87% 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 4th June 2012, 3:59 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Hiena wrote:

The Terminator... because he will be back.
He's stronger, have better defensive and he had rule California.
Laughing Goog one. Yeah, maybe Kraab's not the right choice. Should I change it to Sixsix? I think they're a better pair.

52 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 4th June 2012, 9:43 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I'd say the Terminator as well.

53 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 4th June 2012, 10:15 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Kraab's a bit more powerful, being an alien and all, I think but the Terminator can take him. They are very durable, strong, hard to kill, never give up, are fast learners, are combat veterans, have an extensive tactical database, are good with every military weapon and they can analyze and calculate everything to their advantage...in short, they're good killers.

54 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 8th June 2012, 1:36 am

jashro

Human
Human
Krabb wins. Terminator seems more impressive because he fights human beings. Krabb was tossing around diamond head in his first appearance and punching him rather far.

55 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 8th June 2012, 6:47 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
jashro wrote:Krabb wins. Terminator seems more impressive because he fights human beings. Krabb was tossing around diamond head in his first appearance and punching him rather far.
True. But The Terminator did fight a more advanced liquid-metal robot though and won (T2) and another robot even more advanced than that one (T3). On the other hand, its robotic mind can outmatch Kraab's so I think that's a big advantage.

56 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 10th June 2012, 10:13 pm

jashro

Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:
jashro wrote:Krabb wins. Terminator seems more impressive because he fights human beings. Krabb was tossing around diamond head in his first appearance and punching him rather far.
True. But The Terminator did fight a more advanced liquid-metal robot though and won (T2) and another robot even more advanced than that one (T3). On the other hand, its robotic mind can outmatch Kraab's so I think that's a big advantage.
Honestly wouldn't put it past krabb to destroy the terminator in a few shots. The forever knights weapons have destroyed solid steel before assuming krabb has weaponry similar to this I think its fair to say his weapons are better. He is just better physically and in terms of weapons as well.

57 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 11th June 2012, 12:06 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
jashro wrote:
Honestly wouldn't put it past krabb to destroy the terminator in a few shots. The forever knights weapons have destroyed solid steel before assuming krabb has weaponry similar to this I think its fair to say his weapons are better. He is just better physically and in terms of weapons as well.
I doubt it would take a few shots. Thinking like you, it would at least be a decent battle at most. Anyway, my way of thinking, I don't trust stats, like who's stronger or who has better weapons to determine who wins. To me, it's like Batman vs Superman: one's a god but Batman stands a chance (depends though). A typical Terminator has a plasma gun, by the way.

58 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 11th June 2012, 4:53 pm

jashro

Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:
jashro wrote:
I doubt it would take a few shots. Thinking like you, it would at least be a decent battle at most. Anyway, my way of thinking, I don't trust stats, like who's stronger or who has better weapons to determine who wins. To me, it's like Batman vs Superman: one's a god but Batman stands a chance (depends though). A typical Terminator has a plasma gun, by the way.
I always put money on the one with better feats. I think that some times writers tend to ignore the way fights should go because one character is more popular. As far as batman vs superman personally I say superman beats him. Batman might be able to compete if he uses kryptonite, but even then superman has many advantages. How strong is a plasma rifle? I don't remember much from the terminator movies to be honest...But krabb seems more impressive to me.

59 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 12th June 2012, 12:42 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
jashro wrote:
I always put money on the one with better feats. I think that some times writers tend to ignore the way fights should go because one character is more popular. As far as batman vs superman personally I say superman beats him. Batman might be able to compete if he uses kryptonite, but even then superman has many advantages. How strong is a plasma rifle? I don't remember much from the terminator movies to be honest...But krabb seems more impressive to me.
To me, the only way Batman can beat Superman is if he's prepared and if it takes place in something like a city or a wide area. If it's a fight to the death in, for example, a cage...Batman's dead.

From what I've seen, it's powerful. Kraab is more impressive though and has more weapons.

60 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 12th June 2012, 1:55 am

painlee

Magister
Magister
I think Kraab would win because he has alien weapons.

61 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 12th June 2012, 1:52 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:I think Kraab would win because he has alien weapons.
Good point. Anyone have an idea for the next battle?

62 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 13th June 2012, 7:35 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Spiderman vs Spidermonkey?

63 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 13th June 2012, 9:37 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:Spiderman vs Spidermonkey?
Laughing Good one. Can't believe no one's said that yet. Alright then. Spider-Man vs Spidermonkey it is!

64 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 13th June 2012, 9:56 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
I think Spider-Man can take him on. He's stronger, smarter, faster and his spider senses, agility, durability and reflexes make him more than a match for Spidermonkey. Spider-Man has won battles with people way stronger than Spidermonkey and has more experience, training, a unique and powerful fighting style and his webs look much easier to access than Spidermonkey's.

65 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 15th June 2012, 4:39 am

jashro

Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:I think Spider-Man can take him on. He's stronger, smarter, faster and his spider senses, agility, durability and reflexes make him more than a match for Spidermonkey. Spider-Man has won battles with people way stronger than Spidermonkey and has more experience, training, a unique and powerful fighting style and his webs look much easier to access than Spidermonkey's.
This about sums up my thoughts as well.

66 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 15th June 2012, 9:31 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:I think Spider-Man can take him on. He's stronger, smarter, faster and his spider senses, agility, durability and reflexes make him more than a match for Spidermonkey. Spider-Man has won battles with people way stronger than Spidermonkey and has more experience, training, a unique and powerful fighting style and his webs look much easier to access than Spidermonkey's.
Seconded.

67 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 19th July 2012, 2:21 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Batman

VS.

Ben Tennyson

68 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 20th July 2012, 12:38 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Normally, I would say Batman but I think Ben would win. Batman can win, depending on the environment or situation but in a normal fight Ben could probably just use his stronger aliens like Way Big or something.

EDIT: I also realized how much I underestimated Batman...Although the logical choice might be Ben, Batman's pretty smart so he'll find a way to survive and maybe neutralize Ben somehow, even in a fair, unbiased fight. Maybe he can work his way around the Omnitrix's ten minute rule and KO' Ben.

I think I'm still going with Ben, he's got a better chance of winning.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 21st July 2012, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

69 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 21st July 2012, 7:20 am

First-Psykon

Plumber
Plumber
Batman, if he gathers enough information about Ben and the Omnitrix, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of his aliens. He could simply find a way to shut the Omnitrix down, even if Ben is an alien, as he could use the aliens' weaknesses against them. There have been shows where Superman was took down by Batman by (what else?) Kryptonite.

70 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 21st July 2012, 7:46 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
First-Psykon wrote:Batman, if he gathers enough information about Ben and the Omnitrix, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of his aliens. He could simply find a way to shut the Omnitrix down, even if Ben is an alien, as he could use the aliens' weaknesses against them. There have been shows where Superman was took down by Batman by (what else?) Kryptonite.
Well, I think the fights are supposed to be unbiased so there are no advantages or edges given to any character, meaning Batman or any character can't do research or prepare. Just a fair, full-on brawl between characters.

That said, I think Batman can still win if he simply avoids Ben's aliens and figures a pattern (the Omnitrix's ten minute rule) and then neutralize Ben somehow.

71 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 21st July 2012, 11:11 am

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:Batman, if he gathers enough information about Ben and the Omnitrix, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of his aliens. He could simply find a way to shut the Omnitrix down, even if Ben is an alien, as he could use the aliens' weaknesses against them. There have been shows where Superman was took down by Batman by (what else?) Kryptonite.
Well, I think the fights are supposed to be unbiased so there are no advantages or edges given to any character, meaning Batman or any character can't do research or prepare. Just a fair, full-on brawl between characters.

That said, I think Batman can still win if he simply avoids Ben's aliens and figures a pattern (the Omnitrix's ten minute rule) and then neutralize Ben somehow.

I wonder why more villains don't do that...
They always seem to fight Ben head-on.

72 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 21st July 2012, 11:57 am

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Ten minutes are also pretty long in the Ben 10 universe Laughing .

73 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 21st July 2012, 12:30 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Ten minutes are also pretty long in the Ben 10 universe Laughing .
Ben usually takes control of the situation in a minute or so and then let's the Omnitrix recharge.And in the original series it always ran out of time by the middle of the episode.
So I would not say ten minutes is long in the Ben 10 universe.
An episode is about 20 minutes,he rarely uses it in half the episode and even when he does,he does so with pauses off-screen. (or he actually uses it the whole episode and fucks the Omnitrix up,like he did in the first Albedo episode)

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 21st July 2012, 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

74 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 21st July 2012, 12:44 pm

Zero Degrees

Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben usually takes control of the situation in a minute or so and then let's the Omnitrix recharge.And in the original series it always ran out of time by the middle of the episode.
So I would not say ten minutes is long in the Ben 10 universe.
An episode is about 20 minutes,he rarely uses it in half the episode and even when he does,he does so with pauses off-screen. (or he actually uses it the whole episode and fucks the Omnitrix up,like he did in the first Albedo episode)
That's true. But I've always felt there have been times that it either ran out too fast or too slow.

75 Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion on 22nd July 2012, 12:18 pm

Sebastian13

Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-ways-batman-objectively-better-than-superman/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum