Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

"Who Would Win?" Game

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 "Who Would Win?" Game on 4th May 2012, 7:49 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I have got a little game.
A user posts a battle of two aliens that Ben had or will have in the series. Then the next user will answer who they think will win the battle and post a battle of their own.

I will start off.
Who would win, Upchuck or Chromastone?


_________________
Wazzup?

2 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 4th May 2012, 8:03 pm

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I'd have to go with Chromastone. I thought it over, and Upchuck has a few seconds between eating and attacking where he's an easy target. Otherwise it'd be a draw.

Rath vs Big Chill

3 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 4th May 2012, 9:00 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Kariachi wrote:I'd have to go with Chromastone. I thought it over, and Upchuck has a few seconds between eating and attacking where he's an easy target. Otherwise it'd be a draw.

Rath vs Big Chill
Big Chill. Rath can't do anything against intangibility...

XLR8 vs Swampfire

4 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 1:50 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Chromastone - I think a few blasts from Chromastone is enough to beat Upchuck

Big Chill - Rath is too stupid and arrogant to properly fight Big Chill. Big Chill has intangibility and can keep freezing him until he gives in.

Swampfire - XLR8 can't do anything to him except run. When given the chance, Swampfire can burn him or even land some punches (more than enough to beat XLR8, I think).

5 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 5:13 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
You are only supposed to answer the battle above you. (but I guess there's nothing wrong with answering more)And you should post a battle yourself.What the hell am I supposed to do now?
I guess I should just answer the last battle.

Swapfire-there's nothing XLR8 can do against him.

Ghostfreak vs. Goop

6 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 7:39 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
That sucks. I thought it was like the older topic. It was way more fun and flexible.... Neutral This way you get limited battles and one person's answer only for each.

Ghostfreak - I think he can just take over Goop's body

Diamondhead vs Heatblast

7 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 10:09 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Agreed,the old one was better but this one is fun as well.That one was more like a discussion.This one is more like a game.We could have both.A game and a discussion but in different topics.

Diamondhead-I don't think Heatblast is strong enought to damage diamond

Jetray vs. Nanomech

8 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 1:04 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
Jetray. He could just step on Nanomech, or fly into him really fast, or stab him with his horn, or neuroshock him.

Clockwork vs. Humungousaur

http://shrek.com

9 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 2:08 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Jetray. He could just step on Nanomech, or fly into him really fast, or stab him with his horn, or neuroshock him.

Clockwork vs. Humungousaur
Clockwork by a long shot. Maybe Humongousaur can get a few hard hits but Clockwork's got time powers.

Benvicktor vs Chromastone (kind of a tough one in my opinion)

10 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 5:27 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Benvicktor. He and Chromastone are much alike, but Benvicktor is stronger and could smash him to pieces.

Diamondhead vs Echo Echo


_________________
Wazzup?

11 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 5th May 2012, 5:29 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:Benvicktor. He and Chromastone are much alike, but Benvicktor is stronger and could smash him to pieces.

Diamondhead vs Echo Echo

Echo Echo. Diamondhead has demonstrated a weakness to sound in Ken 10 and The Ultimate Sacrifice.

Armodrillo vs. Wildvine

http://shrek.com

12 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 2:18 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:Benvicktor. He and Chromastone are much alike, but Benvicktor is stronger and could smash him to pieces.

Diamondhead vs Echo Echo

Echo Echo. Diamondhead has demonstrated a weakness to sound in Ken 10 and The Ultimate Sacrifice.

Armodrillo vs. Wildvine
Armodrillo. He can pound the ground to Wildvine's disadvantage and I think his strength will eventually beat Wildvine.

Way Big vs Nanomech ( Laughing )

13 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 3:38 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Zero Degrees wrote:
Armodrillo. He can pound the ground to Wildvine's disadvantage and I think his strength will eventually beat Wildvine.

Way Big vs Nanomech ( Laughing )

Nanomech. Don't ask, I just have this image of him buzzing around Way Big's head until he just collapses from pure dizzy. And anyway, the size difference is too big for either to do any actual damage.

14 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 6:16 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Kariachi wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Armodrillo. He can pound the ground to Wildvine's disadvantage and I think his strength will eventually beat Wildvine.

Way Big vs Nanomech ( Laughing )

Nanomech. Don't ask, I just have this image of him buzzing around Way Big's head until he just collapses from pure dizzy. And anyway, the size difference is too big for either to do any actual damage.
Maybe Nanomech's too fast for Way Big to smash...Or maybe he can shrink down and damage him on the inside (somehow).

Anyway, you're supposed to post a battle after each answer for the next user to answer Very Happy .

15 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 7:29 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Armodrillo. He can pound the ground to Wildvine's disadvantage and I think his strength will eventually beat Wildvine.

Way Big vs Nanomech ( Laughing )

Nanomech. Don't ask, I just have this image of him buzzing around Way Big's head until he just collapses from pure dizzy. And anyway, the size difference is too big for either to do any actual damage.
Maybe Nanomech's too fast for Way Big to smash...Or maybe he can shrink down and damage him on the inside (somehow).

Anyway, you're supposed to post a battle after each answer for the next user to answer Very Happy .
What about you?? Surprised
Buzzshock vs. AmpFibian

16 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 7:37 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Buzzshock-maybe AmpFibian can take over other aliens but Buzzshock can multiply until he is too much for AmpFibian to handle.

Heatblast vs. Arctiguana



Last edited by Sebastian13 on 6th May 2012, 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

17 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 7:40 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Buzzshock-maybe AmpFibian can take over other aliens but Buzzshock can multiply until he is too much for AmpFibian to handle.

Heatblast vs. Arctiguana
Heatblast - I think he's got more firepower than Arctiguana has ice.

Ripjaws vs Grey Matter (Wow, what a fight Laughing )

18 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 1:47 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ripjaws would win. Grey Matter is really smart, so he will notice there is no-where to hide from ripjaws HUGE mouth.

Ditto vs Four Arms.


_________________
Wazzup?

19 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 2:22 pm

Uncle Grandpa

avatar
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:Ripjaws would win. Grey Matter is really smart, so he will notice there is no-where to hide from ripjaws HUGE mouth.

Ditto vs Four Arms.


Four Arms. Ditto's multiplying is negated by the fact that Four Arms only has to defeat one, which is easily within his abilities.

Wildmutt vs. Fasttrack

http://shrek.com

20 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 4:43 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:Ripjaws would win. Grey Matter is really smart, so he will notice there is no-where to hide from ripjaws HUGE mouth.


Well, we never really said where the fight was. Generally, it would have to be on the surface, I think. Maybe Grey Matter's smart enough to stay away long enough for Ripjaws to dehydrate?
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Four Arms. Ditto's multiplying is negated by the fact that Four Arms only has to defeat one, which is easily within his abilities.

Wildmutt vs. Fasttrack
I'm gonna have to say Fasttrack. Wildmutt's senses are good but Fasttrack's too fast for him and he can beat Wildmutt with enough blows.

Rath vs. Fourarms

21 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 4:46 pm

BigChillfan10

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Rath. Remember in Alien Force, he beat Manny?

Goop vs Spitter


_________________
Wazzup?

22 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 4:48 pm

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:Rath. Remember in Alien Force, he beat Manny?

Goop vs Spitter
He beat a guy of Fourarms species doesn't mean he can beat Fourarms himself. And isn't Manny part human? I think that's an important factor.

Goop - He can use his slimy body to dodge all Spitter's attacks and when the reaches him, he can just burn him with acid.

23 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 6th May 2012, 7:19 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
You didn't post any battle so...

I'd say Goop as well.I believe Goop is one of Ben's strongest aliens,there's nothing Spitter could do to him.

Eatle vs. Upchuck

24 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 7th May 2012, 2:36 am

Kariachi

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Stalemate. They seem very evenly matched.

Swampfire vs Big Chill

25 Re: "Who Would Win?" Game on 7th May 2012, 3:04 am

First-Psykon

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Kariachi wrote:Stalemate. They seem very evenly matched.

Swampfire vs Big Chill
Big Chill, since he could just go intangible so Swampfire can't hurt him. He could also keep freezing Swampfire and eventually run to a point where he can't move his body so he can be unable to make flames.

Also, I don't think it's a stalemate for Eatle and Upchuck. Upchuck, I think, wins, since I think Eatle can eat only a more limited amount of stuff than him. Was that shown in The Enemy of My Frenemy or I'm just wrong?

Clockwork vs Alien X

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum