Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

What if that Hotel Guard Discovers that Ben is an Alien?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jesse220


Human
Human
OK. I am having dark thoughts about that man. Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa were at New York to spend a night at a hotel then Ben was about to check out the new sumo slamo game but the guard stopped him and I think he was starting to become suspicious about the omitrix. then Ben transformed into ghost freak and and played the new game unfortunately the guard caught him in the act and expels the Tennysons. Later Ben and Kevin were in pursuit by the police and Ben changes in to stinkfly and they both fly away.

Then the guard must halved saw been as stink fly and he must halved thrown a rock at Ben which causes him to change back and crashed landed with Kevin. The hotel guard was shocked and and angry of what he had saw, Then Kevin gets away leaving Ben with the guard and the rest of the crowed shocked and upset also.

What would you say?

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I doesn't really matter what he saw so long as he never said anything for 6 years. And Ben is famous now anyways.

jesse220


Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:I doesn't really matter what he saw so long as he never said anything for 6 years. And Ben is famous now anyways.

Your right about that, but I'm concern if that ugly bald guy caught Ben as an alien. (or a monster) and If Ben was found Guilty for his so called treason, he and the other Tennyson Family would be drag in court and be sentence to life behind bars without Parole. And Ben could halved been ether locked up in the asylum or get executed.

I know it's bull $&"% but imagine an alternat demimsion if that guard saw Ben as an alien. He could halved had him Exicute leaving poor Max, Gwen, and the other Tennysons Horified and devastated.
Can you imagine that.

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
jesse220 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I doesn't really matter what he saw so long as he never said anything for 6 years. And Ben is famous now anyways.

Your right about that, but I'm concern if that ugly bald guy caught Ben as an alien. (or a monster) and If Ben was found Guilty for his so called treason, he and the other Tennyson Family would be drag in court and be sentence to life behind bars without Parole. And Ben could halved been ether locked up in the asylum or get executed.

I know it's bull $&"% but imagine an alternat demimsion if that guard saw Ben as an alien. He could halved had him Exicute leaving poor Max, Gwen, and the other Tennysons Horified and devastated.
Can you imagine that.

It could be one of the alternate timelines, maybe.

jesse220


Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:
jesse220 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I doesn't really matter what he saw so long as he never said anything for 6 years. And Ben is famous now anyways.

Your right about that, but I'm concern if that ugly bald guy caught Ben as an alien. (or a monster) and If Ben was found Guilty for his so called treason, he and the other Tennyson Family would be drag in court and be sentence to life behind bars without Parole. And Ben could halved been ether locked up in the asylum or get executed.

I know it's bull $&"% but imagine an alternat demimsion if that guard saw Ben as an alien. He could halved had him Exicute leaving poor Max, Gwen, and the other Tennysons Horified and devastated.
Can you imagine that.

It could be one of the alternate timelines, maybe.

Yes that is what I was thinking. If that Guard had learned about Ben and the Omitrix, He could halved killed him. And start an anti freak Military organization,

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I think that he would've thought he was crazy and ended up in a mental ward only to be released because he was right and becomes a new villain to try to take his revenge on Ben.


_________________


jesse220


Human
Human
beczam1290 wrote:I think that he would've thought he was crazy and ended up in a mental ward only to be released because he was right and becomes a new villain to try to take his revenge on Ben.

Your probably right about that. And if they remake the Original Series, the guard would be shocked and become a new Villain

The Omni Triforcer

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Someone has been having nightmares about this guard (im not going to name names) but i just want to iterate that this is just a tv show and its nothing to have nightmares about especially something that has never happened or something that has never even been stated to happen. Its fun to theorize but don't bring yourself to the point where you are going crazy thinking about it.


_________________


Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum