besides I think that the Malware would be an unhinged ( more so ) and feral:D 

63 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 6th July 2013, 4:16 pm

Mythix

Human
Human
fletch wrote:
XLR98 wrote:

who says !, so far it has only got the DNA of non - sentient species. They have never said that it couldn't have sentient species in.... and besides I think that the Malware would be an unhinged ( more so ) and feral:D 

I'm pretty sure DJW said that it could only contain the DNA of non-sentient beings.

64 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 6th July 2013, 4:17 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
XLR98 wrote:
fletch wrote:
XLR98 wrote:

I'm pretty sure DJW said that it could only contain the DNA of non-sentient beings.

I'll vouch for this 'pretty sure', I recall him saying that as well

65 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 6th July 2013, 4:29 pm

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
XLR98 wrote:
fletch wrote:
XLR98 wrote:

I'll vouch for this 'pretty sure', I recall him saying that as well

Fair enough.... I hadn't heard that yet, but it's good to know.

66 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th July 2013, 12:19 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
IGNACIUS

67 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th July 2013, 12:35 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:IGNACIUS
Lol that's so great.

68 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th July 2013, 12:41 am

painlee

Magister
Magister

69 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th July 2013, 12:42 am

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:

70 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th July 2013, 1:32 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
painlee wrote:
I thought it was Nathaniel

71 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st July 2013, 6:16 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
No idea where this goes so I included it here.

Derrick was asked about who he would put in the Negative 10 and he mentioned a lot of people and some guy named Vexx. Looks another new villain is on the way.

72 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st July 2013, 8:07 am

hafje

Human
Human
Tammar wrote:No idea where this goes so I included it here.

Derrick was asked about who he would put in the Negative 10 and he mentioned a lot of people and some guy named Vexx. Looks another new villain is on the way.

He also said that the new Negative 10 would be made of ben's aliens (like malware, psychobos, looma), so Vexx will be the same species as one of his aliens. I'm hoping for a lepidopterran cause that would be awesome.

73 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st July 2013, 12:41 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
hafje wrote:

He also said that the new Negative 10 would be made of ben's aliens (like malware, psychobos, looma), so Vexx will be the same species as one of his aliens. I'm hoping for a lepidopterran cause that would be awesome.
Vex means to annoy or pester. Well, I am going to pull a lot of strings to make this theory work but here goes. When thinking about Bens most annoying alien my mind goes to Rath. Derrick already confirmed there to be white Appoplexians. The only way he could have said this was if there were plans for it. So maybe Vexx is a white Appoplexian or maybe I am putting stuff together that shouldn't be put together.

74 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st July 2013, 1:11 pm

ZeroRecoil

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
hafje wrote:

Vex means to annoy or pester. Well, I am going to pull a lot of strings to make this theory work but here goes. When thinking about Bens most annoying alien my mind goes to Rath. Derrick already confirmed there to be white Appoplexians. The only way he could have said this was if there were plans for it. So maybe Vexx is a white Appoplexian or maybe I am putting stuff together that shouldn't be put together.

Food Around the Corner is the Appoplexian episode, so if Vexx is one we'll see him then.

However the truth is that Vexx could be anyone from the Omnitrix, in Omnivese characters aren't really driven by species. Pax is named because he is a hippy, but none of that really connects into him being a florauna apart from being "Green".

75 Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st July 2013, 4:14 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
Vexx probably a Chimera Sui Generis.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum