Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 28th November 2013, 10:41 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
I would like to analyze how many aliens have appeared until now in "Ben 10 Omniverse". There are a few things I would like to mention: 
 
1º) Old aliens that haven't appeared yet in the series: 
+ Blitzwolf: Already confirmed its return in "An american BenWolf in London".  
+ Frankenstrike: Already confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Ghostfreak: I guess it could debut in the 5arc, considering this will be a "Halloween's arc".  
+ Buzzshock: Apparently confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Spitter 
+ Jetray 
+ ChamAlien 
+ Fasttrack 
 
2º) Aliens still to make their official debut in the series: 
+ Snakepit: Could it be Ssserpent's species? 
+ Sandbox 
+ Shellhead 
+ Rocks 
+ Squidstrictor 
 
3º) Aliens already debuted but they need more appearances: 
+ Toepick: Only one appearance, so I would like to see it again and discover if it has any other ability besides having a nightmish face.  
+ UpChuck Murk: I prefer this version (from AF-UA) that the Perk (from the original series).  
+ Upgrade: I really want to see this guy more often, as we haven't seen it since the original series, except in the Rex Generator's crossover. I really miss this classic.  
+ Swampfire: One of my favourites from AF-UA, so I want to see him again.  
+ Chromastone: Same as Swampfire.  
+ Pesky Dust: Now that we have discovered its powers, I want to see it more often. An alien that can control dreams sounds really funny for someone like Ben.  
+ Walkatrout: We have seen Pesky Dust's potential, so I hope we will see the same for this guy.  
+ Molestar: Same as Walkatrout.  
+ The Worst: Same as Walkatrout.  
 
Well, opinions?

2 Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 29th November 2013, 1:29 am

BelBen10OV

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ursalink wrote:I would like to analyze how many aliens have appeared until now in "Ben 10 Omniverse". There are a few things I would like to mention: 
 
1º) Old aliens that haven't appeared yet in the series: 
+ Blitzwolf: Already confirmed its return in "An american BenWolf in London".  
+ Frankenstrike: Already confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Ghostfreak: I guess it could debut in the 5arc, considering this will be a "Halloween's arc".  
+ Buzzshock: Apparently confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Spitter 
+ Jetray 
+ ChamAlien 
+ Fasttrack 
 
2º) Aliens still to make their official debut in the series: 
+ Snakepit: Could it be Ssserpent's species? 
+ Sandbox 
+ Shellhead 
+ Rocks 
+ Squidstrictor 
 
3º) Aliens already debuted but they need more appearances: 
+ Toepick: Only one appearance, so I would like to see it again and discover if it has any other ability besides having a nightmish face.  
+ UpChuck Merk: I prefer this version (from AF-UA) that the Perk (from the original series).  
+ Upgrade: I really want to see this guy more often, as we haven't seen it since the original series, except in the Rex Generator's crossover. I really miss this classic.  
+ Swampfire: One of my favourites from AF-UA, so I want to see him again.  
+ Chromastone: Same as Swampfire.  
+ Pesky Dust: Now that we have discovered its powers, I want to see it more often. An alien that can control dreams sounds really funny for someone like Ben.  
+ Walkatrout: We have seen Pesky Dust's potential, so I hope we will see the same for this guy.  
+ Molestar: Same as Walkatrout.  
+ The Worst: Same as Walkatrout.  

 
Well, opinions?
You are missing Atomix, Bullfragg, Articguana, Alien X, ripjaws, goop, brainstorm and NRG outside his suit and clockwork in the ones that have to appear more also you want us to express what we believe in general of every alien?

3 Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 29th November 2013, 2:29 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Spitter is confirmed to not return as of episode 80.

4 Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 29th November 2013, 12:54 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Spitter is confirmed to not return as of episode 80.
That sucks, Ben would finally have all Ben 10.000 aliens that we saw if he appeared...

5 Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 29th November 2013, 8:16 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Spitter is confirmed to not return as of episode 80.
That sucks, Ben would finally have all Ben 10.000 aliens that we saw if he appeared...
Yeah, it's pretty disappointing.

6 Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 5th December 2013, 3:07 am

Echoecho6

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I would also like to see Clockwork more along with Snare-Oh, Goop, and Brainstorm. They need more appearances!


_________________

7 Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse on 5th December 2013, 1:42 pm

Tammar

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Echoecho6 wrote:I would also like to see Clockwork more along with Snare-Oh, Goop, and Brainstorm. They need more appearances!
Yep

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum