Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Arc

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Your Arc on 22nd June 2014, 5:28 pm

Ghostfan

If you could write a future arc, who would be the villains, what would the plot be and what aliens would be used?

2 Re: Your Arc on 22nd June 2014, 6:17 pm

Ghostfan

I would choose the Negative 10 as the villains who have been formed by the newly established Forever Knights. They would want to gain entrance into Plumber HQ and use the tech to defeat Ben and Rook once and for all. The Negative 10 would consist of Joseph Chadwick, Sublimo, the Vreedle Brothers, Pysphon, Dr Animo, Ssserpent, Sunder, Trumbipulor, Fistrick,

3 Re: Your Arc on 22nd June 2014, 6:26 pm

Ghostfan

I would choose the Negative 10 as the villains who have been formed by the newly established Forever Knights. They would want to gain entrance into Plumber HQ and use the tech to defeat Ben and Rook once and for all. The Negative 10 would consist of Joseph Chadwick, Sublimo, the Vreedle Brothers, Pysphon, Dr Animo, Ssserpent, Sunder, Trumbipulor, Fistrick,

4 Re: Your Arc on 23rd June 2014, 1:35 am

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
The last one.

If the shows heading off iinto the sunset I could have ben get some character development and grow up.

5 Re: Your Arc on 23rd June 2014, 2:41 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
My arc would be vilgax taking the nemetrix from khyber and forcing albedo to make it so that sentiant species can use the nemetrix and uses it himself so he can finally destroy ben also albedo puts in function that when ever ben transforms vilgax can fire a beam at the alien and take the dna from ben and lock it out of the omnitrix and put it in the nemetrix which sends out an energy wave across the whole galaxy which turns every member of that species non-sentiant.

Last edited by beczam1290 on 23rd June 2014, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

6 Re: Your Arc on 23rd June 2014, 2:54 am

The Omni Triforcer

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
i know this is a thread about arcs but i have an idea for a movie based on the arc i just posted. vilgax who now has control over almost all the aliens in the omnitrix and then some with his improved nemetrix uses his smartest aliens he has access to to create Nemetrixes for the new negative 10 he is making which includes vilgax, billy billions albedo, ghostfreak, khyber, dr animo, eon, psyphon, mr baughman, and will harangue and try to destroy ben now weak with only his original 10 alien forms from when he was 10 and dr animo creates a machine to control all the sentiant aliens turned non sentiant against ben. i call this Ben 10 VS The Wielders Of The Nemetrixes

7 Re: Your Arc on 23rd June 2014, 9:47 am

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Ben and co fighting the evil forces of DJW

8 Re: Your Arc on 27th June 2014, 4:29 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I don't really know. I would like to have an arc centered on Highbreeds though. Smile

9 Re: Your Arc on 27th June 2014, 12:26 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
How about the Alpha Rune arc?

Together with Ben and his friends, Charmcaster realizes Alpha Rune is dangerous and could spell disaster for the world.

Worst of all, Alpha Rune brainwashes Gwen who gets her revenge on Ben (for being neglected at Freidkin University) and Lucy (for being pranked too many times).

10 Re: Your Arc on 27th June 2014, 12:26 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
How about the Alpha Rune arc?

Together with Ben and his friends, Charmcaster realizes Alpha Rune is dangerous and could spell disaster for the world.

Worst of all, Alpha Rune brainwashes Gwen who gets her revenge on Ben (for being neglected at Freidkin University) and Lucy (for being pranked too many times).

11 Re: Your Arc on 29th June 2014, 1:20 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
PeruAlonso wrote:How about the Alpha Rune arc?

Heh, a revenge because only that?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum