Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiatus

Does the hiatus annoy you?

22% 22% [ 2 ]
78% 78% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hiatus on 24th April 2014, 1:37 am

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
How often have you been one of the many people to find out Ben 10 would be on break and grown tired of waiting for more new episodes?

Let me list the dates each version of Ben 10 has gone on break.

Ben 10 (Original Series): March 25th, October 9th, April 21st, and October 6th

Ben 10: Alien Force: August 31st, December 12th, March 27th, December 11th, and January 29th

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: June 18th, December 10th, April 29th, and December 9th

Ben 10: Omniverse: April 6th, December 7th, and April 19th

Personally, I find it nerve-racking having to wait until more new episodes come up. But what's your decision? Does it upset you or are you okay with that?

2 Re: Hiatus on 24th April 2014, 6:48 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
There's always a middle ground, you know.

3 Re: Hiatus on 24th April 2014, 8:18 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
PeruAlonso wrote:How often have you been one of the many people to find out Ben 10 would be on break and grown tired of waiting for more new episodes?

Let me list the dates each version of Ben 10 has gone on break.

Ben 10 (Original Series): March 25th, October 9th, April 21st, and October 6th

Ben 10: Alien Force: August 31st, December 12th, March 27th, December 11th, and January 29th

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: June 18th, December 10th, April 29th, and December 9th

Ben 10: Omniverse: April 6th, December 7th, and April 19th

Personally, I find it nerve-racking having to wait until more new episodes come up. But what's your decision? Does it upset you or are you okay with that?
Although i agree without a hiatus episodes will be coming out every week and the series will be over so fast and also the crew needs time to make the episodes if there were no breaks episodes will be airing faster then they can make them.


_________________


4 Re: Hiatus on 24th April 2014, 8:18 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:There's always a middle ground, you know.
Middle ground? What's that mean?

5 Re: Hiatus on 24th April 2014, 8:20 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:How often have you been one of the many people to find out Ben 10 would be on break and grown tired of waiting for more new episodes?

Let me list the dates each version of Ben 10 has gone on break.

Ben 10 (Original Series): March 25th, October 9th, April 21st, and October 6th

Ben 10: Alien Force: August 31st, December 12th, March 27th, December 11th, and January 29th

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: June 18th, December 10th, April 29th, and December 9th

Ben 10: Omniverse: April 6th, December 7th, and April 19th

Personally, I find it nerve-racking having to wait until more new episodes come up. But what's your decision? Does it upset you or are you okay with that?
Although i agree without a hiatus episodes will be coming out every week and the series will be over so fast and also the crew needs time to make the episodes if there were no breaks episodes will be airing faster then they can make them.
You should see how 30 episodes of Omniverse aired nonstop.

6 Re: Hiatus on 24th April 2014, 8:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:How often have you been one of the many people to find out Ben 10 would be on break and grown tired of waiting for more new episodes?

Let me list the dates each version of Ben 10 has gone on break.

Ben 10 (Original Series): March 25th, October 9th, April 21st, and October 6th

Ben 10: Alien Force: August 31st, December 12th, March 27th, December 11th, and January 29th

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien: June 18th, December 10th, April 29th, and December 9th

Ben 10: Omniverse: April 6th, December 7th, and April 19th

Personally, I find it nerve-racking having to wait until more new episodes come up. But what's your decision? Does it upset you or are you okay with that?
Although i agree without a hiatus episodes will be coming out every week and the series will be over so fast and also the crew needs time to make the episodes if there were no breaks episodes will be airing faster then they can make them.
You should see how 30 episodes of Omniverse aired nonstop.
i know why to you think there was such a long break after evils encore


_________________


7 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 1:49 am

AustinHolt2022

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I feel like a break is necessary, really. Being the huge Ben 10 fan I am, I prefer it stays around, but during all this time the crew is still very hard at work making the series for all of us to enjoy within the next couple of years. While I do kind of dislike how they usually take 5-6 months to come back from their breaks, I'm not really annoyed about it anymore. It'll be back in due time, so I'll just be patient and wait. That's all we can do, really.



Last edited by AustinHolt2022 on 30th April 2014, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 2:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
AustinHolt2022 wrote:I feel like a break is necessary, really. Being the huge Ben 10 fan I am, I prefer it stays around, but during all this time the crew is still very hard at work making the series for all of us to enjoy within the next couple of years. While I do kind of dislike how they usually take 5-6 months to come back from their breaks. I'm not really annoyed about it anymore. It'll be back in due time, so I'll just be patient and wait. That's all we can do, really.
I feel the same way also the way i see it the longer omniverse is on the more time they have to work on the next ben 10 series (which there probably will be) or even a movie.


_________________


9 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 2:36 am

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
My only issue would be if foreign countries end up airing episodes and the spoilers are spread during the hiatus. I like to know less going into it. Like with the aliens - I enjoyed Bullfrag's episode and of his three transformations throughout the series one of them was a pleasant surprise. Same for characters - I like to see them pop up without knowing they'll be in it already. A lot of people here seem to say leaked info gets them hyped for episode then they're disappointed; that isn't exactly the case for me but I can see where they're coming from.

10 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 4:41 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:There's always a middle ground, you know.
Middle ground? What's that mean?

It means a midway opinion between "I HATE THIS" and "Yeah is cool, whatever." Nobody likes hiatuses, but they're kind of accepted as a necessary evil. As other have said, if too many episodes air consecutively then it'll end too quickly and not leave us with enough time to process it, or for the crew to finish the episodes they're still working on, or for the series to prove profitable for the network (which is what decides whether the series will go on or not to begin with) So yeah, as schedule problems go, hiatuses are not so bad--in Omniverse at least, they've at least stopped at reasonable places--after episodes 30, sorta 40 kind of not really and 50, instead of like how UA did where they decided to randomly stop after episodes 9 and like, 27ish? So at least they're being reasonable. A problem that i think most of us feel more strongly about is airing episodes out of order, especially when this involves not getting the episodes until after a hiatus (tgis, attwn/attwb....)

11 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 11:27 am

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:There's always a middle ground, you know.
Middle ground? What's that mean?

It means a midway opinion between "I HATE THIS" and "Yeah is cool, whatever." Nobody likes hiatuses, but they're kind of accepted as a necessary evil. As other have said, if too many episodes air consecutively then it'll end too quickly and not leave us with enough time to process it, or for the crew to finish the episodes they're still working on, or for the series to prove profitable for the network (which is what decides whether the series will go on or not to begin with) So yeah, as schedule problems go, hiatuses are not so bad--in Omniverse at least, they've at least stopped at reasonable places--after episodes 30, sorta 40 kind of not really and 50, instead of like how UA did where they decided to randomly stop after episodes 9 and like, 27ish? So at least they're being reasonable. A problem that i think most of us feel more strongly about is airing episodes out of order, especially when this involves not getting the episodes until after a hiatus (tgis, attwn/attwb....)

ha ha thanks for mentioning tgis and the and then theres because isnt it funny that the episodes that we want to see the most get moved to after a hiatus lol.


_________________


12 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 2:38 pm

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:There's always a middle ground, you know.
Middle ground? What's that mean?

It means a midway opinion between "I HATE THIS" and "Yeah is cool, whatever." Nobody likes hiatuses, but they're kind of accepted as a necessary evil. As other have said, if too many episodes air consecutively then it'll end too quickly and not leave us with enough time to process it, or for the crew to finish the episodes they're still working on, or for the series to prove profitable for the network (which is what decides whether the series will go on or not to begin with) So yeah, as schedule problems go, hiatuses are not so bad--in Omniverse at least, they've at least stopped at reasonable places--after episodes 30, sorta 40 kind of not really and 50, instead of like how UA did where they decided to randomly stop after episodes 9 and like, 27ish? So at least they're being reasonable. A problem that i think most of us feel more strongly about is airing episodes out of order, especially when this involves not getting the episodes until after a hiatus (tgis, attwn/attwb....)

ha ha thanks for mentioning tgis and the and then theres because isnt it funny that the episodes that we want to see the most get moved to after a hiatus lol.
There had been problems with production on that particular episode.

13 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 5:01 pm

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:There's always a middle ground, you know.
Middle ground? What's that mean?

It means a midway opinion between "I HATE THIS" and "Yeah is cool, whatever." Nobody likes hiatuses, but they're kind of accepted as a necessary evil. As other have said, if too many episodes air consecutively then it'll end too quickly and not leave us with enough time to process it, or for the crew to finish the episodes they're still working on, or for the series to prove profitable for the network (which is what decides whether the series will go on or not to begin with) So yeah, as schedule problems go, hiatuses are not so bad--in Omniverse at least, they've at least stopped at reasonable places--after episodes 30, sorta 40 kind of not really and 50, instead of like how UA did where they decided to randomly stop after episodes 9 and like, 27ish? So at least they're being reasonable. A problem that i think most of us feel more strongly about is airing episodes out of order, especially when this involves not getting the episodes until after a hiatus (tgis, attwn/attwb....)

ha ha thanks for mentioning tgis and the and then theres because isnt it funny that the episodes that we want to see the most get moved to after a hiatus lol.
There had been problems with production on that particular episode.
yeah i know but i think its funny how it worked out like that


_________________


14 Re: Hiatus on 25th April 2014, 6:57 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I wonder if there's an absolute intended order list somewhere. Like, even in Production Order Crashhopper gets used before being unlocked. Might just be exclusive to the first 2 Seasons as TGIS was delayed and these current ones look like executive meddling to make a big bang when Ben 10 returns from hiatus.

15 Re: Hiatus on 26th April 2014, 12:50 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:I wonder if there's an absolute intended order list somewhere. Like, even in Production Order Crashhopper gets used before being unlocked. Might just be exclusive to the first 2 Seasons as TGIS was delayed and these current ones look like executive meddling to make a big bang when Ben 10 returns from hiatus.

The production order is the intended order all around absolutely. I think what happened with SLATFATS is that the show was pretty new at that time and they probably weren't as coordinated at that time. Really the only conflict in the entire series is those few seconds of SLATFATS, and even that is just because they finished the script too late.

16 Re: Hiatus on 26th April 2014, 5:49 am

Let Me Tell You Something

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Yeah that's probably it. I forget exactly but I also remember something odd about the placement of Arrest Development in PO. I think the robots getting mentioned earlier in Gone Fishing as having been defeated was one of them, but it could've happened again or something.

17 Re: Hiatus on 28th April 2014, 1:15 am

AleSir19

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Yeah that's probably it. I forget exactly but I also remember something odd about the placement of Arrest Development in PO. I think the robots getting mentioned earlier in Gone Fishing as having been defeated was one of them, but it could've happened again or something.

Yes, that is true, a guy fishing have a radio and the talk about the robots and how Ben 10 defeats them, is like in the last time they change the episodes, because in one way or another they are filler episodes so you van changes them,easily

18 Re: Hiatus on 29th April 2014, 2:55 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

avatar
Magister
Magister
It's not like Ben defeating the same enemies on a regular basis is that weird. It's really pretty much the opposite. That was neither the first nor last time the Dimension 12 robots broke out....

19 Re: Hiatus on 29th April 2014, 3:19 am

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Now would be a good time to stay on topic!

20 Re: Hiatus on 5th May 2014, 8:46 pm

GagaFan

avatar
Human
Human
hiatus? yeah right

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum