In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LET'S DO THE TIME WAR AGAIN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have now grown to like Skurd, thanks to the reminder of Generator Rex.
Also I loved Crashshocker, and Uprigg raised my thoughts about him up.
I still hate the fact everytime we have something about Paradox, there always has to be Eon, Ben 10,000, and a Chronosapien. But the time war is heating up, and things are getting even interesting.
I hope there are some more episodes about the time war in this arc instead of us having to wait for the finale for the final episodes, for once I'd like an arc that has more than 3-4 episodes about the plot (Which has been going on for awhile now.)

Well, The Final Countdown sounds pretty darn timey.

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have now grown to like Skurd, thanks to the reminder of Generator Rex.
Also I loved Crashshocker, and Uprigg raised my thoughts about him up.
I still hate the fact everytime we have something about Paradox, there always has to be Eon, Ben 10,000, and a Chronosapien. But the time war is heating up, and things are getting even interesting.
I hope there are some more episodes about the time war in this arc instead of us having to wait for the finale for the final episodes, for once I'd like an arc that has more than 3-4 episodes about the plot (Which has been going on for awhile now.)

Well, The Final Countdown sounds pretty darn timey.

Kendo is back, or wathever his name was and Yetta is with him, i want this end up being the six negatives alien version, that Derrick talk about a while ago.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum