In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 Movie would be like

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ben 10 Movie would be like on 12th January 2014, 12:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
What do u think a ben 10 movie for theaters would be like?
would it be 10 year old ben the whole movie and a sequal with 15 year old ben
or would the movie show ben getting the omnitrix and then jumping to 15 year old ben thoughts

2 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 13th February 2014, 9:29 am

fletch

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:What do u think a ben 10 movie for theaters would be like?
would it be 10 year old ben the whole movie and a sequal with 15 year old ben
or would the movie show ben getting the omnitrix and then jumping to 15 year old  ben thoughts

the internet says its going to be about 10 year old ben ....... and probably about him getting the omnitrix
huh.........its non-canon time?

3 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 13th February 2014, 4:43 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
it probably be based on 10 year old Ben getting the Omnitrix and defeating Vilgax. if there would be a sequel it probably based on the Ghosfreak arc.

4 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 7th April 2014, 12:48 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
It could be like Man Of Steel where its older ben and him looking back on his past while dealing with a threat

5 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 18th May 2014, 9:35 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
it would be hard to do as they need good CGI which can cost a lot of money.

6 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 19th May 2014, 3:10 am

The Username

Human
Human
I'm just waiting for them to get a move on. They announced it in 2011 or so. They've barely started.

7 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 19th May 2014, 6:37 pm

painlee

Magister
Magister
they should make Animated straight to DVD animated movies like they do whit DC Super Heroes.

8 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 1st June 2014, 12:10 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I am doubting that it is possible to have a full-scale cinematic movie for Ben 10 franchise. I would not be doubting if Ben 10 was owned by Marvel. Razz

9 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 14th July 2014, 7:40 pm

jesse220

Human
Human
If the new movie would be like Man of Steel, I think Ben Would be born in Russia as an orphan and his real name was Boris Kovoski. I know he was born a Tennyson, but what if he wasn't? What if he was born in Moscow Russia?

10 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 16th July 2014, 9:59 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
jesse220 wrote:If the new movie would be like Man of Steel, I think Ben Would be born in Russia as an orphan and his real name was Boris Kovoski. I know he was born a Tennyson, but what if he wasn't? What if he was born in Moscow Russia?

lol but that would be cool. Smile Different. But then it wouldn't be "Ben" 10. Hehe.

11 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 17th July 2014, 7:05 pm

jesse220

Human
Human
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
jesse220 wrote:If the new movie would be like Man of Steel, I think Ben Would be born in Russia as an orphan and his real name was Boris Kovoski. I know he was born a Tennyson, but what if he wasn't? What if he was born in Moscow Russia?

lol but that would be cool. Smile Different. But then it wouldn't be "Ben" 10. Hehe.

Well Ben would halved been found by Max Tennyson in Russia, He would take him in as his grandson and he got adopted by the Tennysons.

12 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 17th July 2014, 7:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
jesse220 wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:

Well Ben would halved been found by Max Tennyson in Russia, He would take him in as his grandson and he got adopted by the Tennysons.
2 problems with that for the omnitrix to attach to ben he would have to have close dna to max which cant be if hes adopted and why would they make him live in russia the point of the original ben 10 was they were going on a cross country trip in the UNITED STATES.

13 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 17th July 2014, 7:57 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
jesse220 wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:

2 problems with that for the omnitrix to attach to ben he would have to have close dna to max which cant be if hes adopted and why would they make him live in russia the point of the original ben 10 was they were going on a cross country trip in the UNITED STATES.
Not to mention the omnitrix wont accept the user if it doesn't have Max's DNA signature. Ben's DNA being so close to Max is what allowed Ben to put it on.

14 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 17th July 2014, 9:10 pm

jesse220

Human
Human
Well true, but do you remember that justice leage episode about Terry's Origen? Well they took batman's DNA sample and puts it into Terry's father which alters his DNA, and I know your thinking that I am crazy but maybe Max might halved altred Ben's DNA which makes him a Tennyson.

Do I still sound crazy or what?

15 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 19th July 2014, 12:10 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I don't know. But I like the idea of a non-American hero. lol

16 Re: Ben 10 Movie would be like on 21st July 2014, 4:15 pm

jesse220

Human
Human
Well any other ideas?

Sponsored content