Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Free comic book day.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Free comic book day. on 6th May 2012, 12:06 am

aggi


Human
Human
So i was the free comic book day today and got few good comics what about you guys?

me :p

2 Re: Free comic book day. on 6th May 2012, 1:47 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
That's awesome. Wish they had that over here Laughing .

3 Re: Free comic book day. on 6th May 2012, 7:17 am

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
That seems like a really awesome event to be at. Very Happy
Is there a limit to how many comics you can take?Are there some "premium" paid ones as well?
Just curious.

4 Re: Free comic book day. on 6th May 2012, 6:53 pm

aggi


Human
Human
The limit is 6 free books then you can go into the comic book store it self and buy the other ones. And it was quite fun they plaied alot of fun music and stuff. Alot of people in cool custumes.

5 Re: Free comic book day. on 8th May 2012, 10:17 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
aggi wrote:The limit is 6 free books then you can go into the comic book store it self and buy the other ones. And it was quite fun they plaied alot of fun music and stuff. Alot of people in cool custumes.
Only 6? That's still a sweet deal. And I bet it's really fun around all those people Laughing .

6 Re: Free comic book day. on 8th May 2012, 10:54 am

aggi


Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:
aggi wrote:The limit is 6 free books then you can go into the comic book store it self and buy the other ones. And it was quite fun they plaied alot of fun music and stuff. Alot of people in cool custumes.
Only 6? That's still a sweet deal. And I bet it's really fun around all those people Laughing .

They had to limit it to 6 because there were over 3k people there :p

7 Re: Free comic book day. on 8th May 2012, 11:09 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
aggi wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
aggi wrote:The limit is 6 free books then you can go into the comic book store it self and buy the other ones. And it was quite fun they plaied alot of fun music and stuff. Alot of people in cool custumes.
Only 6? That's still a sweet deal. And I bet it's really fun around all those people Laughing .

They had to limit it to 6 because there were over 3k people there :p
Oh..wow Laughing . So how much is the limit usually?

8 Re: Free comic book day. on 11th May 2012, 6:47 pm

aggi


Human
Human
normally its around 10 books.

9 Re: Free comic book day. on 10th October 2012, 2:42 am

Turbojake252

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Best day of the year after my birthday!
Where/when i first heard about Blackest Night, one of my all time favorite stroylines! Laughing Cool


_________________
Dwayne McDuffie!!
Awesome as it gets!!!

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum