In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should there be a Spin-Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 2:40 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Do any of you think it would be a good idea to have a spin-off series with Gwen Kevin or even Rook as the main character or maybe even the omnitrix in the hands of a ordinary person way after bens time?

2 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 5:08 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:Do any of you think it would be a good idea to have a spin-off series with Gwen Kevin or even Rook as the main character or maybe even the omnitrix in the hands of a ordinary person way after bens time?
I might be up for a gwen spin off depending on how she was characterized.

3 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 9:42 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
personally no....... I think it would threaten to diminish the main show in many ways......

4 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 11:27 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
If there's a spin-off of Gwen, Ester, Kevin, Rook, or the Plumber Helpers, then that's fine by me

5 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 3:20 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Baumann: The Series

6 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 5:52 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
fletch wrote:personally no....... I think it would threaten to diminish the main show in many ways......
I agree with this.

7 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 8:36 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
A Baumann show would be fantastic.

Another idea I have is a spinoff showing the life of Eatle and how everytime Ben turns into him, he gets possessed by his swag.

8 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 8:37 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote: Another idea I have is a spinoff showing the life of Eatle and how everytime Ben turns into him, he gets possessed by his swag.
Amazing idea

9 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 8:38 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Solo28 wrote:A Baumann show would be fantastic.

Another idea I have is a spinoff showing the life of Eatle and how everytime Ben turns into him, he gets possessed by his swag.
At least that makes sense... kinda

10 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 8:41 pm

OnionLayerSwag

I have an idea where Rook and Ben fuse into Brook and they get sued by proud Brooklyn major Bro K. Lynn and Brook becames a lawyer to protect himself and then he decides to stay a lawyer and the show is called Boston Legal

11 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 27th October 2013, 8:42 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
OnionLayerSwag wrote:I have an idea where Rook and Ben fuse into Brook and they get sued by proud Brooklyn major Bro K. Lynn and Brook becames a lawyer to protect himself and then he decides to stay a lawyer and the show is called Boston Legal
You always have the best ideas

12 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 5:34 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
How the hell did you fill up 7 pages with such a worthless back and forth. Can we just ban Tammar the next time he starts bullshit like this again? Holy shite.

Anyway we need the Rath & Fasttrack show, this is non negotiable.

13 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 9:04 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:How the hell did you fill up 7 pages with such a worthless back and forth. Can we just ban Tammar the next time he starts bullshit like this again? Holy shite.

I'm the most active moderator here, Matt is busy with other stuff and the other moderator has more or less left. If anything becomes unbearable, summon me up. Laughing (btw, I think you're close to the point where you can be a moderator, but we'll talk about that some other time...I'll make a topic informing everyone who's who and what's what)

Anyways, topic cleared up. No more fighting and calling each other stupid please.

14 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 1:41 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:How the hell did you fill up 7 pages with such a worthless back and forth. Can we just ban Tammar the next time he starts bullshit like this again? Holy shite.

Are you kidding me? They kept denying obvious facts and I'm the one who should be banned?

15 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 1:49 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tammar wrote:

Are you kidding me? They kept denying obvious facts and I'm the one who should be banned?
Nobody's being banned, calm down. I've deleted everyone's bullshitting and kept only the posts on topic. Some of you are guilty of childishness, the others of provoking. (just because someone says something you think is stupid does not mean you can say the idea or them are stupid, and neither can they deny canon facts...Mr. Baumann is a character that debuted in UA, period. As for which version is better, the UA or the OV, that's up for debate...in places other than this)

16 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 1:52 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tammar wrote:

Nobody's being banned, calm down. I've deleted everyone's bullshitting and kept only the posts on topic. Some of you are guilty of childishness, the others of provoking. (just because someone says something you think is stupid does not mean you can say the idea or them are stupid, and neither can they deny canon facts...Mr. Baumann is a character that debuted in UA, period. As for which version is better, the UA or the OV, that's up for debate...in places other than this)
Alright, sorry about the spam.

17 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 4:30 pm

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Sooo yea id be all in for a gwen spin off if it was done well.

18 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 28th October 2013, 5:11 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:Sooo yea id be all in for a gwen spin off if it was done well.
That idea is great.
A Gwen or Ester spin-off would be great

19 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 29th October 2013, 1:17 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:

I know my friends can be annoying and they're pretty much always childish, but Tammar, you're just going around responding to every one of their posts with "Or is it?" or starting petty arguments whenever they say something you don't like. It's annoying as hell. If you're trying to act superior to them, you're doing an amazingly piss-poor job at it. the first page was all fine and dandy with jokes and who-cares until you started parroting that Oprah's ideas are retarded. You've even admitted that you're just doing it to piss him off. Cut it out.

20 Re: Should there be a Spin-Off on 29th October 2013, 2:05 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Tammar wrote:

I know my friends can be annoying and they're pretty much always childish, but Tammar, you're just going around responding to every one of their posts with "Or is it?" or starting petty arguments whenever they say something you don't like. It's annoying as hell. If you're trying to act superior to them, you're doing an amazingly piss-poor job at it. the first page was all fine and dandy with jokes and who-cares until you started parroting that Oprah's ideas are retarded. You've even admitted that you're just doing it to piss him off. Cut it out.
Whatever, the thing is done, let's just forget about this

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum