Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking for something

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking for something on 9th April 2014, 1:24 am

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Last week, I think, it was launched on sale the comic book "Ben 10 Omniverse: Parallel Paradox"; featuring the return of Elena Validus, the Nano Queen. I couldn't find the book anywhere, mainly because I don't live on USA. So, can somebody please post information about what happened in the story? Better yet, any link with scans or images from the comic, please? I'm very interested in Elena's character.

2 Re: Looking for something on 9th April 2014, 12:17 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
Ursalink wrote:Last week, I think, it was launched on sale the comic book "Ben 10 Omniverse: Parallel Paradox"; featuring the return of Elena Validus, the Nano Queen. I couldn't find the book anywhere, mainly because I don't live on USA. So, can somebody please post information about what happened in the story? Better yet, any link with scans or images from the comic, please? I'm very interested in Elena's character.
sorry I can not show any pictures right now but soon as I can, I divulge my facebook and telling a little more about the story.
If you have not seen, here you can see her face (black and white)
Parallel Paradox, Alternative Cover

http://www.ben10extranet.com

3 Re: Looking for something on 9th April 2014, 5:00 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Last week, I think, it was launched on sale the comic book "Ben 10 Omniverse: Parallel Paradox"; featuring the return of Elena Validus, the Nano Queen. I couldn't find the book anywhere, mainly because I don't live on USA. So, can somebody please post information about what happened in the story? Better yet, any link with scans or images from the comic, please? I'm very interested in Elena's character.
sorry I can not show any pictures right now but soon as I can, I divulge my facebook and telling a little more about the story.
If you have not seen, here you can see her face (black and white)
Parallel Paradox, Alternative Cover

I already knew about that alternative cover. Thanks anyway, Ben de Jesus Ferreira. I hope you can give me (and anyone else interested) some more information soon, please.

4 Re: Looking for something on 15th April 2014, 6:38 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
Ursalink wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Last week, I think, it was launched on sale the comic book "Ben 10 Omniverse: Parallel Paradox"; featuring the return of Elena Validus, the Nano Queen. I couldn't find the book anywhere, mainly because I don't live on USA. So, can somebody please post information about what happened in the story? Better yet, any link with scans or images from the comic, please? I'm very interested in Elena's character.
sorry I can not show any pictures right now but soon as I can, I divulge my facebook and telling a little more about the story.
If you have not seen, here you can see her face (black and white)
Parallel Paradox, Alternative Cover

I already knew about that alternative cover. Thanks anyway, Ben de Jesus Ferreira. I hope you can give me (and anyone else interested) some more information soon, please.

Joel Enos, does not allow to show more. But check out Elena 11 years (flashback), controlling the Nanochip.


http://www.ben10extranet.com

5 Re: Looking for something on 15th April 2014, 6:57 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Thanks a ton, Ben de Jesus Ferreira. Now this is a complete break of continuity.

6 Re: Looking for something on 16th April 2014, 2:42 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
Ursalink wrote:Thanks a ton, Ben de Jesus Ferreira. Now this is a complete break of continuity.
Do not worry the books and comics are non-canon and not part of the series in any shape or form.

7 Re: Looking for something on 1st June 2014, 12:47 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ultraalien wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Thanks a ton, Ben de Jesus Ferreira. Now this is a complete break of continuity.
Do not worry the books and comics are non-canon and not part of the series in any shape or form.
So I guess the books and comics are just for ... merchandise purposes?  bounce 

8 Re: Looking for something on 1st June 2014, 10:15 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

avatar
Human
Human
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Thanks a ton, Ben de Jesus Ferreira. Now this is a complete break of continuity.
Do not worry the books and comics are non-canon and not part of the series in any shape or form.
So I guess the books and comics are just for ... merchandise purposes?  bounce 
I think not!

http://www.ben10extranet.com

9 Re: Looking for something on 1st June 2014, 10:49 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
What makes you think not? Arrow 

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum