Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Off-Topic

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1 Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 1:37 pm

Doctor Admino

avatar
Admin
Feel free to chat about anything.

http://ben10.englishboard.net

2 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:13 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Can you change your name to Sebastian again? Admin is kinda unpersonal...

3 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:22 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:Can you change your name to Sebastian again? Admin is kinda unpersonal...
I wasn't actually going to use "admin" all the time. Laughing
I will use it only when an admin is needed.Like I said:no admin in Hamsterdam from now on.

4 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:23 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:Can you change your name to Sebastian again? Admin is kinda unpersonal...
I wasn't actually going to use "admin" all the time. Laughing
I will use it only when an admin is needed.Like I said:no admin in Hamsterdam from now on.
One question, why is the a 13 behind your name? It can't be "Sebastian" is already taken...

5 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:28 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
This scared the hell out of me but it says there is already an "Sebastian". Shocked
But I know there isn't one,I'm the freaking admin,how could I not know? Question
And I like the number 13. Smile

6 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:31 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:This scared the hell out of me but it says there is already an "Sebastian". Shocked
But I know there isn't one,I'm the freaking admin,how could I not know? Question
And I like the number 13. Smile
Lol, how can that be?

7 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:32 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:This scared the hell out of me but it says there is already an "Sebastian". Shocked
But I know there isn't one,I'm the freaking admin,how could I not know? Question
And I like the number 13. Smile
Lol, how can that be?
Lol,no idea. scratch

8 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:33 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I love how many emoticons we have. afro

9 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:35 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sebastian13 wrote:I love how many emoticons we have. afro
What do you mean? Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry king farao rendeer :santa: queen jocolor geek scratch afro flower elephant study lol!

10 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 4:37 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
That's looks like a really fun party! tongue

11 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 5:12 pm

CBobb1234

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:This scared the hell out of me but it says there is already an "Sebastian". Shocked
But I know there isn't one,I'm the freaking admin,how could I not know? Question
And I like the number 13. Smile
Isn't 13 an unlucky number lol! afro flower elephant study cherry albino :santa: affraid bom What a Face Suspect No tongue

12 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 5:14 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:This scared the hell out of me but it says there is already an "Sebastian". Shocked
But I know there isn't one,I'm the freaking admin,how could I not know? Question
And I like the number 13. Smile
Isn't 13 an unlucky number lol! afro flower elephant study cherry albino :santa: affraid bom What a Face Suspect No tongue
I was born on 13.
And no,for some people it's a lucky number. Smile

13 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 5:19 pm

CBobb1234

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
lol! afro flower elephant study scratch geek king rendeer albino cherry :santa: No I love you cyclops @ pirat tongue Suspect Arrow Like a Star @ heaven Sad Cool Shocked Smile Very Happy Surprised Laughing I love playing with these Very Happy

14 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 8:06 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

avatar
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I don't really have a lucky or unlucky number... I only have a favorite number: 3

15 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 9:36 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
My arms are so sore. Between dealing with getting the new cat to get along with our other pets, and getting my vaccines today, they really hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

16 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 9:38 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I love how many emoticons we have. afro
What do you mean? Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry king farao rendeer :santa: queen jocolor geek scratch afro flower elephant study lol!
LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

17 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 10:02 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.

18 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 10:04 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ahava,just curious...do you have any boyfriend?You're 19 so I guess so...

19 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 10:05 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.
Congradulations!

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

20 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 10:06 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:Ahava,just curious...do you have any boyfriend?You're 19 so I guess so...
Not yet. It's okay though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

21 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 10:14 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I'm going to college for Cinema soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

22 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 10:22 pm

Sebastian13

avatar
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ahava wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Today I officialy have a girlfriend. Very Happy
And I'm really happy to be with her.Hope we'll have many great memories togheter.

P.S. I was with somebody during Easter vacation but it wasn't really official.
Congradulations!
Thanks!
Hope you'll find someone great as well one of these days. Wink
Be sure to keep us posted. Laughing

23 Re: Off-Topic on 30th April 2012, 11:16 pm

Avian

avatar
Plumber
Plumber
I like Hazelnut Coffee!

http://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

24 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 12:55 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:I like Hazelnut Coffee!
I hope you two will be very happy together.

25 Re: Off-Topic on 1st May 2012, 1:08 am

Zero Degrees

avatar
Magister
Magister
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
One question, why is the a 13 behind your name? It can't be "Sebastian" is already taken...
Or it's Hazard's 13th Sebastian account. Shocked

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum