You are not connected. Please login or register

SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 2:55 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Magister
Magister
Good, funny episode. Tom Pugsley was one of my favorite OV writers before, but now that he's made Skurd bearable (loved the physical abuse scenes) he might just be number 1. Great aliens (RATH HAS PANTS), and the Paco Paco megaphone was actually kind of cool and not at all obnoxious like some of the other Skurd things.

27 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 4:03 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
I will be very disappointed if Rath shows up again and he isn't wearing that outfit. I've never been a huge Rath fan but he made this episode so awesome. Thank you Skurd, I think I'm beginning to actually like you.

28 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 4:56 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber

29 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 6:09 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber
I honestly haven't really minded Skurd and his objects were all really good this time around as they go beyond basic mimicry of other alien powers, but it would've been nice to see a goopless luchador Rath. Cool as that was, I kind of prefer the naked Rath or at the very least that if Ben 10 does continue in some other form and Rath isn't naked it's just shorts or something.

The Spanish speaking segments were pretty hilarious, though I had a hard time understanding some of the Rath lines.

30 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 6:17 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Not a fan of the mask or the Spanish. I like the suit though.

31 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 8:27 pm

MaskedKitsune

Plumber
Plumber
A Spanish speaker on 4chan translated Rath's lines

>PANTS, CLOTHES?!?
>Hurrah for wrestling Pants
>Rath was very tired of being naked,thanks a lot snot monster kid
(fight starts)
>let me tell you something hipster unicorn
>Rath is gonna pummel you like a sack of potatoes
(After Kai request to Skurd to give a weapon for Rath)
>NO I'M RATH, I'M THE MANLIEST
(Skurd gives him Heathblast arm)
>Uuh fire is nice (i think this also a joke about the fact that Heathblast is actually called Fuego in the mexican dub of the series)
>Let me tell you something Exoscum
>Rath likes Fire on his hand, is the manliest
>Now prepare yourself buddy
(Rath knocks Exo around, and he threats him)
>Not before rip your mandarin apart (is an expression for "I'm gonna knock the shit out of you")
(Exo is defeated)
>Let me tell you something...Rath is falling...
(fall downs and transform back to ben)

32 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 9:12 pm

Shadezy

I hated the episode because of Rath's clothes.

33 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 9:15 pm

Tammar

Plumber
Plumber
Rath speaking Spanish has been added to my list of noncanon things.

34 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 9:30 pm

Ben1015ish

35 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 9:41 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
You know what's the one disappointing things about today's episode?

Ben's attitude. I've seen him irritate Kai too much and it gets annoying. He's lucky she gave him a kiss at all.

I hope he'll come to his senses and they do work things out without arguing too much.

I can't help but think Gwen was right to call him a doofus.

36 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 10:00 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Magister
Magister
As a native spanish speaker, this episode gets an a plus. That was beautiful.

Great aliens all around, great to finally see Blitzwolfer and Snare-oh again, and the Echo Echo bullhorn was great! That's how Skurd should operate all the time-enhance existing powers, don't just add random crap into the mix.

Anyway, this episode has officially turned me around on Skurd. I wasn't enthusiastic about his inclusion at all, but between last episode and especially this, he's gone from being kind of a nuisance to legitimately improving the show.

Oh and of course

RATH IS A LUCHADOR. So beautiful. I've been waiting some 50 episodes for him to get pants, and that was much better than I could have hoped for.

Now if only the Upchucks could dress up a little.

37 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 6th November 2014, 11:59 pm

Solo28

Plumber
Plumber
gross kai

her voice was even more annoying than usual

but luchador rath was pretty neato burrito

shame i had to sit through like 17 minutes of not so neato burrito stuff

poor blitzwolfer only gets these gross episodes Sad

anyways ov ripped me off again i gave rath pants first 0/10

but yeah luchador rath was pretty cool and almost made it worthwhile

38 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 7th November 2014, 2:06 am

AleSir19

Plumber
Plumber
A good episode, this end up like the "Ultimate Agreggor" Arc, were he travel around different worlds searching the infinity keys, only that here we have Maltruant searching for his own parts around the alternative reality's.

Good number of aliens, i like that they now show more abilitys for Skurd, he can not only create mix of aliens, he can also create this cool stuff that came out from the aliens.

Omniverse have luck of have Tom Pugsley, one of the best and original writers of the OS, a guy that create one of the best episode's, story's and Arc's, also he begin all with And Then There Were Ben, will be cool if he helps or write the last one episode.

So finally Kai and Ben have some "tension moments", she likes him, this episode is full of tension between then, is not pushed, is like Ben and Kai have time with this thing between and they are only leaving him out you know. The writer do really well his work, not like in "Fight At Museum" where we have Ben/Kai moments only because they are married in the future.

Here is because they also have something that was alredy around, so whoa we have his first kiss, in AF/UA the writers take like 90 something that Ben kiss Julie. Here we have only like 3 or 4 episodes and they alredy kiss and that was a long kiss ok...

Good episode, Maltruant time war is more close and now we have to prepare for the bunch of filler episodes.

39 Re: SECRET OF DOS SANTOS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 11th November 2014, 10:43 am

raistlin

As Spanish myself, the part with Ben´s blabbering random words under the effect of the Omnitrix made my ears bleed. I wonder if it was supossed to be a parody of american cartoons´ poor use of the Spanish language.

Yeah, Kai is annoying. She doesn´t even perform well the role of no-girlfriend tsundere. Not that Ben is blameless either (honestly, I miss the days of Alien Force when the writers at least tried to give him a proper character development).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum