Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FROM HEDORIUM TO ETERNITY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: FROM HEDORIUM TO ETERNITY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st October 2014, 10:50 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:two sets? weird

wonder what's with that weird ben

Which one?

This is normal for CN to do too different screenshots....

The Database sometimes switches between logo screenshots and non-logo screenshots

This is when there fixing something in the background....

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:two sets? weird

wonder what's with that weird ben

Which one?

https://cidadebaixo.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/hedorium004.jpg this one

Maybe it's 12 year old Ben. Or young Ben starting to transition into his green-loving AF self. Razz

28 Re: FROM HEDORIUM TO ETERNITY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 11:21 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Well, Thaddeus being Zs'Skayr wasn't that big of a surprise.

29 Re: FROM HEDORIUM TO ETERNITY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 11:33 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Decent flashback episode, though I have a couple of nitpicks

-Zs'Skayr had his current design, even though this a flashback to when Ben and Gwen were 11 years old.

-11 year old Gwen referred to Zs'Skayr by his real name instead of Ghostfreak

-Kevin's appearance in the episode was really forced, as was 12-year-old Kevin and 11-year-old Gwen already being attracted to each other

30 Re: FROM HEDORIUM TO ETERNITY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 11:41 am

Omniversed

Human
Human
MaskedKitsune wrote:Decent flashback episode, though I have a couple of nitpicks

-Zs'Skayr had his current design, even though this a flashback to when Ben and Gwen were 11 years old.

-Kevin's appearance in the episode was really forced, as was 12-year-old Kevin and 11-year-old Gwen already being attracted to each other

I only got to see like the last 5 minutes of the episode, but yeah. I noticed Ben said Zs'Skayr instead of Ghostfreak too. Weird as we thought that he only knew him as Ghostfreak until he was on Anur Transyl.

So, I guess the episode fails in the sense of continuity, but was decent in plot, action, and other such things. I didn't get to see the whole thing, but I'm glad Upgrade got a decent appearance here.

31 Re: FROM HEDORIUM TO ETERNITY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 3rd November 2014, 11:57 am

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Also, goodbye random black kid that we've never seen before and will never see again.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
MaskedKitsune wrote:Decent flashback episode, though I have a couple of nitpicks

This episode is a big FAIL, i dont know why they cant not use other "villains" in Omniverse, like Subliminal, Rojo, Clancy, this guys like the OS right?

Then why the hell Zs'Skayr is here? if they dont have time to explain really well how the Ex-"High Ecto Lord" save himself from his "dead" show in the OS (and every guy that see the OS now what i am talking about) then why the hell show him?

Later we have Gwen calling him Zs'Skayr and Kevin enter in the scene, why?

Where all the Rooters thing happens, why is 12 years old Kevin still have to enter and get out of the Null Void only for a crappy moment to explain how Gwen and Kevin like way to much in AF?

I even dont care, i begin to think that the first episodes of this 2 Arcs (7 and 8 ) have the senseless, more stupid and filler episodes in the world, i still like way more Evil Encore and The Ballad of Mr. Baumman.

But ok like always the next episodes will be awesome so my body is not ready yet but it will be with "Third time is a Charm"

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
Eh, this episode definitely doesn't fit in with continuity very well. The aliens were alright I guess. Overall, it wasn't a terrible episode, but I would have enjoyed something a little bit more with this being the last arc and all.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:Eh, this episode definitely doesn't fit in with continuity very well. The aliens were alright I guess. Overall, it wasn't a terrible episode, but I would have enjoyed something a little bit more with this being the last arc and all.
There are errors in the episode.

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
I feel like a young Ben episode was forced on them or something. Limax would've been much more refreshing and the continuity here is very shaky. The Zs'Skayr error was annoying as well. Managed to be boring with a broad cast of unused characters.

Kind of expecting Jonesy to play a role in modern day.

datdude

Plumber
Plumber

Im with you on all of these.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
I declare this episode noncanon

Ebomnitrix

Magister
Magister
A few fuck yous to the AF fans:
- Cooper was with Ben and Gwen when Kevin showed up, and Kevin stated he didn't know they knew Cooper
- Kevin uses his stone absorbing powers when Ben and Gwen didn't know back in the first episode of AF
- Zs'Skayr was back in the Omnitrix that time, so explain how Ghostfreak got out... again....
- Forcing Gwevin? No offense... but its overpushing this...
- And what everyone else said, Nobody knew Zs'Skayr's name til Rad Monster Party... EXPLAIN THAT!

But it was a decent episode, I want more of these flashback episodes to happen... but why are they pushing the whole... Ben having friends thing? Cooper makes sense, but I remember that Ben didn't have any friends back in OS and up-to AF til he became famous in UA, so another thing to explain, right there!

Plumber
Plumber
^ Pretty much agreed on all points, except I don't think he was reabsorbed until AF.

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:^ Pretty much agreed on all points, except I don't think he was reabsorbed until AF.

At the end of his last appearance in the original series, it was shown that his DNA was back in the Omnitrix.

And in his first appearance in AF, he had been removed from the Codon Stream and imprisoned by the Galvans.

Of course, the Codon Stream doesn't exist anymore in the current universe.

datdude

Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:A few fuck yous to the AF fans:
- Cooper was with Ben and Gwen when Kevin showed up, and Kevin stated he didn't know they knew Cooper
- Kevin uses his stone absorbing powers when Ben and Gwen didn't know back in the first episode of AF
- Zs'Skayr was back in the Omnitrix that time, so explain how Ghostfreak got out... again....
- And what everyone else said, Nobody knew Zs'Skayr's name til Rad Monster Party... EXPLAIN THAT!

But it was a decent episode, I want more of these flashback episodes to happen... but why are they pushing the whole... Ben having friends thing? Cooper makes sense, but I remember that Ben didn't have any friends back in OS and up-to AF til he became famous in UA, so another thing to explain, right there!

Im ALSO with you on all of these.

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
That was one of the best episodes of Omniverse. 8/10

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:

I'm also also with you

Transyl Servantis

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
The writer of this ep is new on the show, he didn't know some details...

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
Transyl Servantis wrote:The writer of this ep is new on the show, he didn't know some details...
agreed mistakes do happen Ben 10 has many episodes. So a continuity error can happen.

Last edited by ultraalien on 3rd November 2014, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

AustinHolt2022

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Weird episode, but I don't dislike it. Was hoping for Limaxes instead of Zs'Skayr, especially since the Galactic Monsters arc wrapped up his story pretty nicely. Even though this was a flashback episode, bringing the character back like this felt... forced.

Same with Kevin being there. It felt like they just tried putting every other child character in this episode. It gave me a Pup Named Scooby Doo vibe, honestly.

But aside from all that, I enjoyed Lucy and Cooper in this episode. Fun characters.

Overall a fun episode, albeit with some odd story decisions. Hopefully "Stuck on You" will be a better episode.

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
eh, some continuity bothers but i enjoyed it overall. great baumann <3

the highlight was young upgrade though.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
datdude wrote:

datdude, Ebomnitrix, i am with you two in this...

Another bad episode to the top.

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
You know what I liked about this episode?

Cooper's debut in Omniverse. Now if only we could see him in the present time.

Kevin having a change of heart. Sounds like he and Gwen will have the brightest future of all.

Lucy's return. Love how she pranked Gwen in the end.

Kid Ben going Upgrade.

Look forward to the "Time War" episode along with Third Time's the Charm.

Plumber
Plumber
Oh, guess I forgot that given that he wasn't used afterwards.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum