In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking back on Omniverse at episode 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Looking back on Omniverse at episode 50 on 3rd May 2014, 1:12 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Ok we've had 50 episodes of Omniverse. My feelings on them are well known ( hate it ). Lets take this time to chime in on what we'd like to see come next both in the 30 or so ( at least ) we have of omniverse left and if we get a 5th series what you'd like to see in that.

Me I'd like to see the origin of the current version of Eon and more of kid ben. Part of the point of omniverse was to bring back kid ben and id like to see that used more.

For a 5th series. . . Gwen back to regular character ( I miss kevin but if I have to pick i pick gwen) and Ben maybe going out into the galaxy and seeing more of the world beyond earth.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
I want more of the underused aliens. Also Blukic and Driba.

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
For currently on Omniverse, there's a few things I'd wanna see happen

• The Revengers is good, idc for the alien amount (but 4 at the least please) and that they make Nemesis, Kommando very badass
  • The last arch of the series is as good as 1 and 3 are... (in production order)
  • Ben gets the wrong alien more like in Arch 1, along with the amount of transformation sequences they've had an arch, because the first arch had like 12-14, but now it's 6 a season, and now they barely put effort into making a sequence, especially now with Ben transforming in a spinning background instead of the transformation background, along with putting mini sequences, it bugs the crap out of me...
  • No offense but reduce showing Gwen, Kevin, or someone teaming up with them that isn't Max, I mean they're in college, we shouldn't have to see them every season, after all it's suppost to be about Ben and Rook, and kinda Max too, not Ben, Rook and a special guest star unless they barely show up... it's annoying at times
  • The underused aliens are used more, which they probably will according to the info we've been released with for the past few months...

As for a 5th series, what I want is this

• A different art style to where it's more like most of the past action shows we've had on Cartoon Network along with Boondocks and Legend of Korra.
  • Continue to bring back all the aliens, including the Omniverse ones, I'd rather have a continuation series but have Ben be like 17 or 18.
  • Cut the little kid crap like what Omniverse is doing and go back to what all the other action shows on CN used to do, but if you're going to have comedy, actually do funny things, even if its small bit humor like in the Iron Man movies or the Green Lantern and Man of Steel movies...
  • Make you're story archs longer like what OS and AF did, when they made them a whole series or more then 20 episodes so it isn't as short as what Omniverse has been doing...
  • Stop making it look like Ben has a job and that he's not in High School, cause he's a teenager and he's suppost to still be in High School, try to make it more like he's a teenager, but I do wish to see the Plumber Base as much as we have lately, along with the Plumbers (like Blukic, Driba, Patelliday, Molly, and Jerry)
  • Stop trying to be like OS, I can tell UA and OV have been pushing hard to do this, UAF did a wonderful job at it the first season but after that it started turning into a bad idea, and with OV it made Ben 10 worse, I mean bringing back the aliens and villains is a great idea, but with trying to make it more like the old series is what's making it have not so good ratings as OS and AF had...

I know I'm asking for a lot for a 5th series, but if there's a chance they can make it better then what's been happening lately, I think that it would make Ben 10 just a little more awesome...
As for my Omniverse expectations, I have high doubts for what I would like to see happen, but it would make OV a little better if they could atleast have the first 3 and the last thing happen.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:For currently on Omniverse, there's a few things I'd wanna see happen

• The Revengers is good, idc for the alien amount (but 4 at the least please) and that they make Nemesis, Kommando very badass
  • The last arch of the series is as good as 1 and 3 are... (in production order)
  • Ben gets the wrong alien more like in Arch 1, along with the amount of transformation sequences they've had an arch, because the first arch had like 12-14, but now it's 6 a season, and now they barely put effort into making a sequence, especially now with Ben transforming in a spinning background instead of the transformation background, along with putting mini sequences, it bugs the crap out of me...
  • No offense but reduce showing Gwen, Kevin, or someone teaming up with them that isn't Max, I mean they're in college, we shouldn't have to see them every season, after all it's suppost to be about Ben and Rook, and kinda Max too, not Ben, Rook and a special guest star unless they barely show up... it's annoying at times
  • The underused aliens are used more, which they probably will according to the info we've been released with for the past few months...

• A different art style to where it's more like most of the past action shows we've had on Cartoon Network along with Boondocks and Legend of Korra.
  • Continue to bring back all the aliens, including the Omniverse ones, I'd rather have a continuation series but have Ben be like 17 or 18.
  • Cut the little kid crap like what Omniverse is doing and go back to what all the other action shows on CN used to do, but if you're going to have comedy, actually do funny things, even if its small bit humor like in the Iron Man movies or the Green Lantern and Man of Steel movies...
  • Make you're story archs longer like what OS and AF did, when they made them a whole series or more then 20 episodes so it isn't as short as what Omniverse has been doing...
  • Stop making it look like Ben has a job and that he's not in High School, cause he's a teenager and he's suppost to still be in High School, try to make it more like he's a teenager, but I do wish to see the Plumber Base as much as we have lately, along with the Plumbers (like Blukic, Driba, Patelliday, Molly, and Jerry)
  • Stop trying to be like OS, I can tell UA and OV have been pushing hard to do this, UAF did a wonderful job at it the first season but after that it started turning into a bad idea, and with OV it made Ben 10 worse, I mean bringing back the aliens and villains is a great idea, but with trying to make it more like the old series is what's making it have not so good ratings as OS and AF had...

I know I'm asking for a lot for a 5th series, but if there's a chance they can make it better then what's been happening lately, I think that it would make Ben 10 just a little more awesome...
As for my Omniverse expectations, I have high doubts for what I would like to see happen, but it would make OV a little better if they could atleast have the first 3 and the last thing happen.
I think your ideas for the 5th series are great and who thinks Bens gonna have a new omnitrix they probably will but i think its time to stick to one omnitrix i mean this is the official omnitrix not the prototype or ultimatrix its THE Omnitrix shouldnt they stop giving ben a new omnitrix every series and stick to one whos with me

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
Kind of doubt the possible 5th series will do any of this but:
-Ben is 17 or 18
-Gwen, Kevin, Rook and Lucy all as supporting characters or some other sort of unit like that
-Uses every alien(I think there are merchandising issues in regards to this?)
-Visit and explore the universe, elaborate on other planets and their culture
-Myaxx and Xylene, among others, made relevant again
-Content more TVPG, artstyle fluid and detailed

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:For currently on Omniverse, there's a few things I'd wanna see happen

I think your ideas for the 5th series are great and who thinks Bens gonna have a new omnitrix they probably will but i think its time to stick to one omnitrix i mean this is the official omnitrix not the prototype or ultimatrix its THE Omnitrix shouldnt they stop giving ben a new omnitrix every series and stick to one whos with me

Yeah, seriously, enough is enough.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:

I agree that he shouldn't receive a new Omnitrix every series but I don't mind it updating and getting a new look kind of like in AF but without the recalibration.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
verbomaniac wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

I agree that he shouldn't receive a new Omnitrix every series but I don't mind it updating and getting a new look kind of like in AF but without the recalibration.
ii dont think theres anyway to really update the omnitrix now

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I think every alien should be in it regardless of it being a copy of another alien and i think they should try to include beneon like they go to an alternate dimension and get the dna sample from that eon which is an alien

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
OV is perfect the way it is except it needs more Baumann. A fifth series should be just like OV but with more Baumann and Eatle (also every alien'd be nice but they're practically there and if ov gets another series i'm sure the last four would make it in)

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:OV is perfect the way it is except it needs more Baumann. A fifth series should be just like OV but with more Baumann and Eatle (also every alien'd be nice but they're practically there and if ov gets another series i'm sure the last four would make it in)
The fifth series should be called "Baumann: The Brave and the Bold" in which Baumann becomes a superhero and teams up with other heroes in every episode in order to take out crime across the galaxy. Also, his sidekick is an Eatle.

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
verbomaniac wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:OV is perfect the way it is except it needs more Baumann. A fifth series should be just like OV but with more Baumann and Eatle (also every alien'd be nice but they're practically there and if ov gets another series i'm sure the last four would make it in)
The fifth series should be called "Baumann: The Brave and the Bold" in which Baumann becomes a superhero and teams up with other heroes in every episode in order to take out crime across the galaxy. Also, his sidekick is an Eatle.
Enough with the Baumann im sick of everyone going ga ga over Baumann yes hes a fun character but hes not the only good thing about ben 10 and if they make a series about him regardless of how much i like the franchise i will force myself to say good riddence

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Enough with the Baumann im sick of everyone going ga ga over Baumann yes hes a fun character but hes not the only good thing about ben 10 and if they make a series about him regardless of how much i like the franchise i will force myself to say good riddence
It was a joke. They aren't going to replace Ben 10 with a show about a shopkeeper, trust me. And I'm getting sick of people throwing hissy fits about other people who aren't 100% serious about Ben 10. Don't get me wrong, it's a good show, but it's just a cartoon. So why don't you lighten up because it's not the end of the world.
P.S. I'll go gaga over Baumann if I want to.

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
I got a great recipe for both a batch of 30 upcoming Omniverse episodes and a possible 5th Ben 10 series.

30 Upcoming Omniverse Episodes

Ingredients:

More appearances of Lucy Mann, Jimmy Jones, Kai Green, and Professor Paradox

Cooper's Omniverse debut

Ben using Ghostfreak, Ball Weevil, and other aliens

The mature Ben since AF Seasons 1 and 2

Charmcaster's return in Charm School

Will Harangue being exposed for attempts to ruin Ben and his show getting cancelled

The end of Albedo

A beach scene with Ben

A 5th Ben 10 Series

Ingredients:

Greg Weisman as the director and writer of the show

Ben's attitude: 50% cocky, 50% mature

No bad luck for Ben

Ben as an 18 year old

Ben's team being a team of 6 which includes: Ben, Gwen, Kevin, Rook, Max, and Lucy

Ben getting the Master Control on the Omnitrix

50% comedy and 50% drama in the series

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 14th May 2014, 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

MekongTiger

Plumber
Plumber
Reunite Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson from The Last of Us.

GagaFan

Human
Human
verbomaniac wrote:
P.S. I'll go gaga over Baumann if I want to.

yes!!!!!
 cheers affraid rendeer santahat santahat santahat farao albino king queen flower high five champagne champagne champagne headbang headbang elephant geek geek cherry affraid affraid affraid affraid alien pirat 

17 Re: Looking back on Omniverse at episode 50 on 1st June 2014, 12:24 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I never realized Baumann is a fan-favourite.  Very Happy  And yes, Eatle is awesome.

18 Re: Looking back on Omniverse at episode 50 on 1st June 2014, 12:28 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
One thing I'd love to see ....

Full-scale prolonged intergalactic warfare featuring all kinds of alien races and specimen.  Very Happy Blasters, kick-butt action, deaths, spaceships, politics, regrets, gunzzz.

Yeah, I could dream about it ... or make a fanfic. Fanfic sounds good enough to me.  Razz 

19 Re: Looking back on Omniverse at episode 50 on 3rd June 2014, 7:49 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Seriously, we need the typical end-of-series beach scene.  Laughing 

20 Re: Looking back on Omniverse at episode 50 on 3rd June 2014, 8:41 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
... plus sunset.  Smile 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]